Bajaj Pulsar 150 Reviews

• All (505)
  • Daily Commute (426)
  • Tours (83)
  • Leisure Rides (82)
  • Occasional Commute (63)
KSK REDDY
KSK REDDY 1.0 17 Mar 2019

WORST BIKE, MANY REPAIRS, MONEY WASTE AND TIME WASTE, I purchased new pulsar 150 bike on 17th Jan 2019, after one month the engine gets off when ever i uses cluth later self button got not working. After first service my bike got more repairs like kick rod is not working, petrol is overflowing and finally the bike service team confirmed that battery is dead and need to be replaced by Amaron company. I have submitted the battery at Amaron service centre and after 2 days they said battery is working so bike has some problems. Really frustrated afer purchasing this bike.Request every one not to purchase bike. I have purchased this bike at HYDERABAD TALWAR SHOWROOM KUKATPALLY Y JUNCTION. THEIR SERVICE IS VERY WORST.

Abhishek Chauhan
Abhishek Cha.. 4.6 26 Dec 2018

I have Bajaj Pulsar 150 and it is BS III model. Bought it around 2012. Clocked around 90,000 Kms and it still retains that power and mileage. I believe that this bike has potential to rule Indian roads for one more decade, reason behind this is the cost, mileage, ease of maintenance, easy availability of genuine spare parts and that also at affordable price, kudos to its engine refinement which is getting better and better with newer models. In future if I would go for another bike I would surely pick one from the pulsar lineup.

Rehman Khan
Rehman Khan 2.6 10 Jan 2019

I am using Pulsar 150 for last 10 years. I don't find it worth purchasing. Its maintenance is highest among all bikes, it's parts are also costly. Mileage is not good maximum 30- 35KMPL only. Every two years it requires engine work which costs me around Rs. 15000. In 6 years time the amount you will spend on Pulsar you can Purchase a new bike on that amount. I have spent more than Rs. 60000 on Pulsar in 10 years time. I really regret why I purchased Pulsar. Only good thing about Pulsar is it look stylish & has good pick up.

Rakesh Sahoo
Rakesh Sahoo 5.0 12 Mar 2019

As per my opinion before buying any vehicle you should consider three things in mind. First, price then performance and mileage. I have two pulsars. One is in 2015 standard model and another in 2018 UG5 model. From the 1st one i am getting average 55kmpl and from the ug5 i am getting more than 50kmpl as it is just 10000 km old. Now pulsar has been upgraded to ABS. So now nothing is missing from Pulsar. Style, performance, mileage, safety all are in one bike. So for everyday commute or weekend rides you can rely on Pulsar.

Abhijit Jadhav
Abhijit Jadhav 4.6 22 Aug 2019

It is good to ride on Bajaj pulsar since i bought it 2 years back for my dad. Only once i faced issue with its engine than by friend suggested me Divyol engine to put. Now it is absolutely fine and again riding very smoothly. It is a perfect bike for everyone.

FARRUKH SYED
FARRUKH SYED 3.8 20 Aug 2019

Every think ok,but rear brake is drum so sudden brake too is too risky and maintenance problem. I want new Pulsar 250 bike rear brake dual channel ABS and combined Brake system .ABS & CBS too safety. Thank you

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Mahi Malik
Mahi Malik 4.2 6 Jul 2019

Really it"s eye catchy bike and Runs smoothly with no issue if maintain in right way , 150cc gives confidence like 180 thanks bajaj for this Awesome machine , Suggestions for new buyers , Change oil for every 4 months , lubricate chain if necessary ,dont change gears harshly ,dont do modifications bcoz pulsar has given every thing that bike deserve, get service on time, maintenance matters alot ...

Sachin Acharya
Sachin Acharya 5.0 4 Jan 2019

Simply the best in all-rounder bike has kick and self both beautiful DTS I engine , perfect milage wit awesome powerful performance I am pro biker using for all-rounder, like river , beach , lake . Off-road, on-road biking . Comfortable with Rider and pillion seat I use my pulsar 150cc v badly still it"s perfect and performance like gun . Ty

Uses this bike for : Tours
Harikrishna Mynampati
Harikrishna .. 4.6 15 Mar 2019

Mine was a pulsar 150 bike 2008 front disc model.... Although it was a lil bit tough to maintain, the bike's performance for both local use n long drives is at it's best.Before and after every time I go for a long drive, I'll get some necessary service to be done, so that the bike won't trouble in it's performance later

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
DlxPaartha
DlxPaartha 2.6 7 Aug 2019

steering position worst, on long trip you will get tired and Gear box power transmission very worst. Compared to star city plus.body pain easily you get it on 20 kilometres distance. overall daily commuter not for this vehicle. Best is unicorns 150 in this segment.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides