Customer Reviews on Yamaha YZF R3 Looks

3.6/5
  • 36% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Gokil Sanjay 4.6 8 Dec 2020

Nice performance

bad mileage, very nice performance and looks

Jewel James 5.0 7 Feb 2020

Electric start

Got this as my first bike and put 11,000 miles on it in 6 months. City miles. Got it with 0 miles and it is now just under 30,000. I had some recall work done pertaining to oil pan or something? I’ve laid it down twice and I’ve dropped it 3 or 4 times. Only maintenance cost was a new battery after around 4.5yrs, brake pads, and a new chain. AND a new low beam headlight kit from my accident at 50mph (internal structure, not outside), new shift lever which could have probably been bent back with heat if needed)and then changing my oil a little too often.She’s been good to me and when I started driving semi’s, she was ready to ride after sitting for weeks at a time without a battery tender. Flaws: if I let off electric start too soon on a bad startup it occasionally putters a little trying attempt 2(perhaps mild flooding?) This only happens if I turn off very briefly after a rigorous ride where she’s pretty hot still. This has been an issue that I noticed before probably 3-5,000 miles. When I was around 150lbs I let off of it at 125mph, yet google states top speed is 118... People think it’s a 600 and I think it’s a 150 😅 but it was just what I was looking for and more! Great buy!

Shailendra K.. 5.0 22 Apr 2019

Nice bike. Its not expansive,

Nice bike. Its not expansive, looking nice colour. i like blue colour

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Shahbaz Khan 3.8 29 Jan 2019

The bike is best but

the bike is best but not sporty look not alot of aggressive that is the wik pont

Chandra Kumari 5.0 8 Jan 2019

Superb its looks as well

Superb its looks as well as performance

From The Community