KTM RC PriceKTM RC price starts at Rs. 1.97 lakh for the cheapest model RC 200 with a 199 cc engine and goes up to Rs. 2.48 lakh for the top model RC 390 with a 373 cc engine. KTM offers a series of 2 new RC models in India. RC 200 (Rs. 1.97 lakh) and RC 390 (Rs. 2.48 lakh) are among the popular bikes from this KTM RC sports bike family. Select a RC bike to know the latest offers in your city, prices, variants, specifications, pictures, mileage and reviews.
KTM RC Models in India
KTM RC Comparisons
Recently Asked User Questions about KTM RC
- We rode the new R15 v3.0 on both the racetrack and in the real world. While the R15 has grown larger and more powerful, it needs a certain level of expertise to tame. The more committed ergonomics make for an uncomfortable ride in the city. If you are looking for a dynamically competent bike that you’d like to hone your riding skills on and don't mind the committed riding position, the Yamaha R15 v 3.0 is the one to go for. It's a bike we'd love to have in our garage but its ergonomics limit its practicality. That's the reason it can not be our primary everyday bike. On the other hand, the RC 200 has set the bar quite high for the entry-level sports bike segment. The committed ergonomics might not be everyone’s cup of tea but if you are looking for cornering dynamics with an added dose of power but are on a budget, your search ends here.Read More: - 2017 KTM RC 200: First Ride Review In Images: https://www.zigwheels.com/gallery/bikesslideshow/2017-ktm-rc-200-first-ride-review-in-images/27324/1/1 - Yamaha R15 v3.0 Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/yamaha-r15-v30-road-test-review/30566/
- Both are best in there own ways.For RC 200:1)Engine is much better than R15 V3 2) Initial power is more3)Fuel Efficiency:35-45 km/L4) Maintenance cost is more comparing to V35)Top speed:138Km/H6)No vibration at all7) Excellent brightness for the both Dim & Highbeam For R15 V3:1) Fuel Efficiency:45-502) Maintenance cost is less3) Initial power is less comparing to Rc2004)Top speed: 160Km/H 5)Low brightness for the headlights
- RC 200 much better option than R15 V3 but only if you budget permits it provides an adjustable suspension with the very other body that can do well on track as well as on normal roads but if you are running short on budget then go for an 583 has optimum performance with in its budget.
- There is no doubt in this tht KTM is highly reputed company but I want to share my experience, I have ktm rc390 and have done hardly 29000 km on it. You can check me service records, all services are before time.. but my bike has started leaving black smoke. It has just done 29000km and leaving black smoke. It's engine oil level decrease drastically.I have give my bike in ktm service station, total cost is above 50000 Rs. That too it l take month to get repaired. Once u have purchased this bike, there is no good support from KTM. Every one is just looting money from you. You can just imagine the quality of engine which starts burning engine oil just after 29000 km.
- My bike is ktm rc 390 ...Why i choosed this model because first of all i think rc is looking more musculr than duke ...if we look at its specifications both rc and duke having the same except its handling and ride postureBefore rc i had r15/pulsar 220 both are more or less same on its riding posture and handlingIf we look at duke its a staright sitting naked bike And i test drived once at that time i felt its little hard to ride in traffic means to do very tricky to make a fast manoeuvre rest in highways it gives a good rodong posture with no back pain or shoulder painThen also why i choose rc my mainly because of its handling and look
- Both are powerful performance bikes...they are made to do drift or race..drift bi Duke 390 with supetmoto mode in which you can unlock rear abs for drifting lowers..can be used for short commute not touring..Rc 390 is a proper race track beast for leaning in the track..ultimate midrange..handling...which one is better? buy according to your needs...but Duke does all what rc does and more with supetmoto mode...
- Rc 250 will not launch in INDIA because ktm says indians don\'t deserve it.................
- When will launched KTM rc250 in India Im waiting for rc 250 🥰🥰
- RC 250 is not launched in India till now
KTM RC Expert Reviews
2017 KTM RC 390: First Ride Review
The RC twins get a mid-life update, and pretty much to our delight, the 390 gets some mechanical ones tooJan 29, 2017 | By Abhay Verma Photography Vikrant Date
2017 KTM RC 200: First Ride Review
Are the new year 2017 tweaks to the KTM RC 200 worth their while?Jan 28, 2017 | By Benjamin Gracias Photography: Vikrant Date
KTM RC User Reviews
RC 2004.2504 reviews & ratings
Well the most important part of my bike is about the Austrian heart it has.. great power delivery and above that the compact and lightweight design and sporty looks makes it very hard to resist. The looks whereas are head turner for sure, the exhaust note is one of the most distinct features which will make you addicted to it. The major drawback what I can think of it is that it"s very hard to ply in traffics or off-road. You need to have a good pair of gloves to abstain your palm from screaming. Rest it"s agile and stupendous on corners specially. Every time you ride this machine it will get more confidence of yours. At the end it"s totally worth for a beginner adrenaline junkie.Priyadarshi 1 year ago
RC 3904.2334 reviews & ratings
RC is a completely track oriented faired bike with little use in road..its riding posture ,heat from engine is too much ..so take it on a track or Sunday ride..great power delivery short gear ratio (1st and second) instant pick up..will take you beyond legal limits..wireless throttle .. duel channel abs ..excellant brakes ..forget about pillion and mileage and comfort..for those who like tracks..if refinement is not in your dictionary go for it..Jo 3 months ago
KTM RC News Updates
Here’s what the KTM RC 390 will look like
The next generation RC 390 will have a completely different, larger bodyworkDec 21, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
What’s The New KTM RC 390 Going To Be Like?
The recently unveiled 390 Adventure has got us thinkingNov 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 KTM RC 390, RC 125 Updated With New Paint Schemes
Apart from a few cosmetic updates, the motorcycles remain the same as the older modelsNov 11, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakh
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.37 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh