Maruti XL6 On Road Price in GurgaonChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|XL6 Zeta (Petrol)||Rs. 11,13,790||Rs. 9,84,689||Rs. 82,275.00||Rs. 46,826|
|XL6 Alpha (Petrol)||Rs. 11,76,831||Rs. 10,41,189||Rs. 86,795.00||Rs. 48,847|
|XL6 Zeta AT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,36,525||Rs. 10,94,689||Rs. 91,075.00||Rs. 50,761|
|XL6 Alpha AT (Petrol)||Rs. 12,99,566||Rs. 11,51,189||Rs. 95,595.00||Rs. 52,782|
Maruti XL6 Price in Gurgaon
Maruti XL6 price in Gurgaon starts from Rs. 9.85 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.51 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all XL6 variants in Gurgaon. Maruti XL6 Automatic is starting at Rs. 10.95 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Maruti XL6 Petrol starts from Rs. 9.85 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of XL6 is available at Rs. 18,830 per month @ 10%. Maruti XL6's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Gurgaon) and Kia Seltos (price starting at Rs. 9.89 lakh in Gurgaon).
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Gurgaon
Pasco Nexa AlipurVill Alipur, Gurgaon - Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001Phone : 7375011525
Vipul Motors504, Udyog Vihar Phase-iii, Dundahera, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001Phone : 7375963524
Pasco Automobiles6, Pasco House, Industrial Estate, Near Modern Auto, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001Phone : 7374002046
Pasco Automobiles - Nexa Premium DealershipSHOP NO. 24,25,26, Platina, M.g. Road, Sector-28, Sikandarpur, Opposite Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002Phone : 7375004768Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of XL6 Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.42 lakhXylo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti XL6 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XL6
- Both cars are of different segments and come with different fuel type engines.If we talk about Mahindra TUV 300, Being an SUV, it has a better ability to tackle bad road conditions. It comes with a diesel engine so it has better pulling capacity and pickup too. It comes with Rear Wheel Drive configuration so it has batter handling and balance. On the other hand, Maruti XL6 offers better fuel efficiency and provides better comfortable and smooth driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The SHVS mild hybrid system incorporates an ISG (integrated starter generator), which acts as both a generator and a starter motor. The ISG is belt driven and assists the engine during vehicle take off and acceleration, and also generates electricity through regenerative braking.
- 7-seater version of XL6 is known as XL7. It is slightly longer and taller than the Maruti Suzuki XL6. Despite lacking the ability to seat seven, the XL6 has received quite a positive response from Indian car buyers. This could be down to its rugged looks on the outside when compared to the Ertiga MPV it is based on. Considering Indian families are generally big and the fact that there’s not a day when we don’t extract the most out of our cars, Maruti could introduce the XL7 in our market as well.
- No, the Maruti XL6 is not a 4WD car. Instead, it is a 2WD car.
- Maruti’s announcement to discontinue all its diesel engines in the BS6 era post-April 2020 carried one simple loophole -- if there is a public demand, they’ll bring it back. Though the carmaker has not deviated from its announcement to discontinue diesel models altogether in the BS6 era, it seems larger models could continue to get a diesel engine. As a camouflaged version of Maruti’s MPV had been spied testing a BS6-compliant diesel engine. The spied Ertiga featured the DDiS diesel badge and it also had a sticker indicating that it was running a BS6 emissions test.
Maruti XL6 Price in India
Calculate Maruti XL6 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less