Hero Electric Photon Specifications
|Motor Power||1000-1400 W||Range||60 km/charge||Charging Time||8-10 hours|
|Top Speed||45 km/hr||Kerb Weight||116 Kg||Tyre Type||Tube|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm|
Hero Electric Photon Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Steel)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Pass Switch
Hero Electric Photon Bike Latest Updates
Hero Electric has gifted a few Photons to the Ladakh police force. Check out more details here.
The Photon is Hero Electric’s flagship high-speed electric scooter sold under the City Speed lineup. It comes with a top speed of 45kmph.
Hero Electric Photon Price:
The Hero Electric Photon LP is priced at Rs 80,790 (ex-showroom India, including FAME II subsidy).
Hero Electric Photon Motor:
Powering the Hero Electric Photon is a 1.2kW motor that has a peak power of 1.8kW. The top speed is limited to 45kmph. It has a single 26Ah battery pack, giving the scooter a range of 90km.
Hero Electric Photon Suspension & Brakes:
Underpinnings on both versions of the Photon remain the same. The Photon electric scooter runs on 10-inch alloy rims. It is the only scooter in Hero Electric’s current lineup that gets a front disc brake as standard. Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork and twin shocks.
Hero Electric Photon Rivals:
Hero Electric Photon Range
Hero Electric Photon Charging Time
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero Electric Photon PriceHero Electric Photon price start at Rs. 1.10 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Hero Electric Photon is offered in only one variant - LP.
Photon Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Hero Electric Photon Pros and Cons
Good e-bike with practical usable power
A good practical e-bike with adequate power for intra city trips.
Hero Electric Photon User Reviews
Design and Look is Good,
Design and look is good, When you drive it feels good and comfortable.Build quality is not good.Also after driving 20 thousand km the maintenance is very high every month you have to spent rs 1000 in maintainace.The biggest problem with this scooty is that in 2 to 3 year engine start giving problem.Share
Scooty is good but service is very poor no spare parts available on the time and service facility is not available all.Stand scooty 4 days to after service again and check to call to service center.Share
Don't purchase hero electric scooter very bad service dealer is cheating every time of services.Charger and motor replacement time are 6 months in warranty please choose another one.Share
Bakwas modal & service bekar
Bakwas modal & service bekar i request all user's pahle test drive le.Phir aap nahi lene ke.Share
Vehicle sold has manufacturing defect i have purchased photon matt black from m/s.Vandana motors on 22/10/2022 by paying 100000 rs.Whose chassis no.Is me******90 and motor no.Is hemi2203r1380.Stopped starting with in 2 hours of buying the scooty which is still not working.Numerous complaints were filled continuously even then it was not rectified.I want my money @100000 rs.Back immediately.Share
1.0The problems are: 1.6 lead
The problems are: 1.6 lead acid batteries make it heavier 2.Batteries needs rotation.Service center never rotate3.Poor support from show room and service center4.Applying breaks discharge batteries5.Turning on headlight discharges batteries6.Bumper hits road dividers7.Battery charging indicator is worst8.No technical support9.No customer care support10.Savings on petrol and zero maintenance is a shot.Share
4.2The front side looks
The front side looks dashing and aggressively designed giving too much knee room to the rider which allows maneuverability very easy and height also adds a point to this feature.The only demerit i found was the pillion footrest which is not adjustable.Best low-price electric scooter designed for every middle-class people.Share
hi i purchased hero electric photon 72 v 9 months ago at first i enjoy the ride after 7 months its battery discharges very rapidly it may not give at least 15 k m mileage i took my bike for service and they told me for replacement battery under warranty but till now. it was about 3 months my bike in service center i complained so many times but there is no proper response from dealer and the company they deleted my comments on their website so guys my request dint buy hero electric bikes they harassing me about 3 moths giving their feed back about battery replacementShare
More Customer Reviews of Photon
Scooters Similar to Photon
Rs. 1.25 LakhPhoton vs 450X
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 1.06 LakhPhoton vs Optima
Ola S1 Air
Rs. 1.19 LakhPhoton vs S1 Air
Rs. 1.25 LakhPhoton vs V1
Ola S1 X
Rs. 89,999Photon vs S1 X
Bounce Infinity E1
Rs. 93,386Photon vs Infinity E1
Rs. 1.25 LakhPhoton vs Indie
Ampere Magnus EX
Rs. 1.04 LakhPhoton vs Magnus EX
Rs. 99,645Photon vs PraisePro
Rs. 1.26 LakhPhoton vs Civitas
Hero Electric Photon Images
- 14 more
Hero Electric Photon Colours
Compare Photon with Alternatives
|Rs.1.10 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.06 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards|
|3.2 37 reviews||4.2 317 reviews||3.9 198 reviews||3.8 60 reviews||4.6 149 reviews|
Hero Electric Photon Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||60 Km/Charge|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Photon
- You need no license or registration in India for scooters that have their top speed capped at 25km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Hero Electric Photon is powered by a 1000-1400 W Motor and the top speed is around 45 kmph, thus requiring license and registration.
- Hero Electric Photon has a bright multi-reflector 12V-35/35W headlight that illuminates the road well and provides a proper vision at nights. The twin rear-view mirrors alerts the rider of traffic behaviour behind him to prevent any accident. The scooter has a durable disc brake mounted at the front wheel that stops the vehicle instantly and works fine in all conditions.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hero Electric calls the Photon a “high-speed e-bike”, but if it’s crackling fast performance you are expecting, you’d be very disappointed. In India, the average e-bike’s performance leaves a lot to be desired; they underperform in almost all parameters as compared to internal combustion engines. My first tryst with an e-bike was almost a decade back and its top speed was about 30kmph or thereabouts. The Photon, on the other hand, claims a top speed of 45kmph - blisteringly fast compared to other e-bikes. Coming down the crest of a small hill, much lower than the usual flyover, I could hit 55kmph. Going up the hill, however, is a different matter altogether. Performance is adequate if you want to use the Photon for short trips around the neighborhood. Braking is sharp, if not progressive, and the single-disc setup can shed the top speed of the Photon in a jiffy. With a 50km range on a full charge, at least I wouldn't try to take the chance of venturing out to the other side of town to visit friends. And if one gets caught in bumper-to-bumper traffic, which most of us living in metros have become so used to, that 50km range may even reduce to 35 or 40km. And of course, going up a flyover at 35kmph isn’t something you’d want to be doing, with an assortment of auto-rickshaws and other two-wheelers honking up your, er, taillight. We would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more:- Hero Photon: Review
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Hero Electric Photon is available in a single variant: Photon HX. The electric scooter is powered by a 72V / 26Ah battery that offers a claimed range of 108 km in a single charge. The top speed of Photon HX is capped at 45 kmph. Hero Electric Photon is priced at Rs. 71,440 (ex-showroom). For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Hero Electric Photon Bike News Updates
Hero Electric Photon FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero Electric Photon is 1.10 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Photon. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Electric Photon is 60 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of Photon.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Hero Electric Photon. View full specification of Photon.
Ather 450X Price starts at Rs. 1.25 Lakh which is Rs. 14,659 costlier than base model of Hero Electric Photon priced at Rs. 1.10 Lakh. Compare Hero Electric Photon vs Ather 450X on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Electric Photon in Delhi is Rs. 3,195 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero Electric Photon is available in 2 colour : Black and Brown. View colour images of Photon.
Hero Electric Photon offers a range of 60 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Hero Electric Photon.
Photon taking 8-10 hours to get fully charged.
The maximum speed of Hero Electric Photon is 45 km/hr
The kerb weight of Hero Electric Photon is 116 Kg.