Ola S1 Pro Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Ola S1 Pro
Ola S1 Pro Gen 1
- 5.27 MB
- PDF Document
- Mar 31, 2023
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S1 Pro
Q. Who are the rivals of Ola S1 Pro?
- Most Relevant
Q. What is the service cost for the Ola S1 Pro?
- The Ola S1 Pro rival the likes of the Ather 450X, Simple One, and the upcoming TVS iQube ST. In a similar price bracket, you could also purchase the Apache RTR 160, Revolt RV400 or the Pulsar NS160.
Q. What is the kerb weight of Ola S1 Pro?More Questions
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Ola as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
Q. What is the on-road price of Ola Electric S1 Pro in Bangalore?
- The Ola Electric S1 Pro has a kerb weight 125 kg.
- Gen 2 kerb weight is around 116kg
- Ola Electric S1 Pro in Bangalore cost around ₹1,48,522 on road including extended warranty and ola care subscription (not ola care plus). if extended warranty and ola care subscription is not considered than it will be go down to ₹1,39,864.
- Ola Electric S1 Pro is priced from INR 1,29,999 (Ex-showroom price in Bangalore). You may click on the given link in order to check out an estimated on-road price.
- ₹1,39,000 only for the scooter the rest the accessories have an external cost
Ola S1 Pro Expert Reviews
Ola S1 Pro MoveOS 3 Review: Better But Still Not Faultfree9 Jan, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ola S1 Pro vs Ather 450X Comparison Review: Is Ola Really The Game Changer?2 Jul, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Ola S1 Pro First Ride Review: Worth The Hype?15 Nov, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Ola S1 Pro User Reviews
S1 Pro1.0Please refresh kar Raha tha
Please refresh kar raha tha ok hai to tere paas hai kya hai kya baat kar ke pass hai to po mmShareVEVO 5 hours ago
S1 ProWorst service from ola,
Worst service from ola, There is no any proper response or solution from ola from last 1 month, Within 1 year of purchase my vehicle not charging and since from last 1 month nobody is responding, Still my vehicle is in idle conditionShareMallikarjun 1 day ago
S1 ProGood battery
This scooter really works well it has a good battery backup byfar the best scooter i have seen.It's very affordable due to electric charge system instead of petrol.ShareMikey 1 day ago
S1 ProGood battery
This scooter really works well it has a good battery backup byfar the best scooter i have seen.It's very affordable due to electric charge system instead of petrol.ShareAnonymous 1 day ago
S1 Pro1.0Waste bike
Waste bike i have purchased the bike 3 months back now batteries are gone.Service person said i have used bike below 15% so batteries are dead need to replace battery for 80000rs.If you r looking for value for money then ola s1 pro is definitely not your bike.ShareSriveersavitri 1 day ago
Ola S1 Pro News Updates
Ola Electric Has Commenced Deliveries For The S1 Pro Gen 216 Oct, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ola Electric Announces “72 Hours Electric Rush” As Part Of Bharat EV Fest23 Oct, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ola Annual Customer Day Highlights: New Scooters Launched, Motorcycles Revealed, MoveOS4, And More!16 Aug, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s What Ola Could Introduce This Independence Day13 Jul, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels