Honda Activa 125 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Mileage :||60 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||124.9 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||2|
Honda Activa 125 Specifications Summary
|Activa 125 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Standard Rs. 61,650||60 Kmpl, 124.9 cc, 8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm view all||Drum Brakes Front, Sheet Metal Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Alloy Drum Rs. 63,586||60 Kmpl, 124.9 cc, 8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Deluxe Rs. 66,035||60 Kmpl, 124.9 cc, 8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
Honda Activa 125 Overview
About Activa 125 Specs and Features
Honda Activa 125 price starts at Rs.61,650 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Honda Activa 125 Deluxe is priced at Rs. 66,035 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Honda Activa 125 is powered by a single-cylinder, BS-IV compliant 125cc engine producing 8.5PS at 6,500rpm and 10.54Nm of peak torque which has risen marginally in comparison to the older scooter. It sports telescopic front forks and a monoshock unit at the rear, while braking is done by drum brakes on both ends. Front disc brake is optional and given the added benefits of disc brake, it is worth the extra premium in our opinion.
Specs of Activa 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,912Activa 6G Specs Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 61,499Jupiter Specs Compare with Activa 125
Vespa VXL 125
Rs. 92,977VXL 125 Specs Compare with Activa 125
Honda Activa 125 BS6
Rs. 67,490Activa 125 BS6 Specs Compare with Activa 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 65,975NTORQ Specs Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 56,023Fascino Specs Compare with Activa 125
Hero Maestro Edge
Rs. 53,330Maestro Edge Specs Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 54,241Dio Specs Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 1.00 lakhChetak Specs Compare with Activa 125
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,934Activa 5G Specs Compare with Activa 125
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125
- There are many differences between Activa 5G vs Activa 125 both cosmetic as well as functional: Engine: Activa 5G comes with 109 cc engine whereas Activa 125 has 125 cc engine. Suspension: Activa 5G comes with Spring loaded hydraulic suspension whereas Activa 125 has front telescopic suspension. Tyres: Activa 5G has 10 inches alloy wheels whereas Activa 125 has 12 inches . Benefits: As Activa 125 has Telescopic suspension which means that the ride is very comfortable and more engine cc means more power . But a downside of more power is less mileage. Also Activa 125 is more costly than 5G. If you've a budget then pick for Activa 125 with better suspension setup whereas Activa 5G is very stiff which can give you a real back pain and uncomfortable ride on long distances. You may also compare these two siblings via our comparison tool. Click on the link to compare: https://bit.ly/2M7WXGM
- Best is to go with N-torq in the similar price range. My family is loyal to Honda so we have Grazia, Activa, Aviator. Now, i use these 2 vehicles on regular basis - Duke 390 and N-torq. SR150 which my brother uses. To be honest... I think SR150 is best but it is highly overpriced... Now lets come to the price section where activa belongs... So, after riding its all siblings... The best one is N-torq which is a TVS brand. I was a Honda loyal customer just like my family but N-torq is way better in every aspect so i had to move to N-torq. I would advice you the same to go with N-torq. It is the best choice.. You better take a test ride of all the three vehicles then purchase which one you feel best comfortable with..
- Depends on you brother, if you want to spent less money and more mileage, you can buy activa 5g/6g, but if you have no budget problem, than you can buy activa 125, although they both have same mileage, but activa 125 has better performance, better comfort, better braking power and a powerful engine with great pickup, and no problems in winter, while activa 5g/6g has problem with engine in winter
- Hero Destiny 125 has been introduced during 2019 beginning & hence we haven't seen much detailed mileage reviews for this. But that doesn't mean criticism. However, Activa actually bears the crown for it highly dependable & powerful Honda engine which is unmatched amongst other scooters. Might be possible that Destiny from Hero need some more time to acquire that fame in the booming scooter segment in our country.
- If you want boosting speed, go for Suzuki Access 125 because it is lighter in weight. But if you want stability in higher speed, Honda Activa 125 is better choice. I have been riding it since 2 years and yet have no problems in higher speeds or anything major. It has mileage issue but I prefer in using Extra-Premium Fuel, so using normal petrol can give you better mileage.After all, at last it is you who will have to take decision. Happy Riding.
- Obviously you can buy an access... I am using it for myself since 3 yrs and i hav driven it for 49k kms. I still find no issues with build quality, engine running repairs. It goes smoothly... Only one thing is that you should get the vehicle serviced at the authorised center at regular intervals according to manual... Then your vehicle will be a gem and lasts long.
- Activate 125 and Ntorq cannot be compared as the two belong to two different segments. The former is an ideal family scooter with a good dose of comfort. Ntorq is for outright performance (that doesn't mean it's not comfortable). Also note that the wheels and tyres are totally different on Ntorq, they much resemble those of an Apache. If for some reason you cannot buy a 125-150 cc motorcycle, buy an Ntorq. You\\ll never regret your decision. I have regularly done group tours when my friends were riding Pulsars, Apaches plus two RE Classic 350s. My Ntorq never lagged behind though it is a mere scooter.
- In case of power activa can never reach with ntorq because it has a lot more power than the activaActiva will provide a little more Mileage but not at a big gap only a little ntorq has a lot of mileage while looking its distribution of power and perfomence that any other scootters dont have.Durability and comfort is good for both of them but in case of comfort the digital cluster,larger mirrors that apache have.... And a lot more.. It cannot be said throgh words we can only feel it through the ride..... I will suggest Ntorq in case of comfort.
- Editing my review, after running 3700km & around 8 months i would prefer Activa 125 over TV's ntorq because only engine is plus point else nothing whole body is plastic/fibre & floor has no support underneath not even pipe frame & plastic sounds..... some kind of rattling noise always come. Activa 125 only handle plastic is noisy else ok.