Hyundai Verna Spare Parts
Hyundai Verna Spare Parts Price List
|Hyundai Verna Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Front Windshield Glass||16870||4723||21593|
|Rear Windshield Glass||16247||4549||20796|
|Fender (Left or Right)||8132||2276||10408|
|Head Light (Left or Right )||8900||2492||11392|
|Tail Light (Left or Right)||8001||2240||10241|
|Front Door (Left or Right)||25356||7099||32455|
|Rear Door (Left or Right)||27845||7796||35641|
|Front Door Handle (Outer)||1325||371||1696|
|Rear View Mirror||4700||1316||6016|
|Fog Lamp Assembly||7217||2020||9237|
|Head Light LED (Left Or Right )||14250||3990||18240|
|Disc Brake Front||7505||2101||9606|
|Disc Brake Rear||7505||2101||9606|
|Shock Absorber Set||2272||636||2908|
|Front Brake Pads||2582||722||3304|
|Rear Brake Pads||2582||722||3304|
|Side View Mirror||11747||3289||15036|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Verna Service cost
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1234|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 1757|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 3915|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 4247|
|1.0 Petrol||Manual||Rs. 4185|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- It would be unfair to give a verdict as it depends on the usage of your personal use. Moreover, if you get your car timely serviced, you will not face any challenges.
- Yes but size is suitable for 5.5 inch phones I think. Samsung galaxy S20+ doesn't fit
- Yes, Wireless Phone Charging is available in SX, and SX(O) variants.
- Hyundai Verna comes with a turbo-petrol which is equipped with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic, the NA petrol is available with a CVT and the diesel with a 6-speed torque converter automatic.
Verna User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.6/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
nice car i like it my car verna
Hyundai verna is stylish car with loads of features and style so i luved it and buyed it.Rear passanger leg room is not that spaceiest other wise car is really very good.
Best car i had till now would love to have this car again and again best in its comfort,design,and lastly space
Very good in all the way driving experience, Safety features, Comforts, Smooth driving and while applying brake in abnormal place i feel uncomforting
All conditions is ok but iwill new car purches so i exchange my car car is well menten all work is done power steering power windo
I bought verna top spec petrol sxo ivt, I have crossed 5000 km and here are my experience pros - 1.Smooth ride, No cabin noise 2.Loaded with all fearures for the segment, Probably better than its rival.3.Comfort of seats 4.Ventilated front seats is really a boon trust me, I use it always 5.Powerful ac 6.Premium exterior looks, I got phantom black and beleave me people really do appreciate the car and its looks.7.Shiny diamond cut alloy wheels for this spec really looks dashing, This alloy looks better than city and other rivals 8.Power, Engine never loses steam and gives you good power and ride stability along all speeds.Its an cvt gearbox still power generation is superb.Mileage - i get 18 to 20 on highways without ac, In city traffic its between 12 to 14, So average for a trip is 15 to 16.Cons - though none but few aspects which may not be the best are 1.Rear space - now it has same wheel base like its rival city and other sedans so practically it has same space inside car, But real legroom looks slight less but i did a test drive with my family and im 5.6 so we all were very comfortable, Seat base and height is bigger, So its qute relaxing for us at rear but for huge passengers better testdrive.2.Not a negative point but some features arent much of a use like wireless charger, Not many mobile in india has this facility and the charger is small, Mobiles more than 6 inch wont fit in.3.Hyundai should have given more to verna, Like hyundai is pampering its lower segment car like i20 and venue with very great feature which verna dosent has like air purifier, Ambient lighting, 10.2 inch touchsceen etc.These features would have surely made it a tough rival for city.4.Price - top spec petrol in 16.6 lakhs onroad in my town, Where as top spec city petrol is 17 lakh, So not much of a difference, Should have been atleast a lakh less.
1. Refined engine, very silent cabin.2. Pleasant, soft and relaxed driving experience.3. Smooth gearbox.4. Easy to park, thanks to rear camera with guidelines.5. Looks much better in real life than in photos!6. Feature loaded.7. Comfortable for both the driver and the passengers.8. Premium feel.9. Looks best in black but hard to maintain, so bought silver.Any disadvantages? Not really. For those complaining about rear seat space, for a height of 5,7 the seats are good. In fact I can use the word great for its comfort and premium feel. And for those complaining about performance, this car has more than enough power for the daily driver. SX variant is value for money, it really stands out among all rivals too. ( Priced below base variant of Honda City). It offers almost all features one wants in a car like electric sunroof, rear camera, electric folding mirrors, led DRL, projector headlamps and fog lamps, cornering lamps, 16 inch alloy wheels, rear AC, touchscreen infotainment, 4 speakers + 2 tweeters plus some cool features like digital instrument cluster (looks very modern), wireless charger (it is actually more useful than you think), smart trunk (hands free boot), push button start (with smart key), rear curtain (premium feel), cooled glove box, sliding armrest, auto headlamps, auto IRVM, etc. The list goes on!Some of these features are not offered in other cars while some others are offered only on higher and costly variants. Hyundai superb quality and wide service network is a bonus. For 12 lacs on road price, the petrol 1.5 manual SX variant is a very sweet deal.
My daily drive. Offers a mileage around 10-11KMPL in Chennai traffic. Being top end and due ventilated seats keep things in hot and heavy traffic situations. Sunroof have used in ECR night drives. Android auto connectivity for all mobile phones is poor. It disconnects automatically after few seconds or minutes. Car is fully loaded with features. With that comfort is on par with the class competition.Would have liked the brakes feel better or a rear wheel disc, still good for city and highways.Had issues with a rattling sound in the steering column when roads are uneven. The entire steering column was replaced in warranty. That saved huge bucks.
Hyundai verna is overall a great package to go with it.It offers a lot of convenience, Features and safety.Hyundai after sales and service is also good so there is no issue regarding it.Verna offers you a first segment features like ventilated seats, Wireless charging system and smart trunk.And talking about addition to safety features in all new verna then it get's emergency stop signal.Now the verna comes with three engines option which is actually good considering the price - range of this car.
Thrilling Power performance. Overall experience is good. I have never been in any trouble. I have drive upto 600 km at a stretch. Good handelling and much better ride quality compared to fluidic Verna. Long distance it gave me 22kmpl. I could take it to 170 kmph at highways. Service provider are hopeless. Every time they need to change parts. I don't know why a company maintained vehicle need that much replacement even after taking so much of care. Service cost is high