Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R On Road Price In VijayawadaChange
The estimated price of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is Rs. 13.99 lakh. The on road price for Ninja ZX-10R is not available right now.
- 13.99 lakh Expected Price
- February 2021 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja ZX-10R
- You may go for Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R as Honda CBR1000RR has been discontinued and no longer available in new bike market. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R comes with a 998cc, inline-four, liquid-cooled engine capable of producing 200PS of power at 13,000rpm and 113.5Nm of torque at 11,500rpm. It comes equipped with a twin spar cast aluminium frame, 43mm USD front forks and a rear monoshock. Braking is handled via Brembo 330mm dual disc brakes at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear. It gets 17-inch wheels shod with 120/70 front and 190/55 rear tyres. The ZX-10R tips the scale at 206kg (kerb).A new model of Suzuki Hayabusa expected to be launched in 2021, with a possible unveil in 2020.
- Yes, very easy to handle with ur height (bcoz my height is 5.6feet & I'm easily ride my ZX10R ) but if u have problem to ride it so my suggestion for u, plz try any trekking's High Hill Shoe or Boot's,(it's also safe n protect for u) then u easily n confidently ride 10R.....
- In order to check the riding comfort, a test ride is required. Why don't you have a sit on it and check it out. But one word of advice - don't let height keep you from getting onto a bike - We have ridden bikes on which even climbing on was a pain but once you get going you get used to it.Read More: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/kawasaki-zx10r-abs-first-ride/17424/
- Thats my height, and i am ok with that. if you are shorter than that, it will will be difficult
- Its like any sports bike. Like R15.
- Its like any sports bike. Like R15.
- It will be difficult. If you are healthy and strong enough , 165cm ( 5 ft 5 inch) is atleast needed. i am 170 cm , i wont get flat foot , so i find it difficult to back bike sitting on it.
- You don't need kawasaki ninja zx 10R, you need complan.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R comes with a saddle height of 835 mm. So, it will be a little difficult to ride by a 5.5ft person. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can understand the difference - Bike Showrooms
- Yes unless you got a big tummy. :-) i am 170 cm and 62kg. Initially it was difficult , but later get used to it. Stay fit
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Vijayawada
Kawasaki VijayawadaDoor – No. 54 – 15 4A,Ground Floor, Guttikonda, Zoom Complex, Near Vinayaka Theater, Venkateswara Nagar, – , Vijayawada, Andhra pradesh, 520008Phone : 9133321313 Phone : 9133321313Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less