TVS Sport Specifications
Key Specification of Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6
|Engine Displ.||109.7 cc|
|Max Power||8.29 PS @ 7350 rpm|
|Kerb Weight||112 Kg|
|Starting||Kick and Self Start|
|Standard Warranty (Years)||5 YEARS|
Specifications of TVS Sport
TVS Sport Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||112 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10 Liters|
|Seat Height||1080 mm|
Full Specifications Of TVS Sport
|Top Speed (KPH)||
Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, fuel injection , air cooled spark ignition engine
8.29 PS @ 7350 rpm
8.7 Nm @ 4500 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valve Per Cylinder||
ECU - Electronic Control Unit
10.0 : 1
|No Of Gears||
Synchronized Braking System
Front :-2.75-17, Rear :-3.0-17
Front :-431.8 mm, Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
Air Filter ( Paper Filter Element ), Gear Shift Pattern ( All Up ), Econometer, Aluminum Garb Rail,
12 V/4 Ah
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|Charging at Home|
|Charging at Charging Station|
|Standard Warranty (Years)||
Sport User Reviews
Hf deluxe mileage is awesome.Excellent bike for daily working people and easy to maintain, Hero hf deluxe is one of the best bike.
It's a stylish bike with latest technology i3s & ibs.It's also gives a good mileage.It is also very easy to maintain.It runs extremely smoothly.
Decent bike with nice looks, Good performance, Good riding quality, 76+ mileage, Stylish graphics, And good colour options
Pros: Small, low weight,
Pros: small, Low weight, Easy to handel, Low cost, 55 to 60 kmpl milage.Cons: engine sound get bad after 4 to 5 years, Get vibration from 70 kmph speed, No disk brack, No steel parts all ate iron so get rust, Scilenser get damage after 5 years.
I was looking for a bike for my college as it is 15 km away from my home.I went to a tvs showroom near me and took test rides of many bikes, But i liked tvs sport most.The showroom staff were very friendly and helped me to chose my bike.Pick up pretty good for a daily commuter, It is a very comfortable bike, As it is my first bike i felt like i was flying while riding this beauty.Thanks tvs for making this bike, Now i can hangout with my friends, Go to college without worrying about fuel and heavy maintenance cost.Tonight i went to dinner with girlfriend and she loved the color, Design of the bike.Best bike in its class.
More Customer Reviews of Sport
Sport Features Comparison
Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Ex-showroom Rs. 60,130
Base variant features
- Starting (Kick Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Standard Warranty (5 YEARS)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Body Graphics
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Pass Switch
- Average Fuel economy
- Stepup Seat (With Long Seat)
- Passenger Footrest
Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Ex-showroom Rs. 66,493
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
Sport Prices Near Delhi
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Specs of Sport Competitors
Rs. 59,925Radeon Specs Sport vs Radeon
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 69,380Splendor Plus Specs Sport vs Splendor Plus
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 50,900HF Deluxe Specs Sport vs HF Deluxe
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 60,576Platina 100 Specs Sport vs Platina 100
Honda CD 110 Dream
Rs. 66,033CD 110 Dream Specs Sport vs CD 110 Dream
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Sport
- If the battery is not there in the bike then you can kick-start your bike and ride as per your requirements.
- Selecting between TVS Radeon and TVS Sport would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. If we talk about TVS Radeon, it is one of the most efficient bikes we’ve tested, comes with a supple suspension setup, soft and well-padded seat is super comfortable. Radeon is equipped with a 109.7 cc engine that generates a max power of 8.19 PS @ 7350 rpm and a max torque of 8.7 Nm @ 4500 rpm. On the other hand, TVS Sport would be a better option if you are looking for a basic but fuel-efficient bike. The TVS Sport comes loaded with oodles of features and now has been tuned for more mileage, the company claiming 95kmpl from the new Sport. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Radeon is the better than TVs sport
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
TVS Sport News Updates
TVS Commuter Motorcycles Now Dearer11 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache Range Sees A Minor Price Hike7 Feb, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Get Rs 5,000 Off On Your Next TVS Commuter!26 Oct, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Here’s How Much The BS6 TVS Sport And XL100 Cost13 Feb, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Sport Specifications FAQs
How much CC is TVS Sport?
TVS Sport is equipped with a 109.7 cc engine.
What is the kerb weight of TVS Sport?
The kerb weight of TVS Sport is 112 Kg.
What is the HP of TVS Sport?
The Horse power of TVS Sport is 8.29 PS @ 7350 rpm.
What is the Tyre type of TVS Sport?
The tyre type of TVS Sport is Tube.
Is Hero HF Deluxe better than TVS Sport?
55% users have chosen Hero HF Deluxe over TVS Sport in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Hero Splendor Plus better than TVS Sport?
57% users have chosen Hero Splendor Plus over TVS Sport in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.