Bajaj Avenger 400 Highlights
Avenger 400 Specifications
The Avenger 400 is expected to feature the Dominar’s 373cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with triple spark plugs and fuel injection. Currently, the engine produces 35PS and 35Nm. While the six-speed gearbox will remain the same, expect peak power and torque to be produced at a different rpm on the rev range to better suit its cruising characteristics. Since it’s a mandate from April 2018 to have ABS on bikes above 125cc, the Bajaj Avenger 400 too is expected to get this safety net; it should be the same dual channel unit seen on the Dominar. We also expect to see a beefier suspension setup to better handle the weight and enhance the ride comfort on the bigger Avenger.
Avenger 400 Design and Features
In terms of styling, expect the Bajaj Avenger 400 to look similar to the Street 220, but a bit more evolved. The speedometer, for instance, could be moved to the tank and make way for digital unit. A lot of additional features are also expected to be added to the digital display.
Bajaj Avenger 400 Competitors
UN Renegade Commando: There’s no denying that the Renegade range of motorcycles have got the trademark cruiser appeal. They offer comfortable ergonomics and decent ride quality. However, they thoroughly need work on the reliability front along with the overall finish offered.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 : The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 is amongst the best cruisers that one can buy. It is easy to use for your regular city commute, while also being really good on the open highways for touring. Although refinement and quality levels could be better, the Thunderbird 500 remains one of the most popular Royal Enfield machines on sale today.
The Bajaj Avenger 400 will have to prove its worth in the face of competition, despite the potent engine derived from the Dominar and the well accepted styling. Add to that the vast service network and low cost of maintenance and we should have a strong entrant in the segment.
Bajaj Avenger 400 Price
Bajaj Avenger 400 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.50 lakh
Avenger 400 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of Avenger 400
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakh
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.62 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.33 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.42 lakh
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.49 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger 400
- As of now brand hasn't revealed its actual images but in terms of styling, expect the Bajaj Avenger 400 to look similar to the Street 220, but a bit more evolved. The speedometer, for instance, could be moved to the tank and make way for digital unit. A lot of additional features are also expected to be added to the digital display.
- This is a crucial product for Bajaj.new Avenger 400 should be atleast 50cm bulkier, half-feet taller seating position, semi-cruiser leg positions, dual channel ABS, digital dashboard, animated LED lights, and a configurable dual exhaust system like jawa @1.5L will rule the market
- This is rumor. There is no plan to launch a 400 cc variant of Avenger. I checked with some senior managment at Bajaj and they confirmed this is rumor. Please take down this misleading post.
- If the seat height goes above 760 mm then it wudn't be a cruiser anymore ...it wud be very odd lukin bike...neither sport nor cruiser 🤣
- The brand hasn't disclosed its whole feature list yet. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
- It has not been revealed by the brand yet please stay connected for more updates.
- The Bajaj Avenger 400 is expected to launch by March 2020. Stay tuned.
- No recent news
- Isse achha jawa perak lelo. ya jawa classic. 42 se behtar
- Wait for avenger
- Jawa Classic
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.