Honda Unicorn Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Honda Unicorn
Honda Unicorn STD
- 7.25 MB
- PDF Document
- Feb 27, 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying UnicornQ. Which is more better in mileage Unicorn or Shine?
Q. Which bike is better, Unicorn or Raider?
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the mileage of Honda Unicorn and Honda Shine. So, we would request you to wait for an official announcement.
Q. Some one is saying fuel in the tank is to be 2 litre should be there in tank otherwise the fuel pump may be complaint. Is it true?More Questions
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike. On the other hand, TVS’ has certainly come back to the 125cc segment with a bang with the Raider. It’s fun to ride, feature-packed, feels rather premium and is well priced too. It is definitely one of the most well-rounded offerings in the 125cc space. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -TVS Raider 125 First Ride Review.
Q. Is there any change in Unicorn 2022?
- It is not mandatory to always maintain a certain level of fuel in the tank of BS6 fuel-injected bikes. However, the tank should not run dry in order to avoid any uncertain issues. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized [service center@ in your city.
Q. Does Honda Unicorn BS6 has reserve fuel storage or not?
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement. The big change on the new BS6 motorcycle is the larger 163cc motor. The fuel-injected, air-cooled engine produces 12.92PS and 14Nm. The power output is identical to the Unicorn 150, but torque has gone up by 1.2Nm.
- There will be no major update, Only side stand cut off sensor added for 2022 is confirmed for now. I hope there will be a semi digital instrument cluster with led lamps and more color options to choose from. But being Hooonnndaaa, they will do it very late so that the resale value of current and previous models don't go down too steep..
- If they could bring the very simple and useful toe-heel combo foot gear lever, will be gentle on many riders who prefer simple footwears to ride rather than shoes.
Q. Is it worth to buy Honda unicorn in 2021?More Questions
- Generally, 10-15 % of the fuel tank is the reserve capacity of the bike. The Honda Unicorn features a fuel tank of 13 L. Moreover, the introduction of the Fi engine has eliminated the use of reserve tank as it doesn't allow to switch the fuel source.
- It doesn't have any reserve fuel storage. It uses fuel injection technology.
- Fuel injection tecnology neans
- The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike. It is equipped with a longer seat for improved comfort and has a good ground clearance to ignore the potholes of Indian roads.For more details you can check this article- Here's All You Need To Know About The New Honda Unicorn BS6.
- Of course
Honda Unicorn Expert Reviews
Having been on top of the segment for over a decade now, does the Honda CB Unicorn still manage to tick all the right boxes? Let's find out.Jun 17, 2017
Honda Unicorn User Reviews
UnicornIts so smooth when driving,
Its so smooth when driving, And feel like flying.Its an affordable bike to a middle class men.It can became handy for both youngsters and men's.Kannu 3 days ago
Smooth and comfortable handle with speed and enjoyed journey thank you hondaSainath 6 days ago
It’s one of the comfortable bikes i have ever ridden.I get mileage of 50-55 it's the smoothest bike in a segment.6 days ago
Comfort bike and effort any midel class people love honda love unicornVinod 4 weeks ago
Correct bike for meedil class people i love this bikeVinod 4 weeks ago
Honda Unicorn News Updates
2021 Honda CB150 Verza vs Unicorn 160: Spec Comparison21 Jun, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Has An Answer To The Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid22 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Now Pay More For The Honda Unicorn, XBlade And Hornet 2.08 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Is The Bajaj Pulsar 150 The Best Bike In Its Segment? Have Your Say3 Jun, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India