Royal Enfield Bullet 350 On Road Price in BangaloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Bullet 350 ABS||Rs. 1,43,634||Rs. 1,20,157||Rs. 14,418.00||Rs. 9,059|
|Bullet 350 ES ABS||Rs. 1,54,846||Rs. 1,30,020||Rs. 15,602.00||Rs. 9,224|
|Bullet 350 ABS BS6||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,30,000||NA||NA|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price in Bangalore
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 1.20 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.30 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Bullet 350 variants in Bangalore. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES ABS is priced at Rs. 1.30 lakh and the top-end variant Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ABS BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.30 lakh.The EMI of Bullet 350 is available at Rs. 3,462 per month @ 9.45%. Royal Enfield Bullet 350's top competitors are Royal Enfield Classic 350 (price starting at Rs. 1.46 lakh in Bangalore) and KTM Duke 200 (price starting at Rs. 1.72 lakh in Bangalore).
Royal Enfield Dealer Showrooms in Bangalore
Royal Enfield Brand StoreDoor No. 2067 / 1, 2068 / 2 East End A Main 9th Block, Jayanagar Bangalore, Karnataka, 560069Phone : 8022440588, 08022447750, 9066066167 Phone : 8022440588, 08022447750, 9066066167Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri Sadguru Sai MotorsNo 264, Vinayak Layout Opp: Government Nursery, Nelamangala, Rural, Bangalore, Karnataka, 562123Phone : 9071766022 Phone : 9071766022
S R Motorssurvey no20/1, plotno1,pappareddy palya nagarbhavi 80ft ring road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560072Phone : 9071713232, 08032326666 Phone : 9071713232, 08032326666Email : email@example.com
HSR ServicesNo 1830, D Block 4th Cross, Dr Rajkumar Rd Rajajinagar , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560010Phone : 8023327612 Phone : 8023327612Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Bullet 350 Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.52 lakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.64 lakhJawa On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.72 lakhDuke 200 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 500
Rs. 1.86 lakhBullet 500 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.04 lakhAvenger Cruise 220 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.55 lakhThunderbird 350 On Road Price Compare with Bullet 350
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.20 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.62 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.01 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.04 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bullet 350
- I am not biased towards any brands, just sharing my information about the Auto Industry.1. UM is a dead company in the Indian market, poor build quality, poor services network.2. Jawa is also a good brand but the waiting period for Jawa is very long, it takes almost 7 to 8 months.3. as owner of RE bullet 350, I will say its a good bike for touring and high torque at lower rpm makes it easy to cover offroad. and RE has a good network of service centres all over India. 4. Avenger is a good bike for touring, but it struggles in off-road conditions, it has low Ground clearance makes it best bike for cruising but it makes it difficult for offroad riding..
- Royal Enfield bikes are best but according to your height and weight personality You should go for Java or Benelli Imperiale 400 or If you want a RE bike then go for Classic 350 Take a test ride of all bikes and then decide on which bike you are comfortable and can easily handle it.
- Please visit nearest l&t finance ofc.
- Iski rate 1.4 lakhs hai onroad price. Ye rate har city me different ho sakti hai RTO charges ki vajah se. Showroom pe ek baar rate confirm kar lo.
- What is the on road price of Royal enfield classic 350 in CSD canteen if i buy it from delhi or any other state
- GST will the only difference
- CONTACT CSD DEPT
- Good quality will cost around 6000 . Because existing painting should be rubbed off. Then primer & two coat of matt black for tank , both mud guards , Side covers. Dismantling and refitting labor will cost around Rs.1000. So max of Rs.6000.
- It will cost you around 6000 to 7000 if you want a company finish.
- Yes is possible & cost is around _ 1 k something
- First of all, it won't suit your bike dude.Again it will come around 40,000-65000. Also , the military painting mechanism can be only available in selected shops.
- You can get the bike based on your decision you make while selecting the type of cc of the particular bike u choose
- Bhai showroom m pta krna pdega vese claasic b green colour m aa जाएगा price 1.65 approx on road
- Costlier than Royal Enfield . In performance Royal Enfield is good. Regarding service wehave wait until it hits the road. Regarding waiting period it is falsely over hyped by jawa. To create more booking.
- Waiting period is 8 months. Booked it today. RE is far inferior compared Jawa in ride quality, comfort, handling, pick up, smoothness, Fewer or no vibrations etc.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price in India
Calculate Royal Enfield Bullet 350 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less