Customer Reviews on Honda Activa i Mileage

3.8/5
    3.6/5
  • 55% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Akram Shaik 2 May 2022

The activa i is a very good

The activa i is a very good bike is very good comfort and very good mileage is also very good i have this bike and this bike is soo good.

Suman Pandey 3.8 Owned 26 Oct 2021

Everything is good, Its has

Everything is good, Its has been with me from 2005 and one user only.Average is good and mileages is also good.Very comfortable to ride.

Santanu Palai 2.2 20 Oct 2021

Service center

not for tall boys..my height is 5'7 but not for daily commute..at 1st it gave good mileage but once it sees garage or service center then it falls in love with them..ur scooter isn't urs anymore..but don't worry you'll be the owner

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Mohan Kannik.. 5.0 9 May 2021

I am using my honda

I am using my honda activa last 8 years.And i am happy with my activa and maintenance is low cost.Good mileage.

Nasir Rana 2.6 19 Feb 2021

Mileage 35kmpl 60kmph after on

Mileage 35kmpl 60kmph after on handle side vibration concern and his low side handle bubbling starting concern and very big problems create.

Venkata Datt.. 1.8 22 Sep 2020

Present situation

My present vehicle is giving normal mileage, maintenance cost is too much, today 2nd time my engine has repaired, i have to spend 10k in my present situation, I can't go for again Honda Activa. My doubt is electric scooter doesn't support more mileage and service centeres.

UtpalBar 3.4 17 Sep 2020

Abrupt road

mileage consideration problem as there is no reserve point, jerks feel on abrupt road other wise good.

Datsun dsouza 5.0 16 Aug 2020

Major complaints

The mileage is excellent and gives me anywhere from 45-55 per liter. I change the engine oil after every 1200-1500 kms and service it once in 5-6 months. No major complaints even though it is a 9 year old bike.

Binny Kumar 1.8 26 Jul 2020

Maintenance costs

mileage of the scooty is so poor and maintenance costs is high

Sravan Gondi 1.8 9 Feb 2020

Visitation sound

visitation sound no speed over sound no mileage

View More Customer Reviews