Yamaha FZ 25 On Road Price in Bhismaknagar
Yamaha FZ 25 Price in Bhismaknagar
|Variants||On Road Price|
|FZ 25 BS6||Rs. 1.74 Lakh|
On Road Price of Yamaha FZ 25 in BhismaknagarChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 1,53,100
RTO + OthersRs. 12,248
On-Road PriceRs. 1,74,961
Price of FZ 25 Competitors
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.40 LakhMT 15 On Road Price FZ 25 vs MT 15
Yamaha FZS 25
Rs. 1.58 LakhFZS-25 On Road Price FZ 25 vs FZS-25
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.67 LakhDominar 250 On Road Price FZ 25 vs Dominar 250
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.48 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price FZ 25 vs R15 V3
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.33 LakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price FZ 25 vs Pulsar NS200
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.17 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price FZ 25 vs Duke 250
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
Rs. 1.76 LakhGixxer SF 250 On Road Price FZ 25 vs Gixxer SF 250
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.05 LakhFZS-FI V3 On Road Price FZ 25 vs FZS-FI V3
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.27 LakhApache 200 4V On Road Price FZ 25 vs Apache 200 4V
Yamaha FZ 25 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ 25
- Not sure about that
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- You need to check with dealership
- Yes can opt own damage covering Insurance for one year but third party insurance is mandate for at least 3 years.
- Using FZ25..Its good for daily commute and trips( cruise speed approx 100).u can check gixer 250 too its better
- If your budget is 2lakhs than you have a lot of options like Yamaha FZ-25 Duke 200, 250, Bajaj Dominar, RE Thunderbird 350X and many more and Dont listen to what people say listen to what you want, If you choose Yamaha FZ25 you get a good bike in a very good price, the build quality is superb, suspension are very good, performance power is also very good looks are amazing, riding comfort on short ride as well as long rides its very good in every condition and a very good mileage of 35-40kmpl similarly Thunderbird 350X os also a very good choice. Take a test ride and decide which is good for you. Hope you make a better choice don't listen to anyone who says bad about any bike, no bike is bad every bike is good. A bike or a car is like a family member.
- If your budget is 2 lakh I suggest to go for a royal Enfield if you are a RE fan. Else you can go with fz25/dominor. Go for dominor you will love the ride
- Bro if not fz25 then go for dominar 400 but in my opinion fz25 is best bike under 2L for daily commute and occasionally touring
- Yes, it is more value for money than FZ 25 as it has much power & good BHP
- Fz25 has good cruising speed about 90kmph but mt15 has only 70 to 80kmph
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.33 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.52 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.91 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.48 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.04 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Price
Rs. 1.10 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.62 Lakh
Yamaha FZ 25 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Power (28)
- Comfort (23)
- Mileage (22)
- Performance (19)
- Looks (16)
- Engine (16)
- Gear (13)
- Speed (13)
- Pickup (8)
- Style (7)
- Price (6)
- Most Relevant
Refined engine with ample torque, Headlight very poor in dark.Overall value for money city as well as occasional ride.
Very very bad tank side cover design.Its more time broken.Quality bad.Total body quality is worst.
Good for long rides and short rides, Comfort and low budget with 250 cc engine, Service provider too.Is the main reason.
Best mileage cruiser speed is 70 to 80 kmph.Best in styling and very good balance and braking.Power output is nice and no vibration.
Power good, Headlights not good.Overall good.Could be better with 6 gear.Good for long rides but a slipper clutch would have been better.
This bike is a value for money. I have completed 3 trips with my fz25 (Spiti, Bhutan , Sikim Gurdongmar lake) also use it for daily commute (approx 80 km a day) abd I had never faced any problem with my bike. Handling is excellent, mileage is superb (42kmpl) low on maintenance. On the lower side headlights dull in pitch dark. Headlamp should be more powerful,
A good practical bike for the city and Highways too. At the end of the day most people like to cruise at speeds of 110-115 and this bike is just phenomenal at those speeds. Anyone who thinks of touring at speeds in excess of 130-140 needs to look elsewhere. A very underrated bike and with the addition of ABS its just a superb proposition.
The bikes performance is really good.The 250cc engine is really powerful and the bike doesn't vibrate at high speeds.I have clocked 130-135 kmph with ease.Mileage depends on the person who rides it.I have kept it well maintained and i get a mileage of about 33-35 kmpl.The braking is also really good.Overall it is a very good machine.
I completed 25000km till now, i have very good feeling with the bike, gets ample mileage of 44 km/ltr (depends on ridind style), Performance of the bike is awesome, its not for the top end speeds, is best suited for power rides for your daily commutes/Tours.The cons i noticed are: Maintenance is not cheap, Styling is a level below awesome, Digital console isnt really satifying one(But it justifies with the price point),Headlamps illumination is pathetic."Overall its best entry level performance bike, Suggests to go for it"
It is a good bike but I have some complaint. There is a noise which comes out from backside and it is disturbing me a lot while riding this motorcycle and also the dual accelerator cable locker jumps the accelerator throttle. These 2 problems are facing after 1 year of purchased.
Calculate Yamaha FZ 25 EMI
Yamaha FZ 25 News Updates
Will we see Yamaha’s First ADV offering in 2021?Dec 31, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Play The Hero With These FZ 25sNov 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZ 25 BS6 Vs Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Vs Bajaj Dominar 250: Spec ComparisonJul 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Yamaha Rides In The FZ25 BS6Jul 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Upcoming Two-wheeler Launches In June 2020Jun 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
5 Interesting Details Of The New FZ 25 BS6Apr 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZ 25 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Yamaha FZ 25 in Bhismaknagar?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Bhismaknagar is Rs. 9,613.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :