Maruti Baleno 2015-2022 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (320)
- Performance (89)
- Features (82)
- Price (50)
- Fuel Type (44)
- Mileage (38)
- Specifications (36)
- Comfort (35)
- Maintenance (31)
- Transmission (30)
- Safety (27)
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Honda Amaze scores well in most departments: - a punchy diesel motor, sedan-like comfort, and a well-loaded practical cabin. The weak link has to be its petrol engine, which is extremely refined and just about acceptable for city commutes but not for spirited driving. If you want a more exciting petrol sedan, you might want to look at the Aura’s turbo-petrol or, even the Dzire petrol. On the other hand, If you are looking for a hatchback that ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. There's plenty of features, efficient engine options and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more -Honda Amaze Facelift First Drive - Changes Make It A Better Sedan?.
- The made-in-India Baleno has suffered ignominy. The premium hatch cut a sorry figure as it got a 0-star rating in the latest round of assessment. Read more -India-spec Maruti Suzuki Baleno Fares Miserably In Latin NCAP Crash Test.
- Selecting the right car would depend on certain factors such as your budget, features required, brand preference, comfort, cabin space, etc. As per your requirements, we would suggest you go for Polo. It still manages to do a lot right though in terms of solid build quality, strong set of essential features as standard and adds on top of that, great performance and a delightful driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Maruti Baleno is not available in diesel fuel type. It comes with a 1.2-litre petrol engine (83PS/113Nm) only.
- Yes, Maruti Baleno Zeta comes equipped with a Engine Start/Stop Button.
- If you are not an experienced driver, go for a compact, comfortable & Dependable car, preferably swift diesel or petrol.If you are inexperienced driver but have the confidence or you are experienced driver go for a compact suv, Brezza, or kia seltos or a Nexon.
- I want to buy my first car.. Confused between altroz and swift... People say tata is not good after using 1000 to 3000km... Please give me some suggestions
- Buy toyata glanzag smart hybridbest Variant and cheaper than baleno of that variantsi too having glanza g smart hybrid
- I am 5'11'. After researching Nexon, Tiago, altroz. I decided to buy altroz. I felt headroom issues with Nexon xm and Tiago. Also comfortability of driver seat is congested in tiago and Nexon. Altroz has both leg room and headroom for driver seat along with spacious driver cabin. Additionally I felt driving stability of altroz is unmatchable. Only drawback I saw with altroz is its petrol engine. However since I am owing car first time, I am fine with car that drives at 100 speed on highway.
- I am also 6 feet tall. I am proud owner of tata tiago. I feel little lack of leg space, mainly while in traffic jams. I want to try nixon and replace my tiago with it. If anyone can guide?
- Well yes, if you think of Baleno and Nexon for a 6ft guy, definitely Nexon is better.And for a comfortable drive position, you need to take a test drive. Go n drive and get to know which is more comfortable.
- Don't purchase baleno, less power and very lighter , instead of swift , because it have 15 - 16 inch tyre which width is more than swift tyre which cause initial lagging in performance due to more frictions produced by 4 tyres , and due to more ground clearance than swift it also have some bodyroll which makes car unstable at high speed and while breaking, only costemic car , don't buy, purchased dzire or swift instead of baleno, the cost of baleno is also very high compare to swift
- First of all how much running your daily with car ? If your running less than 50- 100 km daily I suggest you to buy petrol engine. That was low maintenance coast as compared to Diesel engines. And baleno is good looking and also good in style.
- Baleno is more spacious than Swift.Also ground clearance of Baleno is more than Swift.Baleno is also more suitable for Taller persons above 5'7" height.
- There are significant manufacturing differences that make it clear that your spare tire is for temporary short-term use only. Your spare tire, be it a full-size non-matching spare tire or a compact spare, is typically a smaller diameter than your four normal use tires. It may be a slight half-inch up to a couple of inches in diameter difference and the width is usually significantly less than your factory tires. This is to save space in your vehicle when the spare tire is stored. The structure of the spare tire rim is less important than regular use rims, so it may have a much different wheel offset, or may even be made of lightweight steel compared to normal wheels. Being smaller and made of lightweight material makes it easier to install when necessary but also not usually as rigid or capable of the same abuse a normal wheel receives on the road.
- Neither Maruti Baleno nor Toyota Glanza hasn't been through the crash test as of now. Both premium hatches gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors and rear parking sensors as standard.
- Maruti Suzuki baleno
- Suzuki baleno
Maruti Baleno 2015-2022 User Reviews
4.3Very good for family
Very good for family and even for partying with friends. So much features are available at this price range.Share
5.0I love to drive my car extraodinary
I love to drive my car extraodinary pickup and mileage approxmatly 23 change, The interior and comfort totatly good and loved to be driven, Best way to sugeest otherShare
Best performance car with in the city and highway overall mileage is around 9 and 23 respecfullyShare
I bought zeta petrol model
I bought zeta petrol model of baleno in 2017.After using this car since more than 4 yrs its fantastic experience in terms of mileage, Comfortability.Share
Baleno car baleno specs, Features, And price.The maruti baleno has 1 diesel engine and 1 petrol engine on offer.The diesel engine is 1248 cc while the petrol engine is 1197 cc.It is available with manual and automatic transmissions.Depending upon the variant and fuel type the 1 baleno has a mileage of 21.4 to 27.39 km.Share
More Customer Reviews of Baleno 2015-2022
More Cars in Same Budget
Rs. 6.59 LakhView All Q&A
Rs. 5.99 LakhView All Q&A
Rs. 7.45 LakhView All Q&A
Rs. 6.51 LakhView All Q&A
Rs. 5.99 LakhView All Q&A