Renault KWID is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 2.94 Lakh to 5.07 Lakh in India. It is available in 10 variants and 6 colours. Renault KWID comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The KWID has a boot space of 279 litres while it's ground clearance is 184. The petrol engine of KWID is a 799cc unit and 999cc unit which generates a power of 53.26bhp and a torque of 72nm. The KWID is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of KWID is 25.17kmpl.
Renault KWID Latest Updates
Renault India has launched a new base-spec RXL trim for the 1.0-litre variants of the Kwid. Priced from Rs 4.16 lakh, this trim is offered with both manual and automatic transmission options. Moreover, other variants of the Kwid have received a price hike of up to Rs 6,000. Renault has also discontinued the RXT and Climber variants of the Kwid 1.0-litre.
Renault offers the Kwid in five variants: Std, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber. While the first four variants are offered with a 0.8-litre engine, the 1.0-litre engine is limited to the RXL, RXT and Climber variants. Even the AMT is limited to the 1.0-litre engine option.
Renault KWID Competitors
The Renault Kwid rivals the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Maruti Alto and the recently updated Datsun redi-GO.
6 Offers Available
Renault KWID Summary
|Engine :||799 - 999 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||25.17 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Ground Clearance (Unladen) :||184|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Capacity :||28 Liters|
|Minimum Turning Radius :||4.9 metres|
|Length Width Height :||3731*1579*1474|
|Boot Space :||279|
Renault KWID Price
The price of Renault KWID starts at Rs. 2.94 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 5.07 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of KWID ranges between Rs. 2.94 Lakh to Rs. 5.07 Lakh. Renault KWID is available in 10 variants and 6 different colours.
- Petrol (10 Variants) |
- Manual (7 Variants)
- Automatic (3 Variants)
Renault KWID Price List in India
Renault KWID News Updates
Top 5 Car News Of The Week: Renault Kwid Gets New Variant, Honda Civic BS6 Diesel Launched, Audi’s Q2 Coming To India, Lamborghini Goes Topless… Again
From local to global, here’s a wrap up of everything important that happened in the car world over the last seven daysJul 11, 2020 | By Dhruv Paliwal
Renault Kwid 1.0-litre Gets New Base-Spec Variant At Rs 4.16 Lakh
This entry-level RXL variant undercuts the top-spec RXT variant with the 0.8-litre engineJul 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Datsun redi-GO vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso vs Renault Kwid: Specifications Comparison
The facelifted redi-GO packs a BS6-compliant engine, fresh looks and more importantly, added features. Does it have enough in its arsenal to take on the S-Presso and Kwid?Jun 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Renault Resumes Operations In India, Opens Factories And Dealerships Under Local Regulations
Cars have already been dispatched from the plant to North India and Tamil NaduMay 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BS6 Renault Kwid Costs Rs 9,000 More Than Its BS4 Predecessor
The 2020 Renault Kwid is priced from Rs 2.92 lakhJan 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Renault Kwid Facelift vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso: Which Mini-Cross Hatch Should You Buy?
The S-Presso and Kwid have arrived right on time for the festive season. So let’s find out which one deserves your attentionOct 2, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Renault KWID
Funky and muscular styling is attractive. Long features list makes it a great VFM proposition. Compact dimensions and light controls make it easy to drive in the city.
Engines lack punch especially out on the highway
Renault KWID Mileage
Top Competitors of KWID
Rs. 2.94 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 3.7 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 2.86 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 4.6 LakhCompare with KWID
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.45 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 4.99 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 4.57 LakhCompare with KWID
Rs. 5.19 LakhCompare with KWID
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying KWID
- Both cars come under different price ranges. KWID's funky and muscular styling is attractive. Long features list makes it a great VFM proposition. Compact dimensions and light controls make it easy to drive in the city. So, if you are on a budget and looking for a easy to drive car, you may go for Renault KWID on the other hand if budget is not an issue and you value build, drive experience and ride over feature gimmicks and are willing to sacrifice on space, the Polo would be a good fit for you. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No doubt , go with I10 .
- Hyundai Grand I10
- Go through testdrive, comfortness is according to us, but if you go through testdrive it will be better.
- For front seats it will be ok not the best
- No that height touch on roof..
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The ex-showroom price of Maruti S-Presso STD and Renault KWID Climber are Rs. 3.69 lakh and Rs. 4.54 lakh respectively. The claimed mileage for the Maruti S-Presso Petrol is 21.4 kmpl and the Renault KWID Petrol is 23.04 kmpl. In technical specifications, Maruti S-Presso STD is powered by 998 cc engine whereas, Renault KWID Climber is powered by 999 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Renault Kwid is priced between Rs.2.83 - 4.92 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on-road price click on the link and select your city accordingly. For CSD prices we would suggest you to exchange your words with the CSD staff as they will be the better person to assist you with the tie-up dealerships. Moreover, you can click on the link to check the nearest dealership - Dealership.
- There is a csd site for all car prices ..please check it.
- Don't know
- Hyundai Grand i10 would be the best pick as per your requirements. It is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which produces 83PS of power and 113Nm of torque. Which is sufficient enough for long drives as well as city commutes. It gets decent build and interior quality, quiet cabin, adequate passenger and luggage space too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
Renault KWID User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.1/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family
30% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
budget car super performance super designing super maintenance costs
best car at affordable price with good performance
Best 5 seater car in low budget
Sab kuch badhiya h isme mujhe isne sab chij chahiye
the car is very good and looks is very beautiful
Best in this budget segment. I have installed CNG sequitial kit aftermarket.Since last 3 years using it with 30 to 33 km Highway milage per kg.Have place shockers lifting wich cost only 800 rs.Good and value for money car.Who gave negative reviews r wanna pay for less and expectations are like audi.
Kwid is budget car with good looks however mileage if low in city it give around 10-12 with AC without it comes to 13-14 on highway it gives 17-20 max Body is weak even a small touch will give a dent to car very weak body however it good car in this range
JUNK CAR it's just 5000km driven and I am facing various malfunction s in the vehicle and each time the vehicle go to workshop it's stucked for 10-12 days due to non availability of spare parts. Don't buy it's a waste of your hard earned money.
Comfort is there in travel. As it is 800 cc, running ghat roads is difficult. Mileage committed by the company 25 km/Ltr, the meter shows as 16.2 or 16.30 km/Ltr.Fuel tank shows wrong reading. In one year of purchase, the door handle damaged.
I don't know about mileage performance comfort of Renault kwid car. This will be my first car If i purchage. I guide me about all things of car which is I operate easily and better performance.
Renault KWID Images
Renault KWID Colours
Renault KWID Offers
OfferKWID RXT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 03 Jul-31 Jul
OfferKWID Climber 1.0 AMT Opt offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 03 Jul-31 Jul
Renault KWID FAQs
What is the price of Renault KWID Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Renault KWID is 5.07 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Renault KWID?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Renault KWID is 25.17 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of KWID.
What is the EMI of Renault KWID in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Renault KWID in Delhi is Rs. 5,693 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Renault KWID?
What is the boot space in Renault KWID?
The boot space in Renault KWID is 279 L. View full specification of KWID
What is the ground clearance of Renault KWID?
The ground clearance of Renault KWID is 184.