TVS Sport On Road Price in SadasivpetChange City
Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Rs. 63,880 EMI starts @ Rs.61/day
View On Road Price
||View May Offers|
Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6
Rs. 66,493 EMI starts @ Rs.64/day
View On Road Price
||View May Offers|
TVS Sport Price in Sadasivpet
Sport Models On Road Price in Sadasivpet
|Sport Models||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6||Rs. 63,880|
|Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6||Rs. 66,493|
Price of Sport Competitors
Rs. 67,751Radeon Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Radeon
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 69,380Splendor Plus Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Splendor Plus
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 50,900HF Deluxe Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs HF Deluxe
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 69,905Star City Plus Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Star City Plus
TVS Sport User Reviews
- Mileage (59)
- Comfort (36)
- Service (12)
- Performance (12)
- Maintenance (11)
- Lights (9)
- Looks (9)
- Experience (9)
- Speed (8)
- Engine (8)
- Power (6)
Hf deluxe mileage is awesome.Excellent bike for daily working people and easy to maintain, Hero hf deluxe is one of the best bike.
It's a stylish bike with latest technology i3s & ibs.It's also gives a good mileage.It is also very easy to maintain.It runs extremely smoothly.
Decent bike with nice looks, Good performance, Good riding quality, 76+ mileage, Stylish graphics, And good colour options
Pros: Small, low weight,
Pros: small, Low weight, Easy to handel, Low cost, 55 to 60 kmpl milage.Cons: engine sound get bad after 4 to 5 years, Get vibration from 70 kmph speed, No disk brack, No steel parts all ate iron so get rust, Scilenser get damage after 5 years.
I was looking for a bike for my college as it is 15 km away from my home.I went to a tvs showroom near me and took test rides of many bikes, But i liked tvs sport most.The showroom staff were very friendly and helped me to chose my bike.Pick up pretty good for a daily commuter, It is a very comfortable bike, As it is my first bike i felt like i was flying while riding this beauty.Thanks tvs for making this bike, Now i can hangout with my friends, Go to college without worrying about fuel and heavy maintenance cost.Tonight i went to dinner with girlfriend and she loved the color, Design of the bike.Best bike in its class.
More Customer Reviews of Sport
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 51,440Optima Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Optima
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 71,690Atria Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Atria
Atumobile Atum Version 1.0
Rs. 54,999Atum Version 1.0 Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Atum Version 1.0
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,540NYX Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs NYX
Rs. 65,999Magnus Price in Sadasivpet Sport vs Magnus
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate TVS Sport EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Sport
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- The insurance value may vary as there are several insurance plans are available in the market i.e. Liability coverage, Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, Comprehensive coverage, Collision coverage, Medical payments coverage, Personal injury protection etc. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorized dealership or respective insurance provider for exact details for insurance.
- Check the acko insurance company website
- After 3years
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership by selecting your city accordingly.
- I have a TV's sport by tata finance company, I'll give the dp 11000 and finance the balance amount for two year, emi is the 2987. For bs4 self start bike.
- Well, if you are looking for a stylish 100cc motorcycle that comes loaded with oodles of features, frugal engine option and comfortable ride quality, then you may opt for the TVS Sport. Moreover, exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- Maine bhi apni apache RTR 180 sale karke TV's sport kharidi hai.
- Good choice after gaining petrol prices.
- TVS Sport is available in 7 different colours - Black Green, Black Blue, White Purple, Black Red, Volcanic Red, White and Red, Mercury Grey. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Black and silver
- Red white
- Approx 1700
Sport Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 312GST Price :- 87Total Price :- 399
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 240GST Price :- 67Total Price :- 307
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 377GST Price :- 105Total Price :- 482
Tail Light CoverAuthorised Dealer Price :- 695GST Price :- 194Total Price :- 889
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 130GST Price :- 36Total Price :- 166
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
TVS Bike Dealers in SadasivpetChange City
Sri Karuna Motors
#3-784/1, Dathatreya Nagar, Sadashivpet, Sadasivpet, Telangana, 502291
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
TVS Sport News Updates
Recently LaunchedOdysse Electric V2 - Priced at Rs. 75,000 | Launched on 16 May 2022
TVS Sport Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of TVS Sport in Sadasivpet is Rs 79,449.
The top variant of TVS Sport is Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6 and the on-road price is Rs 82,627.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of TVS Sport in Sadasivpet will be Rs 9,249.
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Sport in Sadasivpet is Rs. 6,320.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of TVS Sport in Sadasivpet is Rs 63,880.
The Downpayment of the base variant of TVS Sport is Rs 26747 and the EMI is 1,840.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less