Audi Q2 On Road Price in Delhi
Audi Q2 Price in Delhi
|Q2 Standard||Rs. 34.99 Lakh|
|Q2 Premium||Rs. 40.89 Lakh|
|Q2 Premium Plus I||Rs. 44.64 Lakh|
|Q2 Premium Plus II||Rs. 45.14 Lakh|
|Q2 Technology||Rs. 48.89 Lakh|
On Road Price of Audi Q2 in DelhiChange
Standard (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 34.99 Lakh
Premium (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 40.89 Lakh
Premium Plus I (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 44.64 Lakh
Premium Plus II (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 45.14 Lakh
Technology (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 48.89 Lakh
Audi Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Audi Delhi South
B1/H1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
Audi Delhi West
19, Main Najafgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Q2
- Audi Q2 is the brand's most affordable SUV that sits in a space of its own. The Q2 doesn’t have any direct rivals in the country. Competition comes from the BMW X1, Volvo XC40, and the upcoming new-gen Mercedes-Benz GLA. You may check out the following article for more details: Audi Rolls Out Most Affordable Entry-Level SUV In India But At A Premium.
- BMW’s X1 might not have changed enough on the outside for you to distinguish it from the outgoing model in one glance, but the changes lie where they matter. Under its skin. The refinement of the engine and ride quality mean the X1 will not only please you, but also others around you who wouldn’t mind spending time in that cabin. Yes, BMW had the chance to give you more bragging rights with this facelift by making the feature list meatier. But instead, they chose to focus on making the X1 a better package for the family as well, without corroding its core fun-to-drive nature. Overall, the X1 is the enthusiast’s pick in the segment, but now your family will also be enthusiastic to be driven around in it. On the other hand Audi Q2 has just launched and it would be too early to give any verdict before a proper road test. If we talk about Audi Q3, it hasn't been launched in the market yet. You may compare both cars accordingly. Do take a test drive for available cars in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Audi Q2 is available for sale PAN India and for the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- Audi Q2 comes with park assist which can steer the Audi Q2 into parking spaces.
- The Q2 is offered with the same 2.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine as the Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace. It produces 190PS and 320Nm, paired to a 7-speed DSG (dual-clutch automatic) and drives the four wheels.
Audi Q2 User Review
Features & Styling5.0/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
100% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Calculate Audi Q2 EMI
Audi Q2 News Updates
Audi Reveals A Go-faster Version Of The Facelifted Q2Nov 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Audi Rolls Out Most Affordable Entry-Level SUV In India But At A PremiumOct 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Audi’s Entry-level Model Has An India Launch DateOct 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Audi Q2 Close To Launch As Bookings Open At Rs 2 LakhOct 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Audi Q2: FIVE Things To Expect Ahead Of Its September LaunchSep 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
India-bound Audi Q2 Gets A Makeover, Takes Funkiness Up A Notch!Sep 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Audi Q2 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Audi Q2 in Delhi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Audi Q2 is 48.89 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Audi Q2 in Delhi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Audi Q2 in Delhi is Rs. 1,41,185.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :