Customer Reviews on Ola S1 Service Cost

3.7/5
  • 67% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Anil Bishnoi 4.6 Owned 9 Oct 2022

Build quality

Build quality is very unique and best in all coming electric scooter.Range in single charge is about 128-132 km.Top speed is 80km/h it have lots of features in this price.Service cost is negligible.

Satya Venkatesh 4.6 Owned 11 Feb 2022

Ola s1, Is great in

Ola s1, Is great in terms of performance and comfort. The powerful motor coupled with a decent battery pack never lets you down on the road and delivers on par with regular scooters. The suspensions are the highlight of S1. I never felt any pressure in my back or neck, which I used to feel in my previous bike. I always wonder how they managed such good suspensions in S1. The fibre parts are not a combination but are fitted as a single piece which makes the cost could go up to Rs 24, 000/- just for the backside dome. The build quality is premium, but the software has bugs that need to be updated asap. You don't get a physical key, so you always have to enter the passcode manually. Where the touch screen is not responsive as our mobiles phones, you will end up sharing your passcode to everyone who looks at the screen while you unlock to have a comfortable yet phenomenal ride. I had encountered issues with the charger and the battery within a week time. The PRCD(Portable Residual Current Device) charger, which they provided is faulty. So the bike stopped charging after 3 days, and while I went on a long drive. After reaching 40% charge from 97% the bike went straight to 0%, stating the bike is out of charge and went into parking mode. I had to push 2 km manually two times because of this battery issue. Even there are no physical stores available for ola. Resolved the charger issue and upgraded the software while I complain through the Ola app and resolve it within 24hr. Now I am having an awesome ride with ultimate comfort. I charge the vehicle at the end of 3rd day of the week. The battery supports all my daily needs of commute without any problem.

Uma Maheswar 5.0 11 Jul 2021

Latest features in built, Good

Latest features in built, Good range stylish charge everywhere rugged 👨 expected good after sales service with low cost

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community