Bajaj Pulsar 150 Reviews

• All (795)
  • Daily Commute (672)
  • Leisure Rides (121)
  • Tours (118)
  • Occasional Commute (97)
SacHiN M
SacHiN M 4.6 8 Oct 2019

If we ask bajai customer care for a simple clarification, they would redirect us to showroom only. What is the use of this customer care ID. Useless. After getting to showroom, i came to know that Bajaj Neon is heavily priced. Not a budgeted vehicle. Cost is 25000 more than show room price (up to 15000 more is acceptable). They are misleading customers. Response for customer care email is also not clear. They wont give you details. They suggest you to go to showroom. But showroom will give you huge price for neon. Adding 6000 to that amount we could get a Apache rtr 4v abs single disc vehicle. Neon is old model with old spare parts. Their pricing is much high for a old stock vehicle parts.

KSK REDDY
KSK REDDY 1.0 17 Mar 2019

WORST BIKE, MANY REPAIRS, MONEY WASTE AND TIME WASTE, I purchased new pulsar 150 bike on 17th Jan 2019, after one month the engine gets off when ever i uses cluth later self button got not working. After first service my bike got more repairs like kick rod is not working, petrol is overflowing and finally the bike service team confirmed that battery is dead and need to be replaced by Amaron company. I have submitted the battery at Amaron service centre and after 2 days they said battery is working so bike has some problems. Really frustrated afer purchasing this bike.Request every one not to purchase bike. I have purchased this bike at HYDERABAD TALWAR SHOWROOM KUKATPALLY Y JUNCTION. THEIR SERVICE IS VERY WORST.

Debasis Misra
Debasis Misra 4.2 25 Sep 2019

It was nice cruising the city roads. The gear lever function was bit difficult, particularly to turn the gear in neutral mode. Rain water pours down the petrol lock inside the petrol tank. The focus of head lights needs to be modified. Moreover the pick up and engine quality are superb.

IMTAZUL ISLAM
IMTAZUL ISLAM 2.6 28 Oct 2019

I brought from aditya bajaj showroom which is in Ahmedabad on 2nd October. After one day battery was not working it was damaged and after some days oil likening from jumper. Now a days horn is not working it was damaged. I just waste my money. Coordination with showrooms was not good.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Abhishek Chauhan
Abhishek Cha.. 4.6 26 Dec 2018

I have Bajaj Pulsar 150 and it is BS III model. Bought it around 2012. Clocked around 90,000 Kms and it still retains that power and mileage. I believe that this bike has potential to rule Indian roads for one more decade, reason behind this is the cost, mileage, ease of maintenance, easy availability of genuine spare parts and that also at affordable price, kudos to its engine refinement which is getting better and better with newer models. In future if I would go for another bike I would surely pick one from the pulsar lineup.

Rehman Khan
Rehman Khan 2.6 10 Jan 2019

I am using Pulsar 150 for last 10 years. I don't find it worth purchasing. Its maintenance is highest among all bikes, it's parts are also costly. Mileage is not good maximum 30- 35KMPL only. Every two years it requires engine work which costs me around Rs. 15000. In 6 years time the amount you will spend on Pulsar you can Purchase a new bike on that amount. I have spent more than Rs. 60000 on Pulsar in 10 years time. I really regret why I purchased Pulsar. Only good thing about Pulsar is it look stylish & has good pick up.

Rakesh Sahoo
Rakesh Sahoo 5.0 12 Mar 2019

As per my opinion before buying any vehicle you should consider three things in mind. First, price then performance and mileage. I have two pulsars. One is in 2015 standard model and another in 2018 UG5 model. From the 1st one i am getting average 55kmpl and from the ug5 i am getting more than 50kmpl as it is just 10000 km old. Now pulsar has been upgraded to ABS. So now nothing is missing from Pulsar. Style, performance, mileage, safety all are in one bike. So for everyday commute or weekend rides you can rely on Pulsar.

Abhijit Jadhav
Abhijit Jadhav 4.6 22 Aug 2019

It is good to ride on Bajaj pulsar since i bought it 2 years back for my dad. Only once i faced issue with its engine than by friend suggested me Divyol engine to put. Now it is absolutely fine and again riding very smoothly. It is a perfect bike for everyone.

HARSH SINGH
HARSH SINGH 1.4 20 Oct 2019

बहुत बेकार बाइक है और इसके मेंटिनेस सर्विस सेंटर मनमानी करते हैं कस्टमर की कोई बात नहीं सुनते हैं

Gets mileage of : 33 kmpl kmpl
Ajay Krishnan
Ajay Krishnan 1.4 25 Aug 2019

इस बाइक पे ना आप बैठ सकते हो अच्छे से और इस गाड़ी की सर्विस महंगी है और एवरेज भी कुछ खास नही है

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute