Ather 450X On Road Price in BharatpurChange City
450X Ather 450 Plus
View May Offers
||View May Offers|
450X Ather 450X
View May Offers
||View May Offers|
Ather 450X Price in Bharatpur
450X Models On Road Price in Bharatpur
|450X Models||On Road Price|
|Ather 450 Plus||Rs. 1.27 Lakh|
|Ather 450X||Rs. 1.47 Lakh|
Price of 450X Competitors
Ather 450X User Reviews
- Price (5)
- Mileage (4)
- Looks (4)
- Insurance (2)
- Experience (2)
- Service (2)
- Power (2)
- Test Drive (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Performance (1)
- Rear (1)
awesome electric scooter
Ather 450x is just an awesome electric scooter.The range of its is excellent.It's motor power is as also1superb.2 guys can sit together on a hilly road.
Spare parts availability issue
I have done 22000 kilometers on the bike. Performance is good, but the after sales service is very poor. It's been 1 month and 10 days. But the spares are still not available. So think twice before you buy one.
Look wise good, Price thoda jyada ha but emi option available ha vo achi bat ha or batterie ki quality achi ha
Ather 450x is available
Ather 450x is available in 2 variants and 3 colours.It generates 3300 w power from its motor.With both front and rear disc brakes, Ather 450x comes up with combined braking system of both wheels.It comes with a complimentary home charger, Ather dot.Ather grid, On the other hand, Allows fast charging and it can recharge the battery pack by upto 80 per cent at one kilometre per minute.
Its a fantastic electric
Its a fantastic electric scooter with comfort and very good riding control.I enjoy riding my ather 450 plus.
More Customer Reviews of 450X
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 450X
- As of now, Ather dealerships are available in Bangalore and Pune city. Moreover, we would suggest you to stay tuned for updates.
- As of now, the Ather dealership is not available for sale in your city, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Ather 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Moreover, you can check the authorized dealer details here.
- The 450X is available in two variants: the 450X and the 450 Plus. The price of the 450 Plus has been revised to Rs 1,39,999, while the 450X will cost you Rs 1,59,000 (including GST and FAME II subsidies). The brand has also introduced a lease plan and exchange offers for the 450X which will make the scooter more accessible to customers who aren't willing to pay the full price up front. Ather is offering a buyback scheme on its e-scooters, whereby customers will get a guaranteed cashback of Rs 85,000 on their Ather 450X at the end of three years. Moreover, the e-scooters are also available on lease at a monthly EMI of Rs 3,394. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city. The 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Hi sir I am Kiran Kumar frm Vijayawada, I am vry intresting to book this 450X variant E-Schooter on mothely EMI base frm Vijayawada.How can I get this.plz send ful details.tqqq Cell: 9182920678.plz cal me sir
- Lucknow mai mill jayegi sir... plz bataiye
- For this, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest authorized dealership.
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Ather 450X News Updates
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Recently LaunchedBGauss D15 - Priced at Rs. 99,999 | Launched on 16 May 2022
Ather 450X Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Bharatpur is Rs 1,27,537.
The top variant of Ather 450X is Ather 450X and the on-road price is Rs 1,47,399.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Ather 450X in Bharatpur will be Rs 600.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ather 450X in Bharatpur is Rs. 4,478.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Bharatpur is Rs 1,22,459.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Ather 450X is Rs and the EMI is 0.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less