Maruti Swift Reviews

User Reviews of Swift
  • All (550)
  • Family Car (348)
  • Daily Commute (215)
  • Occasional Commute (68)
  • Tours (58)
Kowshick N
Kowshick N 4.7 29 Sep 2019

The swift is an most conveniante an best handling car for the beginers.. It offers more features like push button start, automatic climate control, touchscreen infotainment system and also provides an fun to drive experience to its owners, the millege is phenomenal in this segment I think bcoz it offers 24km millege in highway. Overall it satisfies the all things for beginners. And safety features also implemented in this car ex...ABS, EBD, airbags such I preety excited about this factors of my swift

Updates Global
Updates Global 4.7 1 Sep 2019

I purchased new hyundai venue before a week and i was wishing to exchange my 2 years old maruti swift with itself. But after 1 week of driving experience of hyundai venue i realise that it doesn't meets the standard of maruti swift.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Shyamsunder Cr
Shyamsunder Cr 3.0 12 Mar 2019

Low cost maintenance , comfortable for a city use ,Martina services and supports excellent .Parts are readily available.Low cost maintenance , comfortable for a city use.

Navrattankumar Bhogal
Navrattankum.. 4.7 9 Oct 2019

i am maruti loyalist and has owned maruti 800, first vdi model 2007 and now vdi wind song model. the maruti vehicles have less maintenance and have nice average.the service is easily available..the spares are cost effective and easily available.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Gets mileage of : 22 kmpl kmpl
Ashish Kumar
Ashish Kumar 5.0 28 Sep 2019

Very good car with a good sitting capacity. Comfortable while driving on bad roads and also on good roads. Very stable car on top speed. I"ve gone upto 125 with it on a Gramin sarak. Overall very comfort driving.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Ok Parameswaran
Ok Parameswaran 2.7 21 Jun 2019

Not at all a bad car. I started my driving with 800 and upgraded to alto and then to swift.when compared to those two swift is a fabulous upgrade...but I am a person with a long leg and my purpose of my car is mainly for tours and for long purpose and my huge size matters in my swift so I upgraded my car to ciaz diesel full option that is more comfortable and luxurious.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Danish Najeeb
Danish Najeeb 4.3 9 Feb 2019

The car is good. Power is fine, I have vxi 1.2 petrol below 1000 rpm it's a little lazy but when the meter goes over 1500 rpm it really sounds well. Safety is not that good, however is just fair. Looks are great no complaints regarding the looks. Overall it's a decent package

Ajish V
Ajish V 4.0 1 Mar 2019

We travel 60-70 kms a day, so we give priority to a car with good mileage, flexibility and performance. Swift gives us all of these and its maintenance cost is way cheaper than any other rivals of the same class. Also, it has a pretty good after market price.

Sapan Barman
Sapan Barman 4.3 11 May 2019

I own Swift vdi amt. I bought this beautiful car on 21 February and it covered one year.in this year I just face only vacuum hose problem which manufacturing and it fixed free in ktl service.car's music system awesome, I got maximum speed 162 km/hr,

Manoj Surana
Manoj Surana 2.0 6 Jun 2019

very bad experience with swift vxi poor shoker a irritating noise comes continue when car is in ideal position and after several complaints its still not repiired. only low maintenance is good otherwise honda n toyota r best for safety n health.

Maruti Swift Overview