BMW S 1000 RR Bike Brochures
3 Brochure of BMW S 1000 RR
BMW S 1000 RR M Sport
- 0.49 MB
- PDF Document
- Dec 10, 2022
BMW S 1000 RR Pro
- 0.49 MB
- PDF Document
- Dec 10, 2022
BMW S 1000 RR STD
- 0.49 MB
- PDF Document
- Dec 10, 2022
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S 1000 RR
Q. How many gears are available in BMW S 1000 RR?
- Most Relevant
Q. Which is the best bike Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R or BMW S 1000 RR?
- The BMW S 1000 RR has a 6-speed gearbox.
Q. Which bike is better to buy BMW S1000RR or Ducati Streetfighter V4?More Questions
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a liter-class track machine, the Ninja ZX-10R has won three World Superbike Championships in a row. Thanks to its racing credentials, the motorcycle is one of the most highly sought-after machines in its segment. On the other hand, BMW S 1000 RR is a great Streetfighter bike in this segment, the S 1000 RR might have lost its sharper styling but it is narrower than before, with a smaller fuel tank as well. This has made the bike easier to straddle and easier to lock yourself onto while cornering. The bike is surprisingly comfortable for a superbike with plenty of room in the saddle. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Does it come with auto transmission option ? (Auto gear shift) please clarify?
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, BMW S 1000 RR is a great sports bike that offers a great look, It also gets a twin-LED headlamp setup while the tail lamp has been integrated into the rear turn indicators. Additionally, it features am 1000 RR-inspired winglets. Aside from this, the bike comes equipped with a Bluetooth-enabled 6.5-inch colour TFT instrument console, a new twin-spar aluminum frame, a subframe, and a WSBK-inspired swingarm. The new bike also gets a new Slide Control Function and Brake Slide Assist. The 999cc inline-four motor makes 209.3PS, which is 2.72PS more than the previous model. The peak torque of 113Nm remains the same. On the other hand, the Ducati Streetfighter V4 comes with an all-LED lighting system and a 5-inch TFT instrument cluster with optional smartphone connectivity called the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS). The engine is reined in by a bevy of electronic aids such as Race, Sport, and Street riding modes, three levels of cornering ABS, an eight-level cornering traction control system, a two-level Ducati Slide Control, wheelie control system, engine brake control, and a three-level launch control system. And to keep the rubber side down at high speeds, the motorcycle also features ‘biplane’ aerodynamic winglets that can generate a downforce of 28kg at 270kmph.
- S 1000rr
Q. Is 140mm ground clearance suitable for Indian roads especially in bad roads? Is it manageable?
- No, the BMW S 1000 RR comes with a manual transmission.
- No the S1000RR doesn't have a auto transmission.
Q. Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE or BMW s1000rr, which bike is best in terms of mileage, top speed, drag race and long race. Which bike of these will provide me better experience to buy?More Questions
- The 140mm ground clearance could lead to a cumbersome experience while riding on uneven roads. However, the S 1000 RR seems to be a motorcycle which not only will set racetracks on fire but also be fairly easy to ride in everyday conditions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I am in tamilnadu, it is quite easy to ride in the bad roads
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. The H2 SX is powered by a supercharged, inline four-cylinder engine that generates 200PS of power at 11,000rpm. Kawasaki claims that the engine has been tuned to offer smooth power delivery and better low to mid-range tractability. On the other hand, BMW has also made the new bike a tour-de-force with respect to performance. While it isn’t as revolutionary as the first-generation bike, the new motorcycle is a well-rounded product and is among the best liter-class superbikes on sale in India and globally. The S 1000 RR is among the most friendly and accessible bike in its segment and it’s a good option for someone upgrading to a liter-class superbike. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -BMW S 1000 RR vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX..-BMW Takes Wraps Off Its 2022 Range.
BMW S 1000 RR Expert Reviews
Can the tech-laden 2019 S 1000 RR take a superbike newbie like me from zero to hero?Jul 2, 2019
BMW S 1000 RR User Reviews
S 1000 RRPowerful bike
Driving experience was the best, Powerful bike.Fuel efficiency you won't expect as it was superbike, Pickup was crazy.Exhaust sound also special.SharePriyanshu (Verified User) 2 weeks ago
S 1000 RRclassy and standards in one
I suggest BMW S 1000 RR because of its exceptional qualities. This motorcycle starts from a budget-friendly price range. The wheel type is alloy and the tyre type is tubeless. The mileage provided is quite good, which provides a satisfactory functioning. The engine is also powerful generating great amount of energy which is quite impressive. In the area of safety concerns, the motorcycle comes with a low fuel warning as well. I save on a lot of time on a daily basis with this two-wheeler vehicle.ShareAnonymous 2 months ago
S 1000 RRRacing Excellence on Two Wheels
Offering riders an stirring and high- interpretation experience, the BMW S 1000 RR is a hustler of racing prowess. It's an absolute critter on the track because to its important 999cc Mechanism, which produces implacable Control. The motorbike has an aerodynamically precise two wheeler with ultramodern Expression that improves both appearance and functionality. Its slice- bite electrical backing systems support it conserve excellent control, but further features that ameliorate comfort and stoner customisation might make it indeed more charming for extended Tours. With its emotional racing history and slice- bite technology, the BMW S 1000 RR is the ideal option for riders appearing for exacting interpretation on the racetrack.ShareAnonymous 2 months ago
S 1000 RROutstanding and brillant bike
BMW S 1000 RR is known for its brillant performance and is one of the best superbike. It is loaded with top class electronics and looks awsome and outstanding. It gets a muscular fuel tank and decent fuel tank capacity but does not offers great mileage. It is one of the lightest litre class superbike sales in india and is known for its commandable performance but brakes could be better. It is a feature rich bike and gives decent hardware but is expensive to maintain and the refinement of engine is below average.ShareAnonymous 2 months ago
S 1000 RRShowing confidence in its name
"Showing confidence in its name, the BMW S 1000 RR offers a riding experience that lives up to its reputation. Kept within a price range limit of rs. 20-24 lakhs, it offers outstanding value for urban ventures. With its powerful motor, this bike provides efficiency, practicality and versatility. It offers an outstanding range and is fuel efficient, making it well-suited for my daily life commute of mine. The model's design is sleek, and it's fun to ride for urban commutes. For city riders, this two-wheeler is well suited choice for riders. "ShareAnonymous 2 months ago
BMW S 1000 RR News Updates
Here’s The Hottest Buzz From The Two-wheeler Industry This Week17 Dec, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Take A Look At The New BMW M 1000 XR, A Hyper Bavarian Tourer!27 Oct, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Races Into India10 Dec, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
BMW Updates Its Flagship Supersport For 20232 Dec, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels