Bajaj Pulsar 150 User Reviews

5232 reviews & ratings

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Himanshu Kitchen
Himanshu Kit.. 5.0 15 Jun 2020

When it comes to the best 150cc bike or for daily use just close your eyes and opt for **P****ulsar 150**. I am having the same and some of its special qualities felt by me are:- 1. It **looks so lovely when dim light glows in the handle** and at the **front side during sunset time**.2. Mixture of **simplicity and stylish feature**.Enclosure:- latest pic of my bike with me which is looking like a **newly bought one:-**3. **Awesome sound** when the accelerator is taken.4. Reaches to a **high speed in a couple of second**.5. Good **mileage of approx 45** and best for daily use.6. The best part is **digital meter with green light**.7. **Long life** and most running evergreen bike.8. The most important is it looks like a new one after years also.Take my example I bought it more than 3 years ago but when I clean it lil bit, it seems that I bought it just now and mostly people ask me whether I have bought another new one or what.So my suggestion is** just to grab it **and I love it and you must have heard **'life ki pehli bike kaafi special hoti”**.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
SacHiN M
SacHiN M 4.6 8 Oct 2019

If we ask bajai customer care for a simple clarification, they would redirect us to showroom only. What is the use of this customer care ID. Useless. After getting to showroom, i came to know that Bajaj Neon is heavily priced. Not a budgeted vehicle. Cost is 25000 more than show room price (up to 15000 more is acceptable). They are misleading customers. Response for customer care email is also not clear. They wont give you details. They suggest you to go to showroom. But showroom will give you huge price for neon. Adding 6000 to that amount we could get a Apache rtr 4v abs single disc vehicle. Neon is old model with old spare parts. Their pricing is much high for a old stock vehicle parts.

PRASAD JADHAV
PRASAD JADHAV 1.8 9 Jan 2020

Before I purchase I sold my pulsar 180 ug4 Now I brought pulsar 150 ug5 duel disk,After one month issues come start , firs issue oil leakage,2nd issue alignment3rd issue performance, 4th & very iriteting issue is con set I change my con set 3rd time in 5 months , still issue is same, also change change sprocket too, now macanic said cluch plate issue .I am now done with this bike.... Really Bajaj wants to make some changes with it, 1st cc need to upgrade at least 160 or 170 cc, beacouse of body weight, 2nd parts availability, 3rd gear box with 6 gear. I brought bike from kanchan Bajaj ulhas nagar Mumbai.

Sandeep Kumar
Sandeep Kumar 4.2 7 Dec 2019

It has been a great and exciting experience with this bike. This is my third 150 cc plusar bike. I love this bike for its combination of power and mileage. I always had choice and freedom in other segments but i bought it for third time.I guess, My earlier bikes were bit smooth and powerful than the present one BSIV MODEL 2017. I had rode this bike in long distance touring of 360 KM in a single day, believe me man it won't let you down. But, it gets choppy after 120 km ride on highway in one go. I am fond of this bike. Value for money but it should be maintained properly.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Rohit Deo
Rohit Deo 3.0 12 Jul 2020

I own pulsar 150 twin disc bs6 from last 4 months. My daily riding is about 70 km. It's overall performance is ok. its mileage is about 53 kmpl. But when speed is increased above 60 ,feels lots of vibrations & pick up is also not quick & also suffering from chain sound problem. Also its shock absorbers are not smooth. I would recommend to clean & l**e its chain once in a week to avoid it's chain sound problem. Built quality is awesome.

KSK REDDY
KSK REDDY 1.0 17 Mar 2019

WORST BIKE, MANY REPAIRS, MONEY WASTE AND TIME WASTE, I purchased new pulsar 150 bike on 17th Jan 2019, after one month the engine gets off when ever i uses cluth later self button got not working. After first service my bike got more repairs like kick rod is not working, petrol is overflowing and finally the bike service team confirmed that battery is dead and need to be replaced by Amaron company. I have submitted the battery at Amaron service centre and after 2 days they said battery is working so bike has some problems. Really frustrated afer purchasing this bike.Request every one not to purchase bike. I have purchased this bike at HYDERABAD TALWAR SHOWROOM KUKATPALLY Y JUNCTION. THEIR SERVICE IS VERY WORST.

RAINA Ji
RAINA Ji 4.6 8 Feb 2020

pulsar150 is the best bike under this cost and under 150 cc my beast is only of 7000kms and 2012 model . still its pickup is killer and im a racer also and i won the race of pulsar 150 and apache rtr 160 . impressive huh, according to me pulsar is one of the best bikes in india . but i want to sell it . cause i want to buy new one ... whatsapp me 819****042 if your intereeted ...

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides
Pradeep Acharyya
Pradeep Acha.. 3.8 7 May 2020

This bike is an excellent performer in its segment. Overall pickup speed, comfort with a pillion is very satisfactory. On an average I use it for 70 KM per day to commute. Brakes are good. Engine performance is superb. I feel it has developed a relationship with my mind which stops me from replacing. Only need is a powerful head lamp.

Shubham Patil
Shubham Patil 5.0 10 Feb 2020

Best bike in any condition nice bike πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Arun Paul
Arun Paul 4.2 26 Jun 2020

I have using pulsar 150 cc more than 16 years . Very comfortable in City rides . Regular service and good Technician(well mechanic) will gives you a reliable rides and complete satisfaction. I am using semi synthetic engine oil. Changes every 2500 kms that's gives me 55 to 58 km in City rides thanks for bajaj for the pulsar

5 Offers Available