Benelli Imperiale 400 Specifications
(60 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||374 cc|
|Mileage :||34.32 kmpl|
|Power :||21 PS @ 5500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Spoke|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Benelli Imperiale 400 Specifications Summary
|Imperiale 400 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 1.80 lakh||374 cc, 34 Kmpl, 21 PS @ 5500 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
Benelli Imperiale 400 Overview
Specs of Imperiale 400 Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.55 lakh42 Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakhBullet 350 Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.86 lakhInterceptor 650 Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhThunderbird 350X Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.64 lakhJawa Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 Specs Compare with Imperiale 400
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Imperiale 400
Q. Have the sales started? What is the waiting time for delivery - Imperiale 400?
- Yes, the Benelli Imperiale 400 is available in the market, for the information on the waiting period, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- I booked on 6th November and i got bike on 5th December...now i finished around 1200Km one of the best cruiser bike in market..... earlier i used to drive RE 350.
- I booked mine at the Kochi dealer on 26th of October and took delivery on 6th of February. Delivery is expected to be faster once the operations go full swing.
Q. Is Benelli Imperiale 400 coming with BS6?
- Powering the Imperiale 400 is a 373.5cc single-cylinder powerplant, which makes 19.7PS and 28Nm of torque, paired with a 5-speed gearbox. However, we do expect the upcoming Imperiale 400 to be BS6-compliant. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Currently the Benelli Imperiale 400 is BS4 compliant and it is expected to be upgraded by March.
Q. What is the service cost of Benelli Imperiale 400, really awaiting for details. Which will be affordable RE or Benelli Imperiale 400?View More Questions
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the service cost figure, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Beneli maintance is on 1000 km where first 3 services is labour charge is free which will cost you a inr of ₹600 and first service cost upto 3000 and second at 6000km which will be a₹3000 itself as same as jawa maintance cost
- At which km you done the 1st free service?In the above comment of Mr. Febin, he said that he paid only inr600 for first 3 free service?