Maruti Swift User Reviews

3.5/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Kowshick N
Kowshick N 4.7 29 Sep 2019

The swift is an most conveniante an best handling car for the beginers.. It offers more features like push button start, automatic climate control, touchscreen infotainment system and also provides an fun to drive experience to its owners, the millege is phenomenal in this segment I think bcoz it offers 24km millege in highway. Overall it satisfies the all things for beginners. And safety features also implemented in this car ex...ABS, EBD, airbags such I preety excited about this factors of my swift

Gourav Rathore
Gourav Rathore 2.0 28 Oct 2019

Not comfortable and not spacious for back seat passengers. I drive only for weekend trips or long trips on highway feel low power or on hills face alot of problem with it compare to my friends Hyundai grand i10 his car performs well and also looks small in size but spacious and have all features like stearing mounted controls and abs all disc brakes and engine performance like pickup and average also so good compare to my swift in all way worth it car.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Tours
Updates Global
Updates Global 4.7 1 Sep 2019

I purchased new hyundai venue before a week and i was wishing to exchange my 2 years old maruti swift with itself. But after 1 week of driving experience of hyundai venue i realise that it doesn't meets the standard of maruti swift.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Pik Singh
Pik Singh 3.3 14 Jan 2020

We got 17.1kmpl in the city, and 22.6kmpl out on the highway. For a sporty hatch, the Swift rides quite well. But wait, it's a diesel automatic, more likely to be ferrying a family around. Well, in that case, it never truly isolates you or the passengers from what's happening under the wheels

jo
Jo 4.3 10 Dec 2019

it's great as always good driving dynamics mileage near20 after first sevice even more legroom more thanks to the position of rear door handle(find it out) but falling of driving a light weight car more on highways tall persons beware to adjust seat you can miss traffic light!!

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Shyamsunder Cr
Shyamsunder Cr 3.0 12 Mar 2019

Low cost maintenance , comfortable for a city use ,Martina services and supports excellent .Parts are readily available.Low cost maintenance , comfortable for a city use.

Vaibhav Pandey
Vaibhav Pandey 4.3 29 Oct 2019

Swift is a very good car and good power petrol engine and smooth gear shifting and a good legroom and space anvailable in car at any place Swift feels powerful joshily car and a good car with great mileage and low maintenance cost and good resale value

Uses this car for : Family Car
Navrattankumar Bhogal
Navrattankum.. 4.7 9 Oct 2019

i am maruti loyalist and has owned maruti 800, first vdi model 2007 and now vdi wind song model. the maruti vehicles have less maintenance and have nice average.the service is easily available..the spares are cost effective and easily available.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Ashish Kumar
Ashish Kumar 5.0 28 Sep 2019

Very good car with a good sitting capacity. Comfortable while driving on bad roads and also on good roads. Very stable car on top speed. I"ve gone upto 125 with it on a Gramin sarak. Overall very comfort driving.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Ok Parameswaran
Ok Parameswaran 2.7 21 Jun 2019

Not at all a bad car. I started my driving with 800 and upgraded to alto and then to swift.when compared to those two swift is a fabulous upgrade...but I am a person with a long leg and my purpose of my car is mainly for tours and for long purpose and my huge size matters in my swift so I upgraded my car to ciaz diesel full option that is more comfortable and luxurious.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours