Honda Activa 125 Price in Noida
Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in Noida 2020
Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in NoidaChange
STD Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 68,035 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 8,104 Insurance Rs. 5,249 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 81,388
Alloy Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 71,635 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 8,464 Insurance Rs. 5,314 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 85,413
Deluxe Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 75,085 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 8,809 Insurance Rs. 5,376 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 89,270
Get Instant Bike Loan
Explore Other Activa BikesHonda offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 63,647
5 Offers Available
Price of Activa 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,647Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 63,071Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 69,211Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 61,497Dio On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,067NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 69,850Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Honda Grazia BS6
Rs. 73,724Grazia BS6 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 65,350Destini 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Noida
Pioneer One HondaAbove Dena bank, Near Wave City Center-Metro Station, Hoshiarpur, Sector-51, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9667369666 Phone : 9667369666
Parkash HondaD-2 Sector-10, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9812009517, 01204796600, 01204796620 Phone : 9812009517, 01204796600, 01204796620Email : email@example.com
Pioneer One HondaH-164 Sector 63 , Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 8130788666, 01204313333 Phone : 8130788666, 01204313333Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pioneer One HondaSPS Plaza M1,Shop No-4 & 5 Bishanpura,Sector 58, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 8130968666 Phone : 8130968666Email : email@example.com
Prakash HondaNear - Shiv Mandir, Salarpur (Bhangel), Sector-101, Noida, Uttar pradesh, 201301Phone : 9540023334 Phone : 9540023334
Honda Activa 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Dio Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125
- Yes, Activa 125 comes with AHO (Automatic Headlamp On) feature. This is a safety feature that turns on the headlights of the scooter as you start.
- I like that
- Honda Activa 125 isn't equipped with GPS.
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are traveling above 60 km/h. Moreover, we would suggest you to get it checked at the nearest service center. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Service Center.
- Both the scooter belong to the same family and shares the same platform. The major difference one will see in these scooters will the engine, performance, and some features. If you are looking for a scooter that has a powerful engine with some new advanced features then you can choose to go with Activa 125 BS6. Activa 125 is all good for your daily riding and long rides. On the other hand, if your looking for a scooter that can be used by your other family members too for covering daily rides and short routes then Activa 6G would be a better choice. You can click on the following link to check the comparison - Activa 125 vs Activa 6G.Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride of both the scooters so that you can check the comfort and performance. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- With the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI, the Japanese brand has chosen to offer more than just tangible features to justify the hike in BS6 prices. Revised ergonomics of Yamaha Fascino 125 offer a comfortable ride. There are number of colour options to choose form. Its fuel-injected engine also promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. On the other hand, the Honda Activa 125 BS6 does everything the previous scooter did and builds on it. In terms of practicality, comfort and reliability, few come as close as the Activa 125. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. You may compare both the scooters according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The deluxe variant of Activa 125 has only an Idle Start-Stop System.
- Yes, the start-stop system is available in Activa 125 Deluxe variant only.
Honda Activa 125 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Activa 125 in Noida?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Noida is Rs. 5,249.
Honda Activa 125 Price in India
Calculate Honda Activa 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less