Yamaha YZF R3 Reviews

• Occasional Commute (5)
  • Leisure Rides (4)
Motorcycle Bazar
Motorcycle B.. 4.2 16 Nov 2018

Hey I am Robisankar. I am a businessman. For 5 year’s i go toLindsay Street, just off Chowringhee Road to maintain my business whice is stay from my house about 22 Km. This is not so close to me. I am now 32 years old & i have one 9 year’s Son. Now I tell you about here my 3 rd Bike. Even this bike i use personally two bike at all. Firstly i use Honda CG 125 , Secondly I use Bajaj Pulser 150 for two years.As a maintainer of a business i am busy for maximum time & the distance between my house & my office so far. Bike is a vechile where no need to wait for anyone. So i have to crying needeed a bike. So the maintain my time & root use of my time i buy my Motorcycle. When i sell my last bike my friend & my cute son tell me to buy a big bike. Accedentis the main cause of my slling this bike. I wan to know firstly that i don’t buy another bike. But situation have forced me to buy a bike. So few days later I go some brand’s showroom & Finally I bought amaha YZF-R3 motorcycle. I choose this bike for ABS braking system. I think it gives me very safety & speedy also. I bought this bike with Rs 3,45,000. This day is very memorable for me. It is so biggi for me. Firstly I drive my Bike & i can realize the difference between my previous Motorcycle.When i reached my home i feel much better to ride this bike. It has so speed though i can’t take the top speed. I am worried about it’s mileage because only 20 kmpl mileage of it’s. It is not unusal also cz it has 321 cc very powerfull engine.As a describer on my bike. It’s so nice, big & styling. Braking system is just owsome. Relax seat system i very enjoy to seat here & ride experience. When i bought this bike it gives me 25 kmpl mileage now after 4,000 km it gives me 20 kmpl mileage. I am sure about that it gives me this mileage a long time because i concern about this mileage with a specialist. This mileage is not a matter for me. I make a long tour about 600 km per one day when I & my friend make a journey by Motorcycle. I notice one think that i have not suffer from my neck pain for riding a long drive. It’s 2 chanel Abs system is so working i just trial about this Abs syestem with my safety dress. But good news it’s work just super for the result I observe my experience without any injury .For the long time with this bike i want to tell all of bike rider that it is really a nice bike. I don’t tell to claim it mine as a rider i enjoy it & it gives me speedy ,comfort , abs safety & most of popular ause it gives me Styling bike riding Experience. My son also enjoy this bike to seat behind me .The young man tell me pappa more speed, more speed. But all time i ride my bike with a fresh sence & secure. I change gear oil regularly & service for a month regular. I have no more big cost in behind this bike . It is so free for me now at all. At the last I tell one think I really enjoy this bike & I also love my this Yamaha YZF-R3 Bike.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Daily Commute
Kamal Singh
Kamal Singh 5.0 16 Sep 2019

Absolutely perfect & One of the least offensive stock exhaust which has a deep throaty roar as revs climbs. Power delivery is very smooth & linear, so no sudden burst of power at lower rpm, however past 7000rpm punch increases all the up to red line. Though on a bit expensive side still best bang for your buck. Though brakes could have been better, front brakes feel bit spongy but a steel braided brake line should take care of it.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Karthik Kumar
Karthik Kumar 4.2 21 Dec 2018

Yzf r3 is the besk bike but it is kinda problem also.1) Starting issue always even after showing it to the yamaha service center 3 times.2)Recalling of the bikes after paying a rich amount of money on this bike.3)No option for old bikes to go for abs while ktm 390 has the same.

Shawn Dsouza
Shawn Dsouza 5.0 11 Jan 2019

Its rare to find a bike that can be a good all rounder. Personally though I have a few other bikes of smaller capacity, this bike came as a big surprise in terms of overall usability. A great overall package.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute
Rocky Handsome
Rocky Handsome 4.2 29 Oct 2019

comfortable sports tourer . good styling. highly refined engine. but make small pain on back

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Devil Def
Devil Def 5.0 15 Nov 2019

confert seet more milaze near me than low cost

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Madhan Kumaran
Madhan Kumaran 3.4 4 Nov 2019

I like bike ride so I will give us the bike

Akshay Giri
Akshay Giri 4.2 5 Sep 2019

Bike is good with awesome feeling

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute
George Ritzer
George Ritzer 3.8 13 Nov 2018

This motorcycle is not pocket friendly. I am not saying of the cost , maintaince I am saying about "Kitna deta hain ."

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Sarath Cherukara
Sarath Cheru.. 5.0 10 Dec 2018

Its a comfortable bike for touring and maintanence cost is less compared to n300. Build quality is also good.

Uses this bike for : Tours