BMW S 1000 RR On Road Price in AhmedabadChange City
|S 1000 RR STD||
||View May Offers|
|S 1000 RR Pro||
||View May Offers|
|S 1000 RR M Sport||
||View May Offers|
BMW S 1000 RR Price in Ahmedabad
S 1000 RR Models On Road Price in Ahmedabad
|S 1000 RR Models||On Road Price|
|S 1000 RR STD||Rs. 21.57 Lakh|
|S 1000 RR Pro||Rs. 23.64 Lakh|
|S 1000 RR M Sport||Rs. 26.13 Lakh|
Price of S 1000 RR Competitors
BMW M 1000 RR
Rs. 42.00 LakhM 1000 RR Price in Ahmedabad S 1000 RR vs M 1000 RR
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R
Rs. 15.83 LakhNinja ZX 10R Price in Ahmedabad S 1000 RR vs Ninja ZX 10R
Rs. 16.43 LakhHayabusa Price in Ahmedabad S 1000 RR vs Hayabusa
Ducati Panigale V4
Rs. 23.50 LakhPanigale V4 Price in Ahmedabad S 1000 RR vs Panigale V4
S 1000 RR User Reviews
- Experience (1)
- Service (1)
This is a very comfortable bike i have used ever best thing in bmw is breaking system and worst thing i have found is headlights.Overall best bike available in this price range.
2.6Average for daily use. Good
Average for daily use. Good to show people . But worst in terms of race...... yamaha r1 is best. Always
4.2The S 1000 RR is
The S 1000 RR is BMW’s top-of-the-line sportbike designed for competition, trackdays, street riding, and all-around sport fun. All of the wonderful qualities that we loved about the first- and second-generation bikes are present in this third-iteration machine, albeit in a smoother and more controlled fashion
3.8Aag h bike .....very fast
aag h bike .....very fast but still can't get its service and if availabe then too high for a litre class bike
More Customer Reviews of S 1000 RR
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate BMW S 1000 RR EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S 1000 RR
- Both BMW S 1000 RR and Ducati Streetfighter V4 are brilliant pieces of machinery. While BMW Motorrad has done impressive work with the 2019 S 1000 RR, BMW India certainly seems to have pulled a rabbit out of its hat with the pricing. The S 1000 RR might have lost its sharper styling but it is narrower than before, with a smaller fuel tank as well. This has made the bike easier to straddle and easier to lock yourself onto while cornering. The bike is surprisingly comfortable for a superbike with plenty of room in the saddle. On the other hand, Ducati recently launched its 200PS monster, the Streetfighter V4, in India starting at Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Sure it’s packed with all the bells and whistles but it can be a handful for many. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is one of the most powerful and mental nakeds in the world. It looks equally deadly, especially in the Dark Stealth option. The phenomenal pricing is just the cherry on the cake. If you are looking for a powerful street-legal naked bike, then the Streetfighter V4 is a no-brainer. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers] dealership details.Read More: - Ducati’s 200PS Super Naked Is Ready To Rule Indian Streets - The 2021 BMW am 1000 RR Maybe The Perfect Track Tool For You - BMW S 1000 RR vs Ducati Streetfighter V4
- This is totally on the rider, if he/she is able to balance the bike then they can ride any type of bike, However, the right way to judge this is by taking a test ride by visiting the dealership. You can check the dealer details here.
- With a kerb weight of 197 kg and a saddle height of 824mm, it may difficult to handle BMW S 1000 RR. Moreover, comfort is something that can be best judged personally and varies from person to person. So, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I just want to what Average S1000 RR give per liter of fuel
- BMW S 1000 RR has a saddle height of 824 mm. It may be difficult for the short riders to ride the bike. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- BMW S 1000 RR is powered by a 999cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a bi-directional quick shifter.
- The 140mm ground clearance could lead to a cumbersome experience while riding on uneven roads. However, the S 1000 RR seems to be a motorcycle which not only will set racetracks on fire but also be fairly easy to ride in everyday conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It would be hard to give any verdict on both the bikes as the Kawasaki ZX10RR is yet to be launched. So for a fruitful comparison, we would suggest you to wait till it gets on the road. Stay tuned
- It is not mandatory to use the premium/power fuel with higher octane value as the BMW S 1000 RR would do just fine with the regular fuel. However, if you do not mind the premium over the regular petrol, then you may opt for the petrol with higher octane value. The power/premium petrol offers better performance and fuel efficiency compared to the regular petrol, however, the difference is marginal.
