Tata Safari Storme On Road Price in DelhiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Safari Storme LX 4x2 (Diesel)||Rs. 13,22,527||Rs. 11,09,005||Rs. 1,42,626.00||Rs. 70,896|
|Safari Storme EX 4x2 (Diesel)||Rs. 15,85,670||Rs. 13,35,158||Rs. 1,70,895.00||Rs. 79,617|
|Safari Storme VX 4x2 Varicor 400 (Diesel)||Rs. 17,53,708||Rs. 14,79,574||Rs. 1,88,947.00||Rs. 85,187|
|Safari Storme VX 4x4 Varicor 400 (Diesel)||Rs. 19,44,829||Rs. 16,43,829||Rs. 2,09,479.00||Rs. 91,521|
Tata Safari Storme Price in Delhi
Tata Safari Storme price in Delhi starts from Rs. 11.09 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 16.44 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Safari Storme variants in Delhi. The top-end variant Tata Safari Storme VX 4x4 Varicor 400 is priced at Rs. 16.44 lakh. The EMI of Safari Storme is available at Rs. 21,207 per month @ 10%. Tata Safari Storme's top competitors are Mahindra Scorpio (price starting at Rs. 10.20 lakh in Delhi) and Mahindra XUV500 (price starting at Rs. 12.31 lakh in Delhi).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Safari Storme Competitors
Rs. 10.20 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Safari Storme
Rs. 12.31 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Safari Storme
Rs. 13.70 lakhHexa On Road Price Compare with Safari Storme
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with Safari Storme
Tata Safari Storme Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Safari Storme
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the discontinuation if Tata Safari Storme. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Safari storme is in stock of few dealers kindly get in touch with them. if you don't find one I would advise you to wait for new scorpio
- Tata hexa is the best option for 4×4 At model.Luxurious looking.Worldwide..Awesome cabin space.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side. Stay tuned for more.
- Safari storme will be discontinued in 2020.
- Tata Safari Storme has a 2.2-litre, turbocharged diesel engine. This engine is available in two states of tune, with the more powerful one produces 156PS of power and 400Nm of peak torque. The other one churns out 150PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The former one is mated to a 6-speed manual whereas the latter one gets a 5-speed manual. While the base LX variant is a 5-seater, the EX and the VX can seat up to seven people. The Safari Storme comes with features such as a Harman-powered audio system, heated outside rearview mirrors, limited-slip differential, and projector headlamps among others. For more information, follow the below link - Info. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It will always be worth going for it
- Tata safari storms more comfortable about scorpio, spacious too
- Safari storme
- Replacing the 5-speed manual transmission of Tata Safari Storme with the 6-speed automatic transmission of Tata Hexa would require a lot of modifications and would be a cumbersome task to carry out. We wouldn't recommend replacing the manual transmission with an automatic one. For more information on this, please connect with the nearest authorized service centre as they would be able to assist you in a better manner. Follow the link for dealership details - New Car Showrooms
- No sir..That is not possible
Tata Safari Storme Price in India
Calculate Tata Safari Storme EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less