Ather 450X Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Ather 450X
Ather 450X 2.9 kWh
- 0.25 MB
- PDF Document
- Apr 13, 2023
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 450X
Q. What is the charging time of Ather 450X?
- Most Relevant
Q. I am having one electric scooter and I want to exchange with Ather Energy 450X?
- The charging time of Ather 450X is 5.45 Hours.
Q. What are the available finance options on Ather 450X?More Questions
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers ridden, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Q. What is the service cost of Ather 450X?
- If you are planning to buy a new vehicle on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a vehicle. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
Q. What are the engine specifications of the Ather 450X?
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
Q. How can I buy Ather 450X?More Questions
- The Ather 450X is powered by a PMS motor, which produces a nominal power of 3kW and a peak power of 6.2kW, with 26Nm torque, that gives this e-scooter a claimed top speed of 90kmph. The motor is run using an IP67 3.7kWh battery pack, which offers the 450X a certified range of 146km. On the regular Ather (without Pro-pack) the battery takes more than 15 hours to fully charge, while with Pro-pack the battery fully charges in about 5 hours 40 minutes. The EV is put together on an aluminium chassis, which is suspended on a telescopic front fork and a monoshock unit at the rear. A 200mm front disc and a 190mm rear disc units are used to look after braking on the 450X, with CBS and regenerative braking coming as standard features. The 450X rolls on 12 inch alloy wheels, which are wrapped in 90-section front and 100-section rear tubeless tyres. It weighs 111.6kg (kerb) and has a ground clearance of 153mm, along with 780mm seat height.
- For this, we would suggest you to visit the official website of Ather. Also, you may visit the nearest authorized dealership of Ather as they may assist you better. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Ather 450X Expert Reviews
Ather 450X 2,000km Long Term Review - 5 Likes & 3 Dislikes7 May, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ather 450X Gen 3 Real-world Road Test Review: Feels More Like Gen 2.19 Oct, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Ather 450X Gen-2 2,200km Long Term Report: Hoping For A Longer Future24 Jul, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
2022 Ather 450X & 450 Plus: Same Wine, Bigger Bottle19 Jul, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Ather 450X User Reviews
Perfect electric vehicle for college students.Hight mileage.Good for daily usage.No bad condition so far.Good service.Budget e scooter.ShareNASIF 3 days ago
450X5.0It's a good and powerful
It's a good and powerful ev bike in this price segment fully loaded with this generationShareParamesh 3 days ago
450XRiding Range claimed by company per charge
I show Ather 450X at my Friend's Home Parking. So i Stopped there and get all information about this scooter by my friend. He used Ather 450X since 1months. Charging Time taken by battery is approx 6 Hours. Riding Range claimed by company per charge is approx 150 km. Key features of scooter is Front & Rear disc break, Fast Charging, LED tail light, portable home charger, Low battery Alert etc. Battery warranty is 3 years. The Top Speed of Ather 450X is 90km per hour. I Also took test ride of scooter & highly recommended to buy this amazing Scooter.ShareAnonymous 5 days ago
450XGood value for money
Ather 450X gives a very good driving range around 111 km per charge and gives superb build quality. It gives a very decent top speed around 90 kmph and gives good value for money but the riding posture and riding quality is not so comfortable. Its fit and finishing is very superb and look good and attractive and the tyres and brakes are well setup and gives strong braking performance. It is very easy to handle and ride and gives great modern features like digital instrument cluster, smartphone connectivity, navigation, performance tyres and many more.ShareAnonymous 5 days ago
450XGood build quality
The Ather 450X has a very strong driving range of roughly 111 kilometres per charge and a superb build quality and its quality and finish are excellent and it looks good and appealing and the tyres and brakes are well setup and provide powerful braking performance. It has a respectable top speed of roughly 90 kmph and fair value for money but the riding posture and quality are not very comfortable although is quite easy to handle and ride and it has many modern features such as a digital instrument cluster, smartphone connectivity, GPS, performance tyres, and so on.ShareAnonymous 2 weeks ago
Ather 450X News Updates
A Lowdown On This Week’s Two-Wheeler News Stories26 Nov, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ather 450 Apex Teased: Sportiest Ather Ever!30 Nov, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Ather CEO Confirms The Arrival Of 2 New Scooters In 202423 Nov, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
This Week’s Biggest Two-wheeler News Stories4 Nov, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels