2021 Ducati SuperSport 950 Specifications
(8 reviews)Rate this bike
- 13.00 Lakh Expected Price
- 26 Mar 2021 Expected Launch Date
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||937 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Max Torque :||93 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Max Power :||110.1 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||Pirelli|
Alert me when launched
Specifications of 2021 Ducati SuperSport 950
2021 Ducati SuperSport 950 Specifications Summary
|2021 SuperSport 950 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD BS6 Rs. 13.00 Lakh||937 cc view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
|S BS6 Rs. 14.00 Lakh||937 cc view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
User Opinion about 2021 Ducati SuperSport 950
- Most Relevant
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 2021 SuperSport 950
Q. I want buy honda cb unicorn 150 cc, can this bike can give 50 mileage in Hyderabad city because very traffic area is here - SuperSport?
- Sure go ahead, much more cheaper option.
Q. Which bike should I bike Ducati Supersport S or MV Augusta Dragster 800 I am confused in this two bikes?
- I would say Ducati Supersport, its more practical to use, MV is more exotic in my opinion, comes with its share of perks and negatives, but from usablility point of view Supersport is a better choice, if you r looking to keep it exotic, under 5k kms a year type, u can opt for MV.
- Really mv agusta parts are more costly than ducati ones
Q. What about its pillion ride and is it suitable for long distance touring - SuperSport?View More Questions
- Yes, it has a pretty comfortable seat for a pillion, grabrails are an accessory. Seat cowl comes as standard for S model and is removable, for standard model it's available as an accessory as well
- I have done rides upto 600km to and fro and the pillion was comfortable, rest depends on the person also. But in general its pretty decent back seat, wide and well cushioned.
2021 Ducati SuperSport 950 News Updates
Ducati’s Raised Temperature Smouldering Hot Sports ModelsNov 19, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati India Concludes First Edition Of DRE-Track Days In IndiaOct 16, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati Recalls SuperSport And SuperSport SJun 25, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati SuperSport Gets New Colour That Adds More FlairJun 21, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati SuperSport vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000 vs Suzuki GSX-S1000F: Spec ComparisonSep 26, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati SuperSport Launched At Rs 12.08 LakhSep 22, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels