Benelli TNT 300 Specifications
|Engine||300 CC||Mileage||25||Max Power||38.26 PS @ 11500rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||16 Liters||Top Speed||154 kmph||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||196 Kg||Max Torque||26.5 Nm @ 10000 rpm|
Benelli TNT 300 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Benelli TNT 300 Bike Latest Updates
DSK-Benelli has updated the TN T300 with ABS technology. The Benelli TNT 300 ABS has been priced at Rs 3.29 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India) which is a hike of around Rs 20,000 over the standard model. The Benelli TNT 300 is the entry-level offering from the Italian manufacturer’s Indian portfolio. The Benelli TNT 300 is a streetfighter with a front bikini faring and neatly sculpted fuel tank, in fact. The front mud guard, the tank extensions and the side mounted rear monoshock in particular give this 300 a distinctive presence. The TNT 300 also has other good looking cycle parts. Upside down forks finished in silver, twin petal type rotors for brakes, and smart looking 12-spoke wheels. Powering the bike is a 300cc engine with 37PS of power being generated from its twin-cylinder motor and will be pitched against the KTM 390 Duke and the Kawasaki Z250.
Benelli TNT 300 Variants
Benelli TNT 300 Pros and Cons
TNT 300 Advantages
Nice sounding, refined parallel-twin engine, smooth gearbox and good overall build quality
TNT 300 Disadvantages
Handling, Price, Lack of ABS
The Benelli TNT 300 is sold in the international market as the BN 302 and it will form the bulk of sales for Benelli in our market. It’s a 300cc, streetbike offering with 37PS of power being generated from its twin-cylinder motor and will be pitched against the KTM 390 Duke and the Kawasaki Z250.
User Opinion about Benelli TNT 300
Do anybody is facing the hard gear shift issue with this bike, because I'm. And it's really hard that is making sound even after pressing the full clutch, that is even hard. By the way I love it's sound with stock exhaust, but in future I'm going to change because when I tried leaning towards right, exhaust touches the road and that is irritating.Share
To be frank the TNT 300 is a real comfortable bike . It's really easy to maneuver the bike in traffic and it is really a friendly motorcycle.. Exhaust note is the one thing that makes the bike a headturner . But the maintenance is a bit on the higher side on the TNT 300. But overall the bike is a blastShare
Very well build and awesome looks, no other bike beats when it comes to look. On road it is a show stopper. Negative side is high maintenance cost and hoping it will come down soon with more competition as standard service with oil change is close to 5k.Share
5.0My RTR 160 4v BS6 comfortable
My rtr 160 4v bs6 comfortable and but look and sound not good very bad.Benelli tnt 300 is best looking and sound and so comfortable.Handling was the best part the bike.This like a superbike.I want to buy it in future.Okay good day.Share
3.0My advice buying vehicle is
My advice buying vehicle is easy, but the maintenance is very costly. Wear and tear are more. I have changed almost every thing except engine. Quality of the bike is very poor.Share
More Customer Reviews of TNT 300
Benelli TNT 300 Images
- 2 more
Benelli TNT 300 Colours
Compare TNT 300 with Alternatives
TVSView September Offers
BMWView September Offers
KawasakiView September Offers
BajajView September Offers
|Rs.3.50 Lakh expected||Rs. 2.72 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.85 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.43 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.29 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 39 reviews||4.2 300 reviews||4.3 157 reviews||4.3 358 reviews||4.3 517 reviews|
|300 CC||312 CC||313 CC||296 CC||373 CC|
Benelli TNT 300 Videos
13 Apr, 201524293 views
Packed with a refined in-line twin, quality cycle parts and a delightful... read more
7 Apr, 201573110 views
Here is the musical iteration of Benelli's youngest son, the TNT 300. read more
26 Mar, 2015473354 views
The TNT 300 is Benelli’s youngest son trying to prove it’s mettle in this... read more
27 Jan, 201511321 views
DSK MotoWheels will soon launch the Benelli TNT 300 in India. The new Benelli... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TNT 300
- Tnt 300 top speed
- My red bolt gives 185 with mods (ixil free flow+ dna+ iridium plugs)
- I have another question. How many kilometers will cover it totally?
- Yy no
- Why did they change the catalytic converter from two to one in this new model?
- Hi, please go ahead and buy. No issues on service or spare parts. It's working like any other service center. Just check in ur city once.
- Look u are going for a good choice but just wait for the new model to lunch its better plz wait best suggestion from me
- Although a newer model is being launched(302S), i would suggest you buy LEONCINO 500 if you can spare the cash. Services are expensive but well taken care of, some spare parts are imported so there will be a waiting period.
- Yamaha bikes are the best in terms of quality and Honda is the king of pricing. So decide what matters more to you and get that.BMW
- I have CB 300R, Using it from April 2019. Its all quality and Good ride, Low maintenance. Pillion comfort is very poor though.
- Blindly go for triumph speed 440 , if you are not short i would have recommended triumph scram 400x....these two are loaded with every features and best bikes with amazing and unbelievably cheap exshowroom price
Benelli TNT 300 Bike News Updates
Benelli TNT 300 FAQs
The price of Benelli TNT 300 is expected to be Rs. 3.50 Lakh.
Benelli TNT 300 is available in 4 colour : White, Red, Green and Black. View colour images of TNT 300.
Benelli TNT 300 Road Tests
Benelli TNT 300 Price
Benelli TNT 300 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 3.50 Lakh