BMW Z4 is a 2 seater convertible car available at a price range of Rs. 69.90 Lakh to 82.90 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 6 colours. BMW Z4 comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Z4 has a boot space of 281 litres. The petrol engine of Z4 is a 1998cc unit and 2998cc unit which generates a power of 335bhp and a torque of 500nm. The Z4 is available only with an automatic transmission. The mileage of Z4 is 14.37kmpl.
BMW Z4 Latest Updates
The Z4 roadster has been launched as a CBU in India and will face competition from the Mercedes-Benz SLC and Porsche 718 Boxster. Prices start from 64.90 lakh for the sDrive20i Sport Line variant, 67 lakh for the sDrive20i M sport and 78.90 lakh for the top spec M40i variant.
BMW’s latest iteration of the Z4 is based on a platform which is shared with the Toyota Supra. Two variants of the roadster will be available in India: sDrive20i and M40i. The car now packs a 3.0-litre inline-six turbocharged motor that churns out 340PS of power and 500Nm of torque. The sDrive20i, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder unit that is good for 197PS and 320Nm. An 8-speed ZF automatic gearbox will be offered with both these engines. The M40i variant does 0-100kmph in under 4.5 seconds, along with a top speed of 250kmph. The sDrive20i takes 6.6 seconds to reach 100kmph and tops out at 240kmph.
BMW Z4 Price
BMW Z4 Variants
Looking for Loan on BMW Z4EMI Calculator Explore finance Option
Z4 User Reviews
hi everyone, First of all I would say this car is perfect mix of features that a driver wants to feel while seating in whether it"s sportier steering or Roar from the back very rare number of cars has such features together in the market of today,though it look gentle and innocent from outside,the real heat is hidden under the hood
Can you please tell me the price of new BMW Z4M40i (2019)
BMW Z4 Images
- 12 more
BMW Z4 Colours
- Alpine White
- Mineral White
- Glacier Silver
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Mediterranean Blue
- San Francisco Red Metallic
BMW Z4 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Z4 owners
|Petrol||Automatic||14.37 Kmpl||14 Kmpl|
BMW Z4 News Updates
Drop-top BMW Z4 Drops In India At Rs 64.90 LakhApr 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 BMW Z4 To Be Launched In India Soon; Bookings OpenApr 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z4
- You may use regular fuel with BMW Z4 or the Boxster. Moreover, we would suggest you to go with the power petrol with higher octane value for better performance and efficiency.
- BMW Z4 is available in two variants: sDrive20i and M40i. The car is powered by a 3.0-litre inline-six turbocharged petrol engine that churns out 340PS of power and 500Nm of torque. The sDrive20i, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol unit that is good for 197PS and 320Nm.
- It's not as far as I know, it's not even a mild hybrid
- Both cars have their own forte. Jaguar F-type is priced from Rs. 95.12 Lakh - 2.53 Crore (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi) whereas BMW Z4 is priced from Rs. 67.00 - 81.90 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Powering the F-Type are three engine variants: P300, P450 and P575. The P300 is a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol producing 300PS/400Nm, with the P450 being a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 delivering 450PS/580NM. The P575 uses the same 5.0-litre V8, but produces 575PS/700Nm. All engines are paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox with a rear-wheel drive for the P300 and P450 and an all-wheel-drive for the P575. Whereas, the Z4 is available with two engine options: a 3.0-litre inline-six turbocharged motor that churns out 340PS of power and 500Nm of torque while the sDrive20i gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder unit that is good for 197PS and 320Nm. An 8-speed ZF automatic gearbox will be offered with both these engines. F-type has 6 airbags while BMW Z4 has 4 airbags. If you want a powerful engine and ample of features in the base models only you could go for F-Type apart from this BMW Z4 is also a great option as it also offers a luxurious feel and is convertible. Moreover, we'd suggest you take a test drive of both the cars to know about the performance and comfort better, follow the link. Dealer.Read more- BMW Z4 vs Jaguar F TYPE.
- Z4 is BMW and BMW is a world renowned company know for making premium luxury and sports cars/SUVs, which I think isn't the domain of the Ford Motors. Infact Mustang might be the only sport car lookalike under the Ford's banner. So for the kind of money that goes into buying these beauties, you can never go wrong with a BMW.
- No doubt mustang.in almost all aspects it is better than z4. I hope it helped.
- If you like convertible then buy z4 but i think mustang is very good business
- Ground clearance can be a major issue if yr town has a lot of bad roads in it and the civic authority is a pretty lousy one. You will have to drive more carefully and damn slowly (zero fun for owning such a fab car) or else you might end up paying a lot of money in repairs more than frequently.
- It has pretty good ground clearance . i mean, i love this car !!!!
- BMW Z4 comes equipped with front and side airbags for the driver and passenger and a total of 4 airbags.
5 Offers Available
BMW Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
B-1/H-5, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
C 5, Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
What is the price of BMW Z4 Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of BMW Z4 is 8290000 (Delhi).
What is the mileage of BMW Z4?
The ARAI claimed mileage of BMW Z4 is 14.37 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Z4.
What is the EMI of BMW Z4 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of BMW Z4 in Delhi is Rs. 1,35,218 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of BMW Z4?
The top 3 competitors of BMW Z4 are BMW M2.
What is the boot space in BMW Z4?
The boot space in BMW Z4 is 281 L. View full specification of Z4
What are the best financing options for BMW Z4?
Is better than BMW Z4?
59% users have chosen over BMW Z4 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Does the Z4 or the Boxster need any specific fuel ...
Asked by Sandhya Shrivastav 1 Answers
Q. Is it an electric car?
Asked by Ayush Gupta 2 Answers
Q. How many gear modes does BMW Z4 have?
Asked by Renu Verma 1 Answers
Q. How many air bags are there in BMW Z4?
Asked by Vedant Bhoyar 1 Answers
Q. Is it a sports car - Z4?
Asked by Kartik Agrawal 1 Answers
Q. Does BMW Z4 have a spyder roof - Z4?
Asked by Ayush King 1 Answers
Q. What about the ground clearance of BMW Z4?
Asked by Sathyaphaneeshwar Donthi 2 Answers
Q. Is this car has hard top option - Z4?
Asked by Khan Usama 4 Answers