BMW 2 Series On Road Price in Delhi
2 Series Models On Road Price in Delhi
|2 Series Models||On Road Price|
|2 Series 220i Sport||Rs. 48.03 Lakh|
|2 Series 220i M Sport||Rs. 50.29 Lakh|
|2 Series 220d M Sport||Rs. 52.54 Lakh|
BMW 2 Series Price in DelhiRs. 48.03 - 52.54 Lakh
- Petrol (2)
- Diesel (1)
|2 Series 220i Sport (Petrol)||
||View September Offers|
|2 Series 220i M Sport (Petrol)||
||View September Offers|
|2 Series 220d M Sport (Diesel)||
||View September Offers|
Loans From Top Banks
BMW Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
B-1/H-5, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
C 5, Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
BMW 2 Series User Reviews
- Alloy (1)
- Wheel (1)
- Looks (1)
- Legroom (1)
- Style (1)
- Speed (1)
- Rear (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Seat (1)
5.0Looks nice maja aata hai
looks nice maja aata hai car ko dekh ka maja aata hai
Bmw 2 series is hitting markets around the world this year and in india, It debuts with a sole 2.0-litre diesel in the 220d guise and in two trims, Sport line and am sport, The latter of which we have for testing.The car was unveiled last year to a fair amount of criticism about its styling, With many, Including me, Feeling it looked ungainly.It's legroom is fine but it’s not something you can stretch out in, And although the floor is relatively flat, The middle seat isn’t very comfortable.
Bmw 2 series is the best car in the segment.Bmw has taken the wraps off the next-gen 2 series coupe.It gets a completely new front and rear end with redesigned headlights, Revised tail lamps, And new bumpers with bigger air intakes.However, The overall silhouette is similar to its predecessor and the coupe sits on 18- or 19-inch alloy wheels.The design is fully aerodynamic and that is why the car can get to high speeds.
More Customer Reviews of 2 Series
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 2 Series
- It would be unfair to give a verdict about BMW 1 Series as it has been discontinued. Moreover, for BMW 2 Series it is currently available in Petrol and Diesel engines. The 1998 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 189.08bhp@5000rpm and torque of 280nm@1350-4600rpm. The 1998 cc Diesel engine generates a power of 187.74bhp@4000rpm and torque of 400nm@1750-2500rpm. BMW 2 Series is available in Automatic transmission only. The 2 Series Gran Coupe comes with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, a digital driver’s display, a panoramic glass roof, ambient lighting, and wireless charging. Safety is taken care of with six airbags, ABS with brake assist, parking sensors, and electronic stability control. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- We have a dedicated article on BMW 2 series which you may refer for a better understanding of the car and will help you to come to a decision. - Article.
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé is only available with a 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine rated at 190PS and 400Nm. There is no petrol engine on the offer.
- BMW 2 Series has a ground clearance of 157mm.
- BMW offers the 2 Series Gran Coupé only with a 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine churning out 187.74hp and 400Nm.
- BMW 2 Series comes equipped with a panoramic sunroof.
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Calculate BMW 2 Series EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Second Hand BMW 2 SeriesSave Big on Used 2 Series
BMW 2 Series News Updates
Recently LaunchedVolvo XC40 - Priced at Rs. 45.90 Lakh | Launched on 21 Sep 2022
BMW 2 Series Price FAQs
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW 2 Series is 43.50 Lakh.
The top variant of BMW 2 Series is 220d M Sport and the on-road price is Rs 52.54 Lakh.
The base variant of BMW 2 Series is 220i Sport and the on-road price is Rs 48.03 Lakh.
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW 2 Series is 44.50 Lakh.
The on-road price of the base variant of BMW 2 Series in Delhi is Rs 48,03,169.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of BMW 2 Series in Delhi will be Rs 5,27,891.
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW 2 Series in Delhi is Rs. 1,25,278.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of BMW 2 Series in Delhi is Rs 41,50,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of BMW 2 Series is Rs 1151399 and the EMI is 80,280.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less