KTM RC 390 On Road Price in Muzaffarpur
KTM RC 390 Price in Muzaffarpur
|Variants||On Road Price|
|RC 390 BS6||Rs. 2.95 Lakh|
Explore Other RC BikesKTM offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM Bike Dealers in MuzaffarpurChange City
Above Tirhut Bajaj, Near Power House Chowk, Maripur, , Muzaffarpur, Bihar, 842001
Price of RC 390 Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.45 LakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.57 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2.01 LakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.96 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.61 LakhClassic 350 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.45 LakhG 310 R On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.48 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 2.82 LakhContinental GT 650 On Road Price Compare with RC 390
KTM RC 390 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
RC 390 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 225GST Price :- 63Total Price :- 288
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 405GST Price :- 113Total Price :- 518
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 540GST Price :- 151Total Price :- 691
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 160GST Price :- 44Total Price :- 204
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 180GST Price :- 50Total Price :- 230
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RC 390
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Price as well as weight hike up due to bs6 norms. 2kg n you can check onroad price on zigwheel.
- Ummmm it depend on your skills and height because your hand will pain will riding ktm rc if your height is 5.5 otherwise you can take it if you have guts. You can go for duke 390
- Either buy duke or adv from ktm for long ride.
- You can easily go for the Kawasaki Vulcan by adding another 1L to your budget. If that's not gonna workout, go for the Yamaha r3 or wait for the Yamaha mt-03 releasing in December this year which will cost around 3L to 3.5L max.
- If u r looking for the comfort i prefer duke 390 if u need to attract the people u must have to go for ktm rc390 is perfect choice if u doesnt think about mileage it may get around 15-23 depending on ur riding
- In city Duke will be the perfect choice. I don't think you should try for Rc. Because i have the Rc and i know how plain full it is while riding in city traffic.
- Bro ..speed is for tracks not for roads and is a relative thing.Riding in a road needs responsibility towards you to other vehicles to pedestrians to animals..dont jump All replies in the same way.cc and power I sre different power depends on bore and stroke of engine aerodynamics torque also matters. cc will not give speed.so you can buy an Yamaha r15 v3 ride with all gears . Its 150cc but will satisfy your need for speed not over speed. hope you understand us ?need speed go to the track good luck!!!
- While buying a high powered sports bike, experience matters. If you love your life more than speed. RC390 has a high power engine which is not preferred for crowded cities. If you have free highways and you would like to learn riding actual sports bike. RC is a good choice. But remember great power will bring responsibility. Ride responsibly so that you can live long to enjoy your riding freedom.There are no cheap bikes in that low price segment unless you buy a used vehicle and if you can opt a used Yamaha R3. Prefer it!
- Dude I don't think you will get a 300cc new bike within than budget. You will however get seconds. But I'm sure if l you can splurge another 30-40 you can go for new dominor 2019. Best all rounder. But that's your choice. Don't judge a bike by its cc. A bullet 500 cannot even catch up with KTM 390. Power to weight ratio matters, so dominor is perfect for that
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.23 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.52 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.24 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.91 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.45 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.58 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.03 Lakh
Calculate KTM RC 390 EMI
KTM RC 390 News Updates
KTM RC Is Dressed To Kill With New Colour SchemesSep 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Next-Generation KTM RC 390 Spotted Yet Again, More Details EmergeSep 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
You Can Officially Buy A MotoGP BikeJul 31, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s what the KTM RC 390 will look likeDec 21, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
What’s The New KTM RC 390 Going To Be Like?Nov 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 KTM RC 390, RC 125 Updated With New Paint SchemesNov 11, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
KTM RC 390 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the KTM RC 390 in Muzaffarpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of KTM RC 390 in Muzaffarpur is Rs. 17,384.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less