Tata Harrier Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (10)
- Mileage (3)
- The boot space in Tata Harrier is 445 litres.
- The tyre size of Tata Harrier is 235/65 R17.
- Yes, it has power steering feature.
- The 2023 Tata Harrier SUV is powered by the same 2-litre diesel engine which puts out 170PS and 350Nm. This engine can be paired with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. It delivers claimed fuel efficiency figures of 16.80kmpl for the 6-speed MT and 14.60kmpl for the 6-speed AT. A petrol powertrain will likely be available later down the road. In terms of dimensions, the Harrier is 4605mm long, 1922mm wide, and 1718mm tall, with a wheelbase of 2741mm.
- The Tata Harrier has a 7 air bags.
Tata Harrier User Reviews
Features & Styling4.8/5
My stellar experience with Tata Harrier
Putting my hands on the Tata Harrier was indeed a lifetime experience. The cuts and edges of this stylish SUV turned countless heads on my every drive. The power packed 2.0 liter turbo diesel engine proved its worth during the long country drives and the bustling city traffic. The sharp 8.8 inch touchscreen infotainment system kept everyone entertained, while I was absolutely smitten by the Oak Brown interior. Gratitude to Tata for incorporating the generous legroom and cargo space. An experience with Tata Harrier feels like a blissful ride crafted just for you.Share
Both Bold and Refined SUV
Devastating and cultivated, Tata Harrier is an SUV taking the design, versatility and performance, as well as the amount of features to the next level to offer a exciting driving experience on road and off road. Tata Harrier is the flagship SUV having a modern exterior design with sharp lines, aggressive look, and premium assembling that make it outstanding. Within the Harrier, you get a supremely spacious and grand cabin with top-of-the-range facilities, smart controls and advanced technology which makes it much more comfortable, convenient and connected for everyone journeying in the vehicle. Loaded with a variety of advanced diesel engines, advanced safety features, as well as intelligent driving aids, the Harrier offers a pleasant drive, high efficiency in fuel consumption, and superior handling, assuring you confidence and fun all through.Share
Dominating the Roads with Power
The Tata Harrier is a SUV to be considered in the segment, combines style, comfort and performance in one package. With such brave and imposing design expressed through Tata’s Impact Design 2.0 language, Harrier stands strong on the road with its snazzy lines, signatory split LED DRLs and formidable grille. Running on a strong diesel engine, it gives excellent power and torque for an exhilarating driving, both on and off the roads. In the inside, the Harrier is biggish and comes with a luxurious cabin which is filled with high quality materials, advanced infotainment system and safety features. Incredibly blending together sophistication and power, the Tata Harrier refreshes the concept of a sport-utility vehicle (SUV), every trip turning into becoming a memorable one.Share
Commanding the Road with Striking Design
Robust as it may sound, but the Tata Harrier makes a big statement in terms of SUV and is one that artfully includes style with its prowess. Its commanding appearance described by the striking humanity line, cute LED DRLs and an assertive grille makes it a dominant presence on any road. This is thanks to a powerful engine that has made the Harrier one of the most iconic SUVs in today’s world, presenting what Tata brands as contemporary excellence. Apart from being powered by such an advanced drivetrain capacity are large touch screen infotaiment system and premium trimming Given its imposing design and optimum functionality, the SUV becomes an attractive option for people who are looking to reconcile power with luxury on their everyday travel needs. Tata harrier guaranty play a role symbol of truck dominance bringing driver to enjoy- the road with confidence and grace.Share
Excellent cabin and boot space
Tata Harrier look very amazing and awsome and the dashboard design of this five seater SUV look very modern. The fit and finishing quality is very good with the good build quality and the boot space is very good. It has a large size of cabin and is a tech loaded SUV and the safety package is very strong in Tata Harrier. It is a very capable SUV and the auto emergency braking system is very good for the indian road conditions.It is very stable at high speed and is a very practical family SUV.Share
I can safely say that it is a real game changer in
As a proud owner of the Tata Harrier, I can safely say that it is a real game changer in the mid-size SUV segment. I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her bold and striking look. Its sleek and modern technology exudes an air of elegance that makes it stand out. When I step outside, I am greeted by a spacious and stylish space that combines beauty and usefulness. In fact, the tallest one is the friendliest for me and my guests because it has more head and leg room. The Harrier diesel engine is the perfect 4-wheeler for daily driving due to its outstanding energy efficiency. It is the best car among 2 lakhs cars and looks like a large SUV with cool features like cruise control and headlights. Comfortable seats make this car a favorite of mine and my father.Share
Striking Design and Commanding Presenc
Tata Harrier stands out as a formidable adversary in the SUV market, signifying its conspicuous style and dominance. The frontal tulle that dominates the Harrier, satiny LED headlights and sculpting figure bring a powerful and contemporary style. Its spacious and ultra priced insides, decorated with ultramodern features such as touchscreen infotainment unit guarantees a comfortable to ride. Fuelled by an energetic machine, it offers a spirited performance of the varied terrains. Positioning itself, accordingly to safety and Tata’s commitment to Articfer as a blend of style, comfort and capability adds the Harrier in competitive SUV terrain as true contender.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Tata Harrier
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Tata Harrier available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Tata Harrier available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Tata Harrier available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Harrier petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Harrier diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Tata Harrier?
- Q. How many cylinders does Tata Harrier has?
- Q. How many gears available in Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the boot space of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Harrier?
- Q. Is Tata Harrier a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the length of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the width of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Harrier Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Harrier Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the colours available in Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Tata Harrier?
- Q. Is Tata Harrier available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What are the top variants of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the EMI of Tata Harrier?
- Q. What is the price of Tata Harrier?
More Cars in Same Budget
Rs. 13.99 LakhView All Q&A Harrier vs XUV700
Rs. 16.19 LakhView All Q&A Harrier vs Safari
Rs. 10.99 LakhView All Q&A Harrier vs Creta
Rs. 20.69 LakhView All Q&A Harrier vs Compass
Mahindra Scorpio N
Rs. 13.60 LakhView All Q&A Harrier vs Scorpio N