Yamaha FZ 25 Reviews

• Leisure Rides (18)
  • Occasional Commute (6)
Pradeep Savaji
Pradeep Savaji 4.2 4 Apr 2019

I completed 25000km till now, i have very good feeling with the bike, gets ample mileage of 44 km/ltr (depends on ridind style), Performance of the bike is awesome, its not for the top end speeds, is best suited for power rides for your daily commutes/Tours.The cons i noticed are: Maintenance is not cheap, Styling is a level below awesome, Digital console isnt really satifying one(But it justifies with the price point),Headlamps illumination is pathetic."Overall its best entry level performance bike, Suggests to go for it"

Kunaljit Dhar
Kunaljit Dhar 4.6 27 Jun 2019

Hi there I bought my bike on 8th November 2017 n till date I have ridden about 48215 kms n I found the mileage to be around 40.1/ litre and I m very much satisfied with that outcome. By which I was shocked n I didn't ever thought in my wildest dream that such a pretty mileage will be delivered after a long run of 50k. But some issues are there regarding the service.

Sagar Rathi
Sagar Rathi 5.0 7 Jan 2019

The bike gives me an amazing experience,i bought it in nov 2018,and i do not feel the absence of abs in this bike the braking system is very high and the performance is very good,i have many bikes earlier and i think to buy rs 200 but fz25 is better than rs200.

DEEPAK Kumar
DEEPAK Kumar 5.0 11 Feb 2019

I can drive it like sports tourer and get 34kmpl, and drive it like ordinary motorcycle and extract 45kmpl of fuel. It is very comfortable economical and fun filled motorcycle. And the brand Yamaha inspires confidence of reliability durability and longevity.

Aditya Sarkar
Aditya Sarkar 4.6 15 Nov 2018

Cons:Suspension are on harder side, hard breaking is issue as it"s not equipped with abs, a brighter headlights would be betterPros:Good throttle responseMileage is not a complainHighway comfort (been to Kolkata - Meghalaya 3500km zero issues)

Kunaljit Dhar
Kunaljit Dhar 3.8 21 Jul 2019

Best in 250 segment I have been riding this from last 18 months n I have done 50k till date. Now a days it has gone so smooth that I feel like riding always at all time. But just a lack of 6th gear apart from that all is well.

Kunal Chakrabarty
Kunal Chakra.. 5.0 29 Mar 2019

It is a perfect 250 cc bike in its price range , its best because I can use it effortlessly in city in my daily life schedule and in weekend I enjoy it for long rides , Thanks to YAMAHA for a value for money product.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Tareni Prasad
Tareni Prasad 4.2 16 Jan 2019

I am fully satisfied with the bike.But I badly miss the 6th gear.But I am getting a mileage of 33 kmpl from date of purchase i.e 3 months before.. Hope this will get better as some say 43

Sreekar Sidhartha
Sreekar Sidh.. 4.6 30 Jul 2019

wonder full bike,i had done 42,000kms in just 1.5 year.i don't face any issues but rear break pads sucks,i had replaced many times,overall performance is good till the date.

Sourav Maity
Sourav Maity 4.2 3 Mar 2019

It's a nice machine overall performance is satisfactory. But head lamp fills dull pitch dark. Maintenance cost is a huge issue. Rear disk break pad costs me 1100

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours