TVS Sport Bike Brochures
2 Brochure of TVS Sport
TVS Sport Electric Start Alloy Wheel BS6
- 2.14 MB
- PDF Document
- May 25, 2019
TVS Sport Kick Start Alloy Wheel BS6
- 2.14 MB
- PDF Document
- May 25, 2019
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SportQ. How many kilometer can I travel with my TVS Sport bike without battery?
Q. Which one is better radeon or sport?
- If the battery is not there in the bike then you can kick-start your bike and ride as per your requirements.
Q. Any exchange offer?More Questions
- Selecting between TVS Radeon and TVS Sport would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. If we talk about TVS Radeon, it is one of the most efficient bikes we’ve tested, comes with a supple suspension setup, soft and well-padded seat is super comfortable. Radeon is equipped with a 109.7 cc engine that generates a max power of 8.19 PS @ 7350 rpm and a max torque of 8.7 Nm @ 4500 rpm. On the other hand, TVS Sport would be a better option if you are looking for a basic but fuel-efficient bike. The TVS Sport comes loaded with oodles of features and now has been tuned for more mileage, the company claiming 95kmpl from the new Sport. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Radeon is the better than TVs sport
Q. TVS Sport ke fuel tank par kaunsa logo hai?
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
Q. TVS Sport kis technology ko use karta hai?
- TVS Sport features a logo of the brand 'TVS' on the fuel tank along with a badge of 'ET-Fi' (Eco-Thrust Fuel-Injection).
- Which phones are suitable for wireless charging , as given space is very tacky
- Tvs sport ke fuel tank par kaunsa logo hai
Q. TVS Sport kis technology ko use karta hai?More Questions
- TVS Sport is powered by a 99.7cc motor with TVS' Ecothrust Fuel-injection technology. The engine makes 7.8PS of power and 7.5Nm of torque mated to a 4-speed gearbox. TVS claims that the ETFi technology enhances the mileage and overall performance of the bike. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Tvs sport kis technology ko use karta hai answer
- TVS kis Technology ko use karta hai
- TVS Sport features a 109.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that churns out 8.29PS and 8.7Nm. It gets a four-speed gearbox. Suspension consists of telescopic forks at front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 130mm and 110mm drum brakes.
- Kis cheej ki technology pooch rahe ho bhai, vo toh batao. Break ki technology, fuel ki technology, engine ki technology 🤔
- TVS sport kis technology ( ETFI ) Technology
TVS Sport User Reviews
Hf deluxe mileage is awesome.Excellent bike for daily working people and easy to maintain, Hero hf deluxe is one of the best bike.Prisha 21 hours ago
SportDena hai to kuch iphone de
Dena hai to kuch iphone de dena bahut jrurt hai youtube video ke liye ok sr pleaseSANA 1 day ago
It's a stylish bike with latest technology i3s & ibs.It's also gives a good mileage.It is also very easy to maintain.It runs extremely smoothly.Hari 6 days ago
Decent bike with nice looks, Good performance, Good riding quality, 76+ mileage, Stylish graphics, And good colour optionsMoni 1 week ago
Sport👍Bike best performance
👍 bike best performance in road comfortable bike ☺️Vikas 2 weeks ago
TVS Sport News Updates
TVS Commuter Motorcycles Now Dearer11 Jan, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache Range Sees A Minor Price Hike7 Feb, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Get Rs 5,000 Off On Your Next TVS Commuter!26 Oct, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Here’s How Much The BS6 TVS Sport And XL100 Cost13 Feb, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India