- The BMW S 1000 RR features an saddle height of 824mm and the inherent width of the inline-4 motor makes it feel a bit taller. In order to ride the bike comfortable and put your feet flat on ground, you need to be 5’9” or above. However, the bike is surprisingly comfortable for a superbike, with plenty of room in the saddle. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yamaha YZF R1 is yet to be launched and thus it would be unfair to give a verdict here. At the heart of the R1 lies a Euro V-compliant 998cc crossplane inline four-cylinder engine which produces the same power output of 197PS. On the other hand, the S 1000 RR gets a 999cc inline-four engine produces 206.6PS of power at 13,500rpm and 113Nm at 11,000rpm. BMW Motorrad claims at least 100Nm of torque is available right from 5,500rpm all the way to 14,500rpm. As for the variants, you get an additional set of electronics with the Pro and a lightweight set of components with the M Sport. For more details, you may check out the following article: 2019 BMW S 1000 RR: Variants Explained.
- BMW S 1000 RR features a surprisingly comfortable saddle for a superbike, with plenty of room in the saddle for someone as large as me to easily move around. We really believe this should translate to a more versatile motorcycle out on the road. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Review
- BMW S 1000 RR gets a multiplate and anti-hopping clutch in oil bath with self-reinforcement. Moreover, all three variants are powered by the same 999cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a bi-directional quickshifter.
- BMW S 1000 RR gets a 6.5 inch full colour TFT screen which displays all the information including fuel level and can be customized with a variety of readouts for whatever activity you’re doing - whether out on public roads or even riding on the race track. For more, check out the 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Review.
- BMW S 1000 RR Pro M Sport BS6 comes equipped with 999cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine paired to a 6-speed gearbox with a bi-directional quickshifter which accounts as the auto-blipper itself. An bi-directional quickshifyer helps you with up and down shifts both. Read More: - 2019 BMW S 1000 RR: Variants Explained
- Yeah you can use it for day to day life you had to take great care for that.
- What is the minimum height to ride this bike ?
- Above 5.6
S 1000 RR Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 8900GST Price :- 2492Total Price :- 11392
Grip SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2359GST Price :- 660Total Price :- 3019
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2899GST Price :- 811Total Price :- 3710
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2469GST Price :- 691Total Price :- 3160
Tail Light SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 15890GST Price :- 4449Total Price :- 20339
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
BMW Bike Dealers in AhmedabadChange City
Survey no. 220, Sarkhej Sanand Road, Near, Amin Equipment, S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382210
Do you own a Bike?
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
BMW S 1000 RR News Updates
Best Super Bikes in India
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 79.90 Lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 16.43 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.83 Lakh
BMW S 1000 RR Price
Rs. 19.75 Lakh
BMW F 900 R Price
Rs. 10.80 Lakh
Ducati Panigale V4 Price
Rs. 23.50 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Price
Rs. 11.86 Lakh
Honda CBR1000RR-R Price
Rs. 32.68 Lakh
BMW M 1000 RR Price
Rs. 42.00 Lakh
Ducati Monster Price
Rs. 11.82 Lakh
BMW S 1000 RR Price FAQs
What is the BMW S 1000 RR on-road price Ahmedabad?
The on-road price of the base variant of BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad is Rs 21,57,951.
What is the price of BMW S 1000 RR top variant?
The top variant of BMW S 1000 RR is M Sport and the on-road price is Rs 26,13,942.
What are the RTO charges for BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad will be Rs 1,38,250.
What is the insurance cost of the BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad is Rs. 44,701.
What is the Ex-showroom price of BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of BMW S 1000 RR in Ahmedabad is Rs 19,75,000.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of BMW S 1000 RR?
The Downpayment of the base variant of BMW S 1000 RR is Rs 437476 and the EMI is 54,075.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less