Honda XBlade BS4 Overview
Honda has launched the X-Blade ABS for Rs 87,776 (ex-showroom Delhi). This is the same single-channel ABS unit found on the Honda CB Hornet 160R. The ABS variant costs Rs 8,008 more than the standard variant. Along with the safety update, Honda is now offering accessories like a belly pan fairing, front fork covers and wheel rim tapes as standard with the new variant. It goes up against the Suzuki Gixxer ABS and the Honda Xtreme Sports.
Honda XBlade BS4 Colours
Pearl Spartan Red
Pearl Igneous Black
Matte Marvel Blue Metallic
Matte Marshal Green Metallic
Matte Frozen Silver
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XBlade BS4
- Honda XBlade BS4 has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the market. Moreover, you may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- You may have a bigger tyre installed in the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. However, you might notice a slight drop in performance and mileage. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorised service centre as they will assist you better with the same. You can check service centres in this link- Service centres.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the tyre's wear and tear depends on various factors such as riding conditions, riding style, tyre air pressure, etc. You may check out the following article for more information regarding the same: [Two-Wheeler Maintenance Guide - Wheel
- Till service.... go for Honda oil... after that go for motul... because using you will loose yours engine warranty
- Both bike Sporty
- Hornet is better than xblade And motul 7100 is the best engine oil
- Hornet has the strongest mid range amongst the 160's available here It has a sudden Torque surge after 4500 rpm and the power band is till 9500rpm , below 4500 rpm it is really very sluggish The X Blade on the other hand has a good low end , decent Mid range and absolutely no top end
- Yes, Hornet is better than Xblade.
- Yes 1bhp more power
- Ofcourse.X Blade is meant for commuting and log rides.Have fun taking it out without any hassel.I am also fond of long rides and prefer X Blade.I have apache as well as FZS V2.But X blade is simply a fun.
- Seat doesn't offer adequate cushioning for long rides, everything else is good.
- Handle bar Thora uncha hota to long ride me maja aata..
Honda XBlade BS4 User Reviews
It is a very smooth machine, even at higher RPMs just doesn't feel like the bike is moving. The riding experience is amazing and it craves for longer rides, I never get tired while travelling in it. The wide seats provide utmost comfort and make the ride joyful and peaceful. The best things about the bike are its looks, its refinement, its mileage, its comfort, and eye-catchy looks. Worst things - since it is a bs4, You don't get an engine kill switch which is essential, the gearbox is noisy and the gear shifting is slightly towards the stiffer side, But for riding enthusiasts, it's not a big deal. The suspension is okayish, could've been better. Overall performance of the big is superb, it has linear power delivery and at all ranges of RPM it can be felt, pickup is amazing 14nm of torque justifies, mileage being the best upon good maintenance I could clock up mileage of 60kmpl, at higher RPMs, slight vibrations can be felt near the footpegs. It has decent features, with the seat opening and helmet holding feature being my favourite.
Gadi aachhi he muje yah gadi bahut aachhi lagi yah gadi bahut aaram dayk he or is gadi mileage bahut aachha he or isaka mentines kharcha bhi kam he
Service center is not good they are not services vehicle in good condition worst services in shimoga
5.0It's too good for me
It's too good for me i love this bike and i recommend it to buy all people who wanna buy stylish bike with mileage.
Very nice experience with honda x blade.It has very smooth and powerful engine.And last but not the least, It's aggressive outlook gives me enjoy.
More Customer Reviews of
Honda XBlade BS4 Expert Reviews
Honda’s latest entrant in the rather crowded 160cc space certainly looks the sharpest, but the specifications are more in line with a daily commuter. Does this formula make it suffer an identity crisis, or has Honda managed to cook up a unique recipe?