Bajaj Pulsar 150 User Reviews

2895 Rating & 1016 reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

SacHiN M
SacHiN M 4.6 8 Oct 2019

If we ask bajai customer care for a simple clarification, they would redirect us to showroom only. What is the use of this customer care ID. Useless. After getting to showroom, i came to know that Bajaj Neon is heavily priced. Not a budgeted vehicle. Cost is 25000 more than show room price (up to 15000 more is acceptable). They are misleading customers. Response for customer care email is also not clear. They wont give you details. They suggest you to go to showroom. But showroom will give you huge price for neon. Adding 6000 to that amount we could get a Apache rtr 4v abs single disc vehicle. Neon is old model with old spare parts. Their pricing is much high for a old stock vehicle parts.

PRASAD JADHAV
PRASAD JADHAV 1.8 9 Jan 2020

Before I purchase I sold my pulsar 180 ug4 Now I brought pulsar 150 ug5 duel disk,After one month issues come start , firs issue oil leakage,2nd issue alignment3rd issue performance, 4th & very iriteting issue is con set I change my con set 3rd time in 5 months , still issue is same, also change change sprocket too, now macanic said cluch plate issue .I am now done with this bike.... Really Bajaj wants to make some changes with it, 1st cc need to upgrade at least 160 or 170 cc, beacouse of body weight, 2nd parts availability, 3rd gear box with 6 gear. I brought bike from kanchan Bajaj ulhas nagar Mumbai.

Sandeep Kumar
Sandeep Kumar 4.2 7 Dec 2019

It has been a great and exciting experience with this bike. This is my third 150 cc plusar bike. I love this bike for its combination of power and mileage. I always had choice and freedom in other segments but i bought it for third time.I guess, My earlier bikes were bit smooth and powerful than the present one BSIV MODEL 2017. I had rode this bike in long distance touring of 360 KM in a single day, believe me man it won't let you down. But, it gets choppy after 120 km ride on highway in one go. I am fond of this bike. Value for money but it should be maintained properly.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
KSK REDDY
KSK REDDY 1.0 17 Mar 2019

WORST BIKE, MANY REPAIRS, MONEY WASTE AND TIME WASTE, I purchased new pulsar 150 bike on 17th Jan 2019, after one month the engine gets off when ever i uses cluth later self button got not working. After first service my bike got more repairs like kick rod is not working, petrol is overflowing and finally the bike service team confirmed that battery is dead and need to be replaced by Amaron company. I have submitted the battery at Amaron service centre and after 2 days they said battery is working so bike has some problems. Really frustrated afer purchasing this bike.Request every one not to purchase bike. I have purchased this bike at HYDERABAD TALWAR SHOWROOM KUKATPALLY Y JUNCTION. THEIR SERVICE IS VERY WORST.

RAINA Ji
RAINA Ji 4.6 8 Feb 2020

pulsar150 is the best bike under this cost and under 150 cc my beast is only of 7000kms and 2012 model . still its pickup is killer and im a racer also and i won the race of pulsar 150 and apache rtr 160 . impressive huh, according to me pulsar is one of the best bikes in india . but i want to sell it . cause i want to buy new one ... whatsapp me 819****042 if your intereeted ...

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides
Shubham Patil
Shubham Patil 5.0 10 Feb 2020

Best bike in any condition nice bike πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Debasis Misra
Debasis Misra 4.2 25 Sep 2019

It was nice cruising the city roads. The gear lever function was bit difficult, particularly to turn the gear in neutral mode. Rain water pours down the petrol lock inside the petrol tank. The focus of head lights needs to be modified. Moreover the pick up and engine quality are superb.

IMTAZUL ISLAM
IMTAZUL ISLAM 2.6 28 Oct 2019

I brought from aditya bajaj showroom which is in Ahmedabad on 2nd October. After one day battery was not working it was damaged and after some days oil likening from jumper. Now a days horn is not working it was damaged. I just waste my money. Coordination with showrooms was not good.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Abhishek Chauhan
Abhishek Cha.. 4.6 26 Dec 2018

I have Bajaj Pulsar 150 and it is BS III model. Bought it around 2012. Clocked around 90,000 Kms and it still retains that power and mileage. I believe that this bike has potential to rule Indian roads for one more decade, reason behind this is the cost, mileage, ease of maintenance, easy availability of genuine spare parts and that also at affordable price, kudos to its engine refinement which is getting better and better with newer models. In future if I would go for another bike I would surely pick one from the pulsar lineup.

Rehman Khan
Rehman Khan 2.6 10 Jan 2019

I am using Pulsar 150 for last 10 years. I don't find it worth purchasing. Its maintenance is highest among all bikes, it's parts are also costly. Mileage is not good maximum 30- 35KMPL only. Every two years it requires engine work which costs me around Rs. 15000. In 6 years time the amount you will spend on Pulsar you can Purchase a new bike on that amount. I have spent more than Rs. 60000 on Pulsar in 10 years time. I really regret why I purchased Pulsar. Only good thing about Pulsar is it look stylish & has good pick up.

Bajaj Pulsar 150 Overview