2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Latest Updates
Prices have been revealed for the upcoming BS6 Classic 350, and Royal Enfield has increased the prices by more than Rs 14,000!
Royal Enfield has begun rolling out its BS6 inventory as the BS6 Classic 350 arrives in dealerships. The new bike was seen sporting a chunky cat con, fuel-injection and alloy rims. The bike will be officially launched in the coming weeks. Expect it to bear a premium of Rs 12,000 - Rs 14,000 over the outgoing BS4-compliant model. To know more about the BS6 Classic 350, head here.
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Summary
|Engine :||346 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Engine :||346 CC|
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.7 Lakh
2020 Classic 350 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of 2020 Classic 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.57 Lakh
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 Lakh
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 Lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.38 Lakh
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.42 Lakh
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.86 Lakh
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 2020 Classic 350
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes with the spoke wheels(cost-effective and have a better ability to absorb shocks). Tubed tyres don’t have any direct contact with the air inside; hence the bonding of the tyre to the wheel of the bike is not exactly airtight. Hence, for this reason, the bikes with spoke wheels use tubes tyres as the tension of the spokes affects the wheel and hence with tubeless tyres, there might be chances of air leakages.
- Yes, for Classic 350 BS6 engine will be more refined as compared to BS4 engine. The BS6 norms in Royal Enfield Classic 350 are not implemented as of now so, it totally depends on your need and your preference. If you buy Classic 350 with BS4 norms it won't create any issue in future.
- You should buy the bs6 variant oviously because in bs6 it has given the new Fuel injected engine and the gear box is also refined..the sound has become a bit less but it is now great
- Classic 350 B6 Approx rate?
- Adding to the confusion/list of queries....I am deciding between the Signals 350 and Pegasus 500. Any major changes/improvements that we know of in the BS6 version , making it worth the wait? Also any idea when these BS6 models will be launched?I heard the 500 will be discontinued in the BS6 models.
- If you do not wish to wait to get your hands on a new Classic 350, then you may opt for the ongoing model and there will not an issue of using the BSVI grade fuel with the BSIV engine. Moreover, it would be too early to give any verdict regarding the mileage and performance of the BSVI engine.
- I read that they will keep the kick start as well. However, in all super bikes kick start is not used mostly. Unless you have a challenge to start the Nike. So event without it, RE will be still great
- The upcoming 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 will surely be getting a few changes that include the addition of fuel injection, an all-new BSVI engine, and it might feature a 6-speed transmission. For more, please check out the below article: - New 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Fi Spy Photos Reveal Crucial Details
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 News Updates
Royal Enfield Gears Up To Launch Multiple Bikes Post Pandemic
From the Meteor 350 to the Roadster, the cult bikemaker has a variety of bikes in the pipelineMay 4, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: BS6 Classic 350 Launch Details & Booking Amount Revealed!
The bike is likely to be launched on January 7Jan 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Royal Enfield Starts Rolling Out Its BS6 Classic 350
The new Classic 350 will be fuel-injected and will arrive with alloy rimsJan 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What To Expect From Royal Enfield In 2020?
From the all-new Classic and Thunderbird range to the updated Himalayan, here’s what to expect from the cult bikemaker next yearDec 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
New 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Fi Spy Photos Reveal Crucial Details
The new Royal Enfield bike is likely to be launched early next yearJul 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 To Get Switches From Concept KX
A semi-digital information cluster was also seen on the bikeJul 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels