2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Latest Updates
Prices have been revealed for the upcoming BS6 Classic 350, and Royal Enfield has increased the prices by more than Rs 14,000!
Royal Enfield has begun rolling out its BS6 inventory as the BS6 Classic 350 arrives in dealerships. The new bike was seen sporting a chunky cat con, fuel-injection and alloy rims. The bike will be officially launched in the coming weeks. Expect it to bear a premium of Rs 12,000 - Rs 14,000 over the outgoing BS4-compliant model. To know more about the BS6 Classic 350, head here.
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.70 lakh
2020 Classic 350 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of 2020 Classic 350
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 2020 Classic 350
- Adding to the confusion/list of queries....I am deciding between the Signals 350 and Pegasus 500. Any major changes/improvements that we know of in the BS6 version , making it worth the wait? Also any idea when these BS6 models will be launched?I heard the 500 will be discontinued in the BS6 models.
- If you do not wish to wait to get your hands on a new Classic 350, then you may opt for the ongoing model and there will not an issue of using the BSVI grade fuel with the BSIV engine. Moreover, it would be too early to give any verdict regarding the mileage and performance of the BSVI engine.
- I read that they will keep the kick start as well. However, in all super bikes kick start is not used mostly. Unless you have a challenge to start the Nike. So event without it, RE will be still great
- Yes, for Classic 350 BS6 engine will be more refined as compared to BS4 engine. The BS6 norms in Royal Enfield Classic 350 are not implemented as of now so, it totally depends on your need and your preference. If you buy Classic 350 with BS4 norms it won't create any issue in future.
- Classic 350 B6 Approx rate?
- Yes, Royal Enfield Classic Signal BS6 is upgraded with many new features out which one is the fuel gauge. Also, this time brand has not just upgraded the engine to BS6, it has given a new color option too and that's stealth black with red outlines that look stunning. Now the bike is in the market so we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership once and take a test ride.Follow the link for dealership details - New Bike Showrooms - Bike Showrooms
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price starts at Rs. 1.46 lakh which is Rs. 24,155 costlier than Royal Enfield Bullet 350 priced at Rs. 1.22 lakh. The claimed mileage for the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is 40 kmpl whereas the claimed mileage for Royal Enfield Classic 350 is 40.8 kmpl. In technical specifications, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is powered by a 346 cc engine whereas Royal Enfield Classic 350 is powered by a 346 cc engine. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is available in 5 different colours while Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes with 6 colours. 51% of users have chosen Royal Enfield Classic 350 over Royal Enfield Bullet 350 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Compare Royal Enfield Bullet 350 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on the basis of price, specifications & other features. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 News Updates
EXCLUSIVE: BS6 Classic 350 Launch Details & Booking Amount Revealed!
The bike is likely to be launched on January 7Jan 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Royal Enfield Starts Rolling Out Its BS6 Classic 350
The new Classic 350 will be fuel-injected and will arrive with alloy rimsJan 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What To Expect From Royal Enfield In 2020?
From the all-new Classic and Thunderbird range to the updated Himalayan, here’s what to expect from the cult bikemaker next yearDec 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
New 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Fi Spy Photos Reveal Crucial Details
The new Royal Enfield bike is likely to be launched early next yearJul 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 To Get Switches From Concept KX
A semi-digital information cluster was also seen on the bikeJul 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Bike News Of The Week: Revolt RV 400 Bookings Start, 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied, Jawa Accessories Launched & More!
Here’s a concise collection of top news from across the two-wheeler industryJun 30, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels