Tata Tigor User Reviews

4.6/5
    4.4/5
Girishashwat.. 4.3 Owned 1 Feb 2023

Vehicle super

So thise my own experience in the vehicle super.

JitendraLaxkar 4.7 30 Jan 2023

I am very happy and satisfied with tigor icng. Very good product

Guest User 24 Jan 2023

The buying process went smoothly. I have nice driving experience, although occasionally I notice a clear lack of power. However, at this price range, It is decent. In terms of performance, I'd say Tata has done well in this pricing range. I believe that several plastics' finishes and materials may be enhanced. Service and upkeep are normal. Since I've had it for the last two years, I've never had a problem, and the maintenance costs are very reasonable.

1 Reply
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Bhavey Girdhar 4.3 Owned 25 Jan 2023

I am driving tata tigor I

I am driving tata tigor i cng top variant from last three months overall the best cng car with a great safety but there is a noise which i think has all three cylinder engine mileage is about 25 ( city +highway).Boot space is less but 2 bags can easily adjustable in the boot.Tata also gives you puncture kit with the car which is best gift from tata with their cars.

Subba Rao 25 Jan 2023

Good mileage Smooth driving,

Good mileage Smooth driving, Low maintenance, Powerful ac

Guest User 22 Jan 2023

Driving experience

Over driving experience is good mileage of car is around 18 build quality is good

Guest User 16 Jan 2023

Cons: front seat vibration when moving.Engine rumbling stiff suspension there is no comfort for 3 people in the back seat.Sometimes it's tough to turn the gear knob in first gear.Good design is a plus.Arizona blue is the colour of my car, And it makes me look really professional.Grey was the colour of the interior, Though there are other colour alternatives available.It's essential to use cruise control.Clutch was a bit stiff.

Alagse Dhasmana 16 Jan 2023

Tata tigor

Completed 142000 kms on my tata tigor, Most trips were to my my hometown in uttarakhand where road are most of time rough and harsh but it never disappointed me

Maulesh Trivedi 27 Dec 2022

Good budget

Comfortable car with good budget and also can be improved on mileage yet by the company otherwise it is very nice experience for driving

PrakharTiwari 4.5 26 Dec 2022

Good Vehicle for safety but issue with mileage not good mileage and one thing very irritating its door lock

View More Customer Reviews

From The Community

Community Discussions

3 Other Things You Might Want To Do

Tata Tigor Expert Reviews

Tata Tigor EV vs i-CNG: Which Is Frugal Yet Fun?

We’ve got two Tigors that take completely different paths to be eco-friendly. Does it make a difference in the sedan’s overall dynamics?

May 24, 2022