Toyota Fortuner Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (11)
- Comparison (10)
- Features (4)
- Comfort (2)
- Performance (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Mileage (1)
- Price (1)
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20%-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement.
- The mileage of Toyota Fortuner ranges from 8 Kmpl to 10 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Fortuner Petrol Manual is 10 Kmpl and for the Fortuner Diesel Manual is 8 Kmpl. In Automatic the claimed ARAI mileage of Fortuner Petrol is 10 Kmpl.
- Toyota Fortuner is available in 7 different colours - PLATINUM WHITE PEARL, Phantom Brown, Sparkling Black Crystal Shine, Avant-garde bronze, Super white, Attitude Black, and Silver Metallic.
- The Fortuner is offered in 7 variants namely GR S 4X4 Diesel AT, 4X2, 4X2 AT, 4X2 Diesel, 4X2 Diesel AT, 4X4 Diesel, 4X4 Diesel AT.
- The 4x4 variants of Toyota Fortuner comes equipped with additional equipment such as 18-inch wheels, dual tone dashboard, DAC Downhill Assist Control, High H4 and Low L4 Range and a 11-speaker sound system compared to the 4x2 variants. You may click on the following link for a detailed comparison: Fortuner 4X2 Diesel vs Fortuner 4X4 Diesel.
- 4X4 comes with differential lock (4h,2h,4l), In easy word in 4H the power that produced by engine is transferred to all four wheels of car the power delivered at particular wheel is decided by car's speed and rotation of wheels, In 2H the power is transferred only in rear 2 wheel of fortuner and In 4L the power output has reduced but torque of the car is increased, 4L is used only to climb heels or do hardcore off-roading, please note that 4x2 only comes with 2H mechanism. Thats the main diffrence between 4X4 and 4x2. Hope it might help you🙂
- In 4x4 all tyres are connected through transmission and in 4x2 two wheels connected
- No, there is no sunroof in Toyota Fortuner.
- No sunroof because toyota has to provide safety in toyota vehicles so they don't provide sunroof
- Interior Ambient Illumination feature is only available in Toyota Legender. The colour of ambient light can be changed from the setting in your infotainment system. Moreover, we would suggest you refer to the owner's manual for your car. Read more -Toyota Fortuner Legender - Truly Legendary?.
- Ambient Lightning is only available in Legender and GRS variant, the colour can be changed form setting option in you infotainment screen. Hope It might Help You🙂
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Fortuner is capable, more powerful, can look both rugged or city slicker and promises to be more comfortable on the inside. It's that big jump up in price that is going to be a hard pill to swallow. On the other hand, the XUV700 comes across as a very sensible, usable and family-friendly machine that packs potent engines and incredible segment-first safety technology. It has sharp design elements, comfortable ride quality, clean dashboard layout, powerful drivetrain options, AWD
- Toyota Fortuner has a dimension of Length- 4795 mm, Width - 1855 mm and Height - 1835 mm. So, you can plan the garage according so that the car is parked and there is space left for opening the doors and movement.
Toyota Fortuner User Reviews
Best Car In India
I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know this Hulk monster of 4 wheeler industry especially in India. Fortuner's name is enough to create an impactful aura and strong impression. It came up with ultimate vehicle stability control. There are some good features like brake assist, hill assist, and traction control system. As a safety concern, it came up with seven airbags. Fortuner comes up with high-class leather seats and ventilated front seats. Other common features are also there like touchscreen infotainment with bt, USB, Android Auto, and Apple car play.Share
I have been driving fortuner
I have been driving fortuner 2011 model from past 12years and i have fortuner 2018 model both are performing excellent and there is no engine problem i am good to have these beastsShare
Its.Good, Toyota fortuner is looking so much beautiful.And its comfortable for all people.Share
The new Fortuner is a very
The new fortuner is a very comfortable and classy car to travel in.Again this would depend on the type of comfort you look for.Its a big, Tall suv and they tend to roll around without optimum weight.Once the car has lets say 4 occupants, It settles and is a breeze to drive around.Sadly it has the same dodgy automatic transmission that is seen in the innova and is like a little kid lost in the confectionery store.If you are okay with a bit of effort then go for a manual 4x4 fortuner, You would absolutely love it!.".Share
Mu fortuner is my dream finally igot i will come to my home toyota fortuner 2018 my homeShare
Best looking 💯 safe.Good quality and best mileage best performance good.Share
This car is batter in politics
This car is batter in politics this is very cool car and bhokal typeShare
More Customer Reviews of Fortuner
Frequently Asked Questions about Toyota Fortuner
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Toyota Fortuner petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Toyota Fortuner diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. How many cylinders does Toyota Fortuner has?
- Q. How many gears available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the service cost of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the boot space of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the length of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the width of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the colours available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the top variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the EMI of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the price of Toyota Fortuner?
More Cars in Same Budget
Rs. 14.00 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs XUV700
Toyota Fortuner Legender
Rs. 42.82 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Fortuner Legender
Rs. 32.59 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Gloster
Rs. 13.05 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Scorpio-N
Rs. 15.64 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Safari