Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (19)
- Comfort (12)
- Performance (8)
- Specifications (5)
- Maintenance (4)
- Features (4)
- Price (3)
- Mileage (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Most Relevant
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You may click on the given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- 48,883 rupees per month
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with 4-cylinders.
- Ye India me ban to nhi h
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a liter-class track machine, the Ninja ZX-10R has won three World Superbike Championships in a row. Thanks to its racing credentials, the motorcycle is one of the most highly sought-after machines in its segment. On the other hand, BMW S 1000 RR is a great Streetfighter bike in this segment, the S 1000 RR might have lost its sharper styling but it is narrower than before, with a smaller fuel tank as well. This has made the bike easier to straddle and easier to lock yourself onto while cornering. The bike is surprisingly comfortable for a superbike with plenty of room in the saddle. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- 1st the ground clearance drops. 2nd If you are prepping the bike for drag race events then its good to lower the saddle height. 3rd if you lower the saddle height bike will turn slow at corners but in straights it will be stable and when you launch the bike, it wont lift/wheelie. Lowering saddle height is mainly for drag race.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Kawasaki as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- As of now, there's no update from the brand's end for the launch of Kawasaki Ninja 700R. Stay tuned for further updates.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict now because Yamaha YZF R1 is not launched yet. So we would suggest you wait for the launch of the Yamaha YZF R1. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R BS4 has been discontinued and as of now there is no official information available regarding its launch so we would suggest you to stay tuned.
- Yes it will be launched soon so all the fans maintain your excitement and do not loose hope
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the Yamaha YZF R1 is yet to make its debut in the BS6 era. The Yamaha YZF-R1 is powered by a 998cc, in-line four, liquid-cooled engine which makes 200PS power. The ECU is programmed with five different types of control systems, including traction control, slide control, launch control and quick shifter. On the other hand, the Ninja ZX-10R has undergone a massive styling change for 2021. The motorcycle now gets the Ninja H2-inspired front fascia, just like most other Ninja series bikes. Its 998cc motor still pushes out 213PS and 115Nm, making sure it doesn't lose its membership from the elite 200 PS club. Revisions to the gearbox and final drive are said to make the bike even more livelier. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. So, we would request you to wait for the official announcement.
- Stock can make 193 if you are 170 to 185 pound, was able to sustain 189 and more to go. (have picture of odometer in case no one would believe oi)
- Depends if you want to keep your licence
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R User Reviews
Features & Styling4.9/5
3.4Driving experience in beter
Driving experience in beter than bmw s1000rr 10r's best thing is handling and stylish mileage is around 10-14 km /lShare
It is it is a very costly bike which generates of power of 14000 rpm which comes with engine of 998 cc it is dream of million peoples it is a very nice but those who are beginner in superbikesShare
5.0Bike is very good comfort
Bike is very good comfort driving and bike is give me very very good public reaction and soun is better and mileage best and other bikes and sell value is best price and bike is personal review best sport bike in india ninja zx10r thanksShare
4.2The ZX10R bike offers a compelling
The zx10r bike offers a compelling driving experience characterized by its nimble handling, Precise steering, And powerful acceleration.With a focus on performance, Its pickup is notably impressive, Providing quick response and exhilarating speed.However, Its mileage tends to be on the lower end due to the high-performance engine.In terms of service costs, Maintenance expenses can be relatively higher compared to some other models in its class, Primarily due to the specialized components and technical expertise required for servicing.Engine performance is exceptional, Delivering strong power across the rpm range, Ideal for both city commuting and track riding.Build quality is generally robust, Reflecting kawasaki's reputation for durability and reliability.Overall, The zx10r excels as a high-performance sportbike, Offering an exhilarating riding experience with impressive engine performance and solid build quality, Albeit with slightly higher service costs and lower mileage.Share
Firstly bike is not less than a jet first day i was not able to control the bike because of tortureShare
5.0Got my jawa maroon classic
Got my jawa maroon classic in july 2018.Didn't get to ride much.But whatever i rode, I was utterly disappointed.The vehicle is too heavy to pull or push.The rear wheel appears to spin hard.When asked the showroom mechanic, He says it is due to 'large rim'!!!!! the clutch lever is so hard it results in wrist aching.No solution from the mechanic.Sound is not impressive, And, In fact, It is on the irritating side.The sound that continues for sometime after the engine is stalled after a ride is even more irritating.Riding comfort for short distances is fine, But can be painful in long hauls.Pick up, Speed etc are ok.Now the major flaws.Within one year, The silencer and the leg guards started rusting, And surprisingly, Silencer developed holes too! so much so for the mahindra quality.Try parking the vehicle on centre stand.You should be a weight lifter!!!overall, The vehicle looks are awesome although do not replicate the original jawa.Quality of the materials is pathetic.Mechanics such as hardness in wheel spin, Clutch lever and centre stand are painful to the rider.Sound is unimpressive and irritating.Mileage is not great.Share
Best riding bike in the world, First off all i would like to thanks kawasaki company to launching these bike.Bike is very smooth running and soft.It's sound is best and according to bike look it price are good.If uh are looking for bike then kawasaki zx10r is best.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. How many gears available in Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is engine power of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What is the seat height of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. Does Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Kawasaki Ninja H2
Rs. 79.90 LakhView All Q&A Ninja ZX-10R vs Ninja H2
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Rs. 11.09 LakhView All Q&A Ninja ZX-10R vs Ninja ZX-6R
Rs. 16.90 LakhView All Q&A Ninja ZX-10R vs Hayabusa
BMW S 1000 RR
Rs. 20.50 LakhView All Q&A Ninja ZX-10R vs S 1000 RR
Ducati Panigale V4
Rs. 27.41 LakhView All Q&A Ninja ZX-10R vs Panigale V4