Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Twin Disc BS6
- 3 MB
- PDF Document
- May 25, 2019
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar NS160Q. Which bike is best Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 or Bajaj Pulsar NS 125?
Q. Which bike is good, Xtreme 160R or Pulsar NS 160?
- Bajaj Pulsar NS125 packs a peppy engine, is fun to ride, and could be the perfect beginner bike. The entry-level NS125 could be the perfect platform for those graduating from a scooter, and yearning to learn the ropes. The money you save could be a deposit for your next bike. On the other hand, Bajaj has done well to endow the NS160 with high-spec cycle parts and features while keeping the price in check. the Pulsar NS160 ticks all the right boxes when it comes to style, performance, ride and handling. Given Bajaj's extensive service network and low service costs, peace of mind is ensured. The new NS160 is a worthy contender and makes a strong case for itself in this highly competitive 160cc segment. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. How to get test drive?More Questions
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The Xtreme 160R is the most exciting motorcycle to come out of the stables of Hero MotoCorp in the recent past. It has the styling, performance, and dynamics to take on the competition. However, its pricing will be crucial to make an impact on the segment. Whereas, while the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 BS6 might not have many tangible features to justify the price hike due to BS6 norms, it more than makes up for it with raw performance. In fact, it is the most powerful motorcycle in its segment, making it ideal for enthusiasts who prioritise performance over anything else. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. How may gears does NS200 and NS160 have?
- For that, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as they would be able to assist you better with a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Which engine oil is best for Bajaj Pulsar NS160 FI ABS? Need to know mineral engine oil changing time?
- Ns 200 6 gears and ns160 5 gears
- Ns200 6gears
- 6 gear for bs6 model
Q. My height is 5.5 ft, is Pulsar NS160 suitable for me?More Questions
- For the first 10k km use the recommended bajaj engine oil and don't listen to the bajaj guys when they say the oil lasts 10k km. Mandatorily replace oil every 4 to 5k km if not it'll get thicker and your engine will over heat. After 10k km you can switch to any synthetic or semi synthetic oil. I have tried both motul 20W50 synthetic and semi synthetic oil and compared to bajaj oil they are way better, you'll feel your gearbox has become softer and you'll feel the decrease in engine vibrations and has become rev friendly.
- The recommended engine oil grade for Bajaj Pulsar 160NS is 20W50 JASO MA2. Moreover, the engine oil needs to be replaced at 1st, 3rd, and 5th service. For more details, you may refer to the user manual of your vehicle.
- Stock engine oil best for ns 160
- I would say it's all upon your riding experience..so I suggest you to take a test drive..I am 5.6 and feel comfortable in riding the bike and also I anyone sits on the pillon .I feel much comfortable in riding as the height decreases because of the weight..
- Is it suitable? Yes it is. I'm 5.6 and i have to tip toe. You'll feel it difficult in the initial stages but once you get used to it it'll be fun. You can reduce the seat height a bit by 10mm by removing the rubber dampers under the seat.
- My height is 5.6 and i suggest dont buy ns 160 if u have same or less height...baki bike is good but not for short riders.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Expert Reviews
Comparison review: Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 vs Honda CB Hornet 160R15 Sep, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar NS 160: First Ride Review27 Jul, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 User Reviews
Pulsar NS1605.0Service cost
What is the service cost of it.? i want to experience with these new ns 160.Girish 4 days ago
Pulsar NS160Bike is very good and comfortable
Bike is very good and comfortable driving experienceIndresh 5 days ago
Pulsar NS160I OWN THIS BEAST FROM LAST
I own this beast from last 3 years, I was really feel good when i saw other bikes which is 160 or 150 cc bikes.And i looked difrent in that coz.I have this neast and i love that power of engine.Lots of love by me.Pratik 1 week ago
Pulsar NS1603.0Disc brakes
Bajaj pulsar ns 160 has a 160.35 cc single cylinder engine.For better braking, Both the front and rear wheels of this bike have been fitted with disc brakes.With this braking system, You also get a single-channel anti-lock braking system.If you love bike riding, This will put a smile on your face every time you ride this bike.Ayank 1 week ago
Pulsar NS160It gives only 28 mileage
It gives only 28 mileage and when we start it missis like if it is in 1st gear it looks like it is in 2nd gear for 10 seconds it gives very poor mileageSuhaib 2 weeks ago
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 News Updates
How Different Is The New Pulsar N160 From The Pulsar NS160?22 Jun, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj And KTM To Explore Collaboration On Premium Electric Motorcycle27 Jul, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
The Pulsar NS160 Goes Stealth Mode8 Mar, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Weekly Two-wheeler News Wrapup: Upcoming Bikes From Bajaj, Royal Enfield Spied And More27 Feb, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
BGauss D15 - Electric Scooter
Rs. 99,999View August Offers
Rs. 69,571View August Offers
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.47 LakhView August Offers
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.21 LakhView August Offers
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 1.04 LakhView August Offers
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 70,408View August Offers