Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications
(104 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||1340 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||Bridgestone|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications Summary
|Hayabusa Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|GSX1300R Rs. 13.75 lakh||1340 cc view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Bridgestone Tyre Make view all|
Suzuki Hayabusa Overview
Specs of Hayabusa Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R
Rs. 13.99 lakhNinja ZX 10R Specs Compare with Hayabusa
Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Rs. 10.29 lakhNinja 1000 Specs Compare with Hayabusa
BMW S 1000 R
Rs. 16.70 lakhS 1000 R Specs Compare with Hayabusa
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R
Rs. 19.70 lakhNinja ZX 14R Specs Compare with Hayabusa
Rs. 16.43 lakhCBR1000RR Specs Compare with Hayabusa
Yamaha YZF R1
Rs. 20.39 lakhYZF R1 Specs Compare with Hayabusa
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hayabusa
Q. I am confused between Hayabusa Or ninja Zx10r?
- In terms of design, the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R remains unchanged. The only difference is that it now offered only in the KRT edition colour scheme along with subtle changes to the body graphics. The ZX-10R comes with a quickshifter, traction control (S-KTRC), multiple power modes, launch control (KLCM), cornering management (KCMF) and engine braking functionality (KEBC). With the massive price drop, the Kawasaki ZX-10R easily undercuts its chief rival, the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, by a huge margin. The ZX-10R was already a capable superbike, the pricing has just made it even sweeter! On the other hand, touted to be one of the greatest motorcycles to have made in the history of mankind, the Hayabusa is indeed a one of a kind motorcycle. One of the fastest motorcycles on the planet, the Hayabusa’s overall design has now become iconic, with the basic silhouette remaining same with limited changes in its entire life span of almost two decades. The Hayabusa comes fitted with a mighty four stroke, four cylinder, liquid cooled, 1340cc engine, which makes almost 200 PS of power, making it one of the fastest and most powerful motorcycle engine. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Both of these super Japanese motorcycles are acceleration hungry monsters but very suggest you go for Suzuki Hayabusa on the track speed and handling is what matters and Suzuki Hayabusa has proved it many time such as Suzuki Hayabusa (or GSX1300R) is a sports bike motorcycle made by Suzuki since 1999 to 2013. It immediately won acclaim as the world's fastest production motorcycle, with a top speed of 303 to 312 km/h (188 to 194 mph).In 2004 and 2005 the ZX-10R won Best Superbike from Cycle World magazine and the international Masterbike competition. To know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide the comfort and ergonomics of the vehicle. Click the given link to know more difference between these two motorcycles. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R vs Suzuki Hayabusa Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/kawasaki-ninja-zx-10r-vs-suzuki-hayabusa
- In terms of design, the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R remains unchanged. The only difference is that it now offered only in the KRT edition colour scheme along with subtle changes to the body graphics. The ZX-10R comes with a quickshifter, traction control (S-KTRC), multiple power modes, launch control (KLCM), cornering management (KCMF) and engine braking functionality (KEBC). It has mind blowing performance, Brilliant Handling, Loaded with electronic goodies but has scarce dealership network. But if you want a super fast sports tourer that handles almost like a sports bike, then the Hayabusa is the better option.
Q. Is Hayabusa single seater? Can we add extra seat?
- Actually, there is. The rear part for adding the seat (which is sold with the bike as an accessory) is covered by a seat cowl (the bump that can be seen on the pillion seat's place) which can be removed before adding the seat. All you have to do to replace them is to open two nuts that hold them. There is also an option for a pillion grab rail behind the pillion seat(again, sold with the bike itself).
- It's 2 seater bike they ll giv you pillon seat too n it's is removeable
- No, Hayabusa is not a single seater. You get a cowl for the pillion but you can open it if you want to ride with another person.
Q. What fuel is needed for Hayabusa?View More Questions
- No really needed u can use nornal petrol but use octane booster with it or use 91 extra premium petrol or 93 or 97 98 not recmmonded unless u are going on track or heavy racing
- 93 octane If not available then we can put normal petrol and one cap of octane booster
- Normal petrol is more than sufficient for busa,u can use power or speed fuel too