Key Specification of FZS-FI V3 Top ModelChange Variant
|Engine Displ.||149 cc|
|Max Power||12.4 PS @ 7250 rpm|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
Specifications of Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||135 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 Liters|
|Seat Height||1080 mm|
Full Specifications Of Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
12.4 PS @ 7250 rpm
13.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valve Per Cylinder||
9.6 : 1
|No Of Gears||
Front :-100/80-17 Rear :-140/60-17
Front :-431.8 mm,Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
Muffler Cover, Tank Pad (Optional), Skid Plate (Optional), Rear Footrest (Optional), USB Charger (Optional), Seat Cover (Optional), Engine Guard (Optional),
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|Charging at Home|
|Charging at Charging Station|
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 User Reviews
NICE Bike i loved it but
Nice bike i loved it but accessories are very costly and not durable i think in service center they are using out side companies accessories
This is the best bike i have
This is the best bike i have purchased in ma life excellent control on handle, Even power remains the same on 5th gear.Breaking system is awesome.
Bike is very smooth engine and brakeing system is amazing.Look like rider i think this is the best bike after mt 15 make sure check your bike before buy.
I have got this bike and iam disappointed every part is shakable it looks like toy for children if bike falls parts will be damaged it's not a strong bike my money wasted just 4 days i have purchased really yamha company salute to you for children toy bike
Bike seems good looking design and good suspension, Overall engine performance was good.Poor in performing the abs braking system, The rear disc plate are poor in quality it does not work well.So for comfort, While i am riding i doesn't satisfied.
More Customer Reviews of FZS-FI V3
FZS-FI V3 Features Comparison
Ex-showroom Rs. 1.21 Lakh
Base variant features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Body Graphics (Optional)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Clock (Digital)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Pass Switch
- Passenger Footrest
Ex-showroom Rs. 1.24 Lakh
- LED tail lights
- Body Graphics
FZS-FI V3 Prices Near Delhi
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Specs of FZS-FI V3 Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.40 LakhPulsar NS200 Specs FZS-FI V3 vs Pulsar NS200
Bajaj Pulsar N160
Rs. 1.22 LakhPulsar N160 Specs FZS-FI V3 vs Pulsar N160
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125
Rs. 1.04 LakhPulsar NS 125 Specs FZS-FI V3 vs Pulsar NS 125
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.23 LakhPulsar NS160 Specs FZS-FI V3 vs Pulsar NS160
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZS-FI V3
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Use your bike in eco and leave the clutch lever full and use rear brake pedal less
- There are multiple factors that affect the mileage of any vehicle such as riding style, riding conditions, tyre air pressure, periodic maintenance, etc. In order to get better mileage, riding your bike at economical speed also helps but you need to keep in mind the aforementioned factors as well. In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your bike, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your bike, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the bike unnecessarily, ride your bike at economical speeds (50-60 kmph), etc.
- The FZS-Fi packs a smaller 149cc motor that’s tuned to produce less power in order to extract more fuel efficiency. As a result, it lacks punch. And this is pretty evident in the way it puts its power down. It’s less eager to bolt off the line with the power kicking between 4000rpm to 7000rpm, post which the engine starts to feel strained. On a positive note, the refined fuel-injected engine offers brisk throttle response while its 5-speed gearbox provides precise and positive shifts. Underpinnings of the Yamaha FZS FI consist of a telescopic front fork with 282mm disc brake with ABS and 220mm rear disc brake. The bike comes with 100mm front and 140mm rear radial tyres that enhance grip on all road conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Tyre quality is very good. Grip is awesome in rainy season but you have to check in every 7 or 10 days for air pressure. Due to wide tyre in rear one can always feel that tyre has no pressure..Performance of the bike is too good for a 150cc commuter section also in rainy season. If anyone ride in eco mode easily can get around 55 -58 kmpl milege.
- Perfect in all condition
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 News Updates
Key Highlights Of The 2022 Yamaha FZ-S Version 3.05 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
EICMA 2022: Yamaha’s Sport Touring Range Gets Smarter For 20238 Nov, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
ZigOpinion: The Yamaha FZ Range Deserves A Lot More This Year4 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha Adds New Range-topping DLX Variant To The FZS-FI3 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Specifications FAQs
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is equipped with a 149 cc engine.
The Horse power of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is 12.4 PS @ 7250 rpm.
The tyre type of Yamaha FZS-FI V3 is Tubeless.