About Mahindra MOJO XT 300
Mahindra MOJO XT 300 Overview
Mahindra Two Wheelers has updated its touring offering, the Mojo, with the addition of a new ‘Sunburst Yellow’ colour shade. Mahindra had showcased the bike with the new colour scheme at the 2016 Auto Expo held in Delhi. Now, even the radiator fins and both mudguards come painted in the new Sunburst Yellow colour, as opposed to the black-painted ones on the other colour shades. Apart from the addition of the new colour option, the rest of the bike does not receive any updates
Mahindra MOJO XT 300 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying MOJO XT 300
- 2020 Mahindra Mojo is available only in the UT 300 variant and misses out on the golden USD fork.
- Nopes Now it is a telescopic set up not USD.
- Bs6 available
- Yes you can
- Yes it is available. I have one Red Agiate color bs6 version
- Only one variant available now ,no more it is Xt or UT.
- Yess available with many people who already bought it
- Both are good bikes, and I own a Dominar.The new mojo is more refined and easy to maneuver in city, where as it has a lower torque compared to dominar, so if u like quick overtakes and sudden downshifts and u are an agressive rider you should definitely go for dominar.Dominar comes with slipper clutch, which lacks in mojo.Dominar has USD forks which makes it more stable at high speeds and in corners.Dominar has a better top speed and high speed cruising stability. Even in the 6th gear u ll have a plenty of toque if u wish to overtake without even downshifting.Pillion comfort is better in Mojo because of its seat and the position of rear foot rest.Dominar is just 3kg heavier than Mojo, So it won't make much difference according to what I have experienced.And as u said your height is 6'0, both the bikes will be apt for the you. (I'm 5'8 and I don't feel any trouble while riding my Dominar 2019)Dominars instrument console is way much better than Mojo with a lot of more informations.Mojo has a better ground clearance.But I have done a really ruff OFFROAD on my Dominar, but I never faced any issue in it. I felt the ground clearance was quite sufficient. only issue was with the stock tires as it dont do well in OFFROAD condition.You cannot compare these bikes in terms of power. Dominar is way ahead.In my Dom in getting an average milage of 30kmpl in mixed riding conditions.You can expect around 28 if u ride in city alone.
- Overall if you compare both the motorcycle, dominar is far better than MOJO XT 300. But the only thing that strikes is the mileage.Dominar 2k19 mileage is around 22-23 in city.Another thing is the weight of the dominar.But every penny that you are paying worth it.
- Mojo is a refined bike in terms of engine, but you get a whole set of technology with dominar, both give around similar mileage.Suggest you to test ride both and weigh in
- Comparing with other same segment mojo is better in build quality and good quality in its parts and its better than re.
- the free servicing costs about 1500/.,the spare parts are not very expensive but neither they are cheap. although the quality is worth appreciation.
- Yess parts are costly and take time to come
- Mileage is similar difference of some figures... Go for the higher version
- Xt is not available now only ut300 with abs you will get 32kmpl
MOJO XT 300 User Reviews
The bike was good but the service center. one of the worst service center i ever say .If i ask any parts for mojo they will say its not available . They know only the word not available . I went for a small trip on the way my bike chain sprocket got damage .I called them for that first they said its available few minutes back they called me back and saying sprocket not available tell in this case what will i do still my bike is in home parking only.For parking in home only i spent money to buy this mojo. still I"m say bike is good but the service center was bad. I need any solution it if the Mahindra company ready to provide the parts directly also I"m ready to buy and one more thing during the booking time the sales executive said the bike top speed will be 180 but its went for me 140 only i dont know he said lie or not .
MOJO is good for long distance touring and has good road presence. It lacks ABS and I would like to see a little more power in it to cruise at 160+ kph speed easily on any given day irrespective of the load it carries. I would like to upgrade to a bigger touring bike due to these reasons. A Versys/ Tiger/ GS/ Multistrada.
Very good comfortable bike. Riding comfort bike. But service point poor. Kolkata only 1service point. Agr mahendra ka 4 wheeler service point main 2 wheeler ki service chalu kar dia jaye. Tooo bike jada bikne lag jayegi.
Bike comfort is vest of all.But parts take too much time to come from pune to the service centre and hence it takes time for service of mojo.Other issue is that the parts are more costlier than other bike's parts.
it"s a very good bike.but the only problem is it weight and you can ride this bike in heavy traffic and that time you will feel the pain.
Mahindra MOJO XT 300 Expert Reviews
We say goodbye to one of the most promising tourers in India and have some parting thoughts on what could have made it perfect
We finally get a chance to stretch the Mojo’s long legs and indulge in some adventure touring
Despite the perennial Mumbai rains, the Mahindra Mojo has been a nifty performer on regular office commutes as well as the occasional weekend jaunts out of town