Ducati SuperSport Specifications
(8 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||937 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||93 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Power :||110.1 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||Pirelli|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Ducati SuperSport Specifications Summary
|SuperSport Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 13.00 lakh||937 cc, 110.12 PS @ 9000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
|S Rs. 14.00 lakh||937 cc, 110.1 PS @ 9000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
Ducati SuperSport Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SuperSport
Q. What about its pillion ride and is it suitable for long distance touring - SuperSport?
- Yes, it has a pretty comfortable seat for a pillion, grabrails are an accessory. Seat cowl comes as standard for S model and is removable, for standard model it's available as an accessory as well
- I have done rides upto 600km to and fro and the pillion was comfortable, rest depends on the person also. But in general its pretty decent back seat, wide and well cushioned.
- Its quite comfortable as a sports tourer. To know more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqCTGY6sFYU
Q. Which bike should I bike Ducati Supersport S or MV Augusta Dragster 800 I am confused in this two bikes?
- I would say Ducati Supersport, its more practical to use, MV is more exotic in my opinion, comes with its share of perks and negatives, but from usablility point of view Supersport is a better choice, if you r looking to keep it exotic, under 5k kms a year type, u can opt for MV.
- Since the MV Agusta Dragster800 RR hasn't launched yet, it would not be fair to compare both these bikes. We'd request you to wait for the launch. Stay tuned for further updates.
Q. I am confused Between Triumph RS and Ducati Super Sport. Which one is more agile and good for long run?View More Questions
- For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, performance, features, and other specs. The Triumph Street Triple RS is faster as it reaches a speed of 60kmph in 2.22 sec. Considering the long-running capability the Triumph Street Triple RS would be more comfortable and durable. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.