Ather 450X On Road Price in Hyderabad
450X Models On Road Price in Hyderabad
|450X Models||On Road Price|
|450 Plus Gen 3||Rs. 1.35 Lakh|
|Gen 3||Rs. 1.57 Lakh|
Ather 450X Price in HyderabadRs. 1.35 - 1.57 Lakh
450X 450 Plus Gen 3
View August Offers
||View August Offers|
450X Gen 3
View August Offers
||View August Offers|
Ather Bike Dealers in HyderabadChange City
Ather 450X User Reviews
- Price (5)
- Mileage (4)
- Looks (4)
- Insurance (2)
- Experience (2)
- Service (2)
- Power (2)
- Test Drive (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Performance (1)
- Rear (1)
Buying Experience:Buying experience is pathetic, i have pre-booked vehicle by seeing an ad with false information. Waited 11 months to receive vehicle. No proper information given at purchase time also. No proper invoice it self. Govt discount will go to company account.Just a very normal electric scooter given for an amount of 1.89 lacs moneyAll the other features need subscription and subscription amount changed multiple times before even startRiding Experience: One good thing is pickup, but shock absobers are pathetic. Need flat road to have peaceful riding.Public Charging points not available properly, and those availbele does not work, and it need solid 6 hours to get chargedCompany claims 15km for 10 mins charging but it never works with fast charging also (tested from ather Experience center it self)Ather mobile app is just a waste it wont show basic information also with out subscription.Maps and dashboard get stuck in the middle and make you get confused with no information on how many km left on driveKeeping idle will reduce charging, 15% went to zero in 2 days.No portable charger, we need to pay 10K more to get portable charger even after buying scooter with premium amount of 1.89 lacsOver all no satisfaction from 1.89 lacs scooter, it will be just a show piece after few months
The worst mistake they did this is they made chassis with aluminium other than steel tubular chassis, Which mainstream scooters use hence making their scooter cheap in terms of weight management, If you are buying it for two persons, Then don’t expect mileage over 40-50 and forget driving it in hilly areas, By hilly areas i mean steep flyovers too the aluminium chassis doesn’t give the shockers good strength, Plus there handle is also aluminium that means if it meets with an accident and handle gets damaged, You have to replace full handle frame and hence wait for weeks to get it replaced, They are not using chains in motors but using rubber belt, Overall cheap quality with high price, False range, Even there stand is what you cannot buy in aftermarket, You have to buy it from ather because once again cheap quality, I am going back to petrol scooter because we are 2 who have to commute daily, If i’ll buy electric someday it will be of mainstream brand like hero tvs bajaj.
Ather 450X has very good specifications and it has also very good built quality. The price starts from INR 1.18 lakh and goes up to INR 1.38 lakh. The plus variant offers a maximum range of 70km while the 450X gets 85km. The 450 plus makes 5.4kw peak power and 22nm of torque and the 450X develops 6kw and 26nm. Ather has updated the bikes with Bluetooth-connected call alerts and music control only for the 450X.
Vehicle looks premium riding comfort is too good that i never thought i was riding an electric but the cons of the vehicle is so much than the pros first the price is too high but ok we bought that we need electric and a premium class but there is any premium provided nothing expect the price i thrice went for headstock problem within 2000 km and still there is no solution found then the range is not that accurate of what they say for family user must reconsider before buying as there is no footrest for pillion rider even you can’t buy it from after market becoz if you failed in placement of footrest then you might lose the warranty ather is not that worth the money wait for few more companies to come
Performance looks & features all good you'll enjoy it, But pricing is the only thing which is letting it down significantly.Its not a bike rather an insurance policy where owner keeps paying monthly premium not for the bike but for overhead services like using software app, Charging points or software upgrades.Paying 1.8lacs(pune) and then pay monthly subscription i know its option but why?? it should be free for at least 1st 5yrs.Price range for 1.1 - 1.25 lacs is attractive for this scooter other wise i will by an activa for 80k n keeping filling petrol for 90k for next 5years :)hoping for some better option in future.
More Customer Reviews of 450X
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 450X
- As of now, Ather dealerships are available in Bangalore and Pune city. Moreover, we would suggest you to stay tuned for updates.
- As of now, the Ather dealership is not available for sale in your city, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Ather 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Moreover, you can check the authorized dealer details here.
- The 450X is available in two variants: the 450X and the 450 Plus. The price of the 450 Plus has been revised to Rs 1,39,999, while the 450X will cost you Rs 1,59,000 (including GST and FAME II subsidies). The brand has also introduced a lease plan and exchange offers for the 450X which will make the scooter more accessible to customers who aren't willing to pay the full price up front. Ather is offering a buyback scheme on its e-scooters, whereby customers will get a guaranteed cashback of Rs 85,000 on their Ather 450X at the end of three years. Moreover, the e-scooters are also available on lease at a monthly EMI of Rs 3,394. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city. The 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Hi sir I am Kiran Kumar frm Vijayawada, I am vry intresting to book this 450X variant E-Schooter on mothely EMI base frm Vijayawada.How can I get this.plz send ful details.tqqq Cell: 9182920678.plz cal me sir
- Lucknow mai mill jayegi sir... plz bataiye
- For this, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest authorized dealership.
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Book Online.
Price of 450X Competitors
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.59 LakhiQube Electric Price in Hyderabad 450X vs iQube Electric
Rs. 1.51 LakhChetak Price in Hyderabad 450X vs Chetak
Rs. 1.24 LakhRV400 Price in Hyderabad 450X vs RV400
Rs. 1.13 Lakhi Praise+ Price in Hyderabad 450X vs i Praise+
Ather 450X News Updates
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Just LaunchedRoyal Enfield Hunter 350 - Priced at Rs. 1.49 Lakh | Launched on 07 Aug 2022
Ather 450X Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Hyderabad is Rs 1,35,892.
The top variant of Ather 450X is Gen 3 and the on-road price is Rs 1,57,402.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Hyderabad is Rs 1,35,892.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Ather 450X is Rs and the EMI is 0.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less