Honda Livo On Road Price in ThaneChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Livo Drum Self and Alloy||Rs. 70,910||Rs. 58,788||Rs. 6,849.00||Rs. 5,273|
|Livo Drum CBS||Rs. 73,004||Rs. 60,241||Rs. 7,359.00||Rs. 5,404|
|Livo Disc Self and Alloy||Rs. 73,774||Rs. 61,163||Rs. 7,125.00||Rs. 5,486|
|Livo Disc CBS||Rs. 75,689||Rs. 62,616||Rs. 7,626.00||Rs. 5,447|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Honda Livo Price in Thane
Honda Livo price in Thane starts from Rs. 58,788 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 62,616. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Livo variants in Thane. Honda Livo Drum CBS is priced at Rs. 60,241 and the top-end variant Honda Livo Disc CBS is priced at Rs. 62,616.The EMI of Livo is available at Rs. 1,694 per month @ 9.45%. Honda Livo's top competitors are Honda SP 125 BS6 (price starting at Rs. 73,557 in Thane) and Honda Dream Yuga (price starting at Rs. 56,147 in Thane).
Honda Dealer Showrooms in Thane
Sai Point Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.Prestige Precinct, Nr. Nitin Casting Company Compound,Opp. TMC, Almeida Road, Panchpakhadi, West , Thane, Maharashtra, 400601Phone : 9322496875, 02241518400, 01 Phone : 9322496875, 02241518400, 01Email : email@example.com
Sai Point Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.Shop No.4/5/6/7, Amir Appartment, A Wing, Mumbra, , Thane, Maharashtra, 400612Phone : 9322009897, 02522248811 Phone : 9322009897, 02522248811Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aditya HondaShop 1 To 6, Shivsthan Complex , Building No. -1,Agashi Road,Opp. Gokul Township Thane, Maharashtra, 401502Phone : 9673043111 Phone : 9673043111Email : email@example.com
Sai Point HondaLahoti Compound, Dandekar, Kalyan Bhiwandi Road, Mira Road Thane, Maharashtra, 421302Phone : 9322809895, 022222233, 022222786 Phone : 9322809895, 022222233, 022222786Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Livo Competitors
Honda SP 125
Rs. 73,557SP 125 BS6 On Road Price Compare with Livo
Honda Dream Yuga
Rs. 56,147Dream Yuga On Road Price Compare with Livo
Rs. 59,772CB Shine On Road Price Compare with Livo
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 65,029CB Shine SP On Road Price Compare with Livo
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 57,200Passion Pro On Road Price Compare with Livo
Rs. 63,850Glamour On Road Price Compare with Livo
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 52,900Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Livo
Rs. 54,094Victor On Road Price Compare with Livo
Rs. 62,880Saluto On Road Price Compare with Livo
Honda Livo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Livo
- Low pick up and Gearbox issues. Not stable on the road. Worst resale value.
- It is true after a limited speed not stable on the road.
- Honda Livo still runs on BS4 compliant engine.
- New Honda sp125 has BS6 compliant.
- For any add on feature in the bike, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Honda SP 125 ex-showroom price starts from Rs. 72,900 and Honda Livo ex-showroom price starts from Rs. 57,298. The claimed mileage for the Honda SP 125 is 50-60 Kmpl and the Honda Livo is 74 kmpl. Honda SP 125 is available in 1 different colours while Honda Livo comes with 6 colours. In technical specifications, Honda SP 125 is powered by a 124 cc engine whereas, Honda Livo is powered by a 109.19 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Go for Yamaha. Livo has worst resale value in the market. Low pick up, faulty gearbox etc.
- New Honda sp 125
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Surely you can. But make sure that the LED's Watts is similar to the one on Halogen. Otherwise it will affect the battery big time
- Yes you will put it after market
- Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Red is good but do not buy Livo, instead go for Shine, Hero etc.
- Black or grey
Honda Livo Price in India
Calculate Honda Livo EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less