Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price in Karad
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 On Road Price in Karad July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Avenger Street 160 BS6||Rs. 1.12 Lakh|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Explore Other Avenger BikesBajaj offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 93,677
4 Offers Available
Price of Avenger Street 160 Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,387Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Avenger 160
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with Avenger 160
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.05 LakhPulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with Avenger 160
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.17 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 On Road Price Compare with Avenger 160
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Karad
RAJYOG BAJAJ3, West Gajanan Hsg Soc, Railway Station Road, Karad, Maharashtra, 415124
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.3 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.95 Lakh
Suzuki Intruder Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Street 750 Price
Rs. 5.34 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Price
Rs. 9.38 Lakh
Rs. 1.73 Lakh
Benelli Imperiale 400 Price
Rs. 1.99 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Street 160
- There is no specific limit shared by the brand for the weight carrying capacity of Bajaj Avenger Street 160. It is sufficient enough for two average adults. Do take a test ride for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both the bikes are of different segments. The entry-level Avenger remains the most affordable cruiser bike that you can buy in India. In fact, with the Avenger 160, Bajaj has taken the bar of aggressive pricing a level up. Apart from the value proposition, the Avenger 160 does everything that you expect from an entry-level urban cruiser. Yes, it doesn’t have the long legs to make it a proper highway cruiser, but for that you have the option of its 220cc sibling. However, we do feel that the Bajaj Avenger family needs a ground-up update as the cruiser bike has been on sale for over 15 years now. On the other hand, Yamaha FZ FI would be a better pick if you are looking for a sporty bike, attractive looks, better handling and comfortable and smooth ride quality. Though it is not able to undercut its rivals but still its is a nice package. You may compare both the bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- As per your requirements, Bajaj Avenger Street would be ab better pick. It offers great comfort and at its price, it offers a lot. Moreover, you may go for Suzuki Intruder also at it has better refinement and it offers a bulky and sporty look with better engine refinement. Moreover, the best way to judge your riding comfort is by taking a test ride. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Apart from a BS6 compliant engine, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 will remain the same as it is in its BS4 version.
- We would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised delaership in order to get better help as the availability of the bike will depend on dealer's booked stock.
- We don't recommend to change the drum brakes to disc brakes as it needs whole tyre assembly to be changes which might lead to many issue in future. Moreover, we'd suggest suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
Bajaj Avenger 160 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Avenger 160 in Karad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Avenger 160 in Karad is Rs. 8,613.
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Avenger Street 160 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less