Jawa 42 User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Uppiliappan Jagannathan
Uppiliappan .. 3.0 30 Nov 2019

Around 24 years ago i owned old jawa and rode it for thousands of KM . It will thrill me each and every time i touch the handle bar & pump it to start the engine. The exhaust thump & interval between the next thump cant say in words. Flick & Kick is a wonderful experience . I used to get mileage around 30 kmpl to 35 kmpl. Now to coming new jawa . I went test ride new jawa with imaginations & drove more than 210 km i got mileage of 23kmpl. Engine is powerful till 110 km/hr then it straining to climb speed with vibrations & becomes too noisy .The exhaust sound is like hero splendor bike. There are lots welding visually seen around new jawa . They recreated visibly old jawa . Visually good bike. I didn't get moved or ringed & impressed while riding.I never need a bike for visual pleasure.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Kelvin Saji
Kelvin Saji 3.8 20 Nov 2019

I have a lot of problem like the speedometer is going in reverse and also front brake is getting locked sometimes. Main problem is the seat and horn. Seat is really hard and bad for long rides and also the horn sounds cheap which is bad for my bike

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Sourav Roy
Sourav Roy 4.2 18 Dec 2018

This bike is truly wonderful. It's look so lovely like a bobber bike & this bike's engine is great.also this bike is good in mileage. This bike's engine produce more power and torque than Royal Enfield. One of the best things of this bike's is it's double exhaust. This bike is more comfortable than others bike. I am sure JAWA will beat all classic bike companies even Royal Enfield. Thank you.

Sathish Reddy
Sathish Reddy 1.8 25 Oct 2019

one of the worst bike i have drived in my life.My bike started getting rust in less than 3 months,and the service providing from the show is just another level.i rate ZERO for the bike and the service .

Amrendra Roy
Amrendra Roy 4.6 1 Nov 2019

I have thunderbird 500 but, fall in love with 42.Two issues, seat is very hard for long drive and handle give you pain in palm on long drive. I am going to chage it with classic jawa handle

Aravinth Komarasamy
Aravinth Kom.. 5.0 15 Dec 2019

I booked my my Jawa 42 on December 18 2018 and it got delivered on August I have waited for nearly 9 months and its worth the wait I'm proud for being the owner The Iconic Jawa 42😇

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Chinmay Metangale
Chinmay Meta.. 3.8 27 Nov 2019

Bike is over all best but the problem of ground clearance is there. The company should look after this problem. Overall the bike is best with its performance

Bhanu Pratap
Bhanu Pratap 4.6 13 Jan 2020

Awesome..Excellent performance Mileage beyond expectations 300CCbutdemirtsKushan should be more soft & floppy for Long rides...

Uses this bike for : Tours
Syed Abdul
Syed Abdul 1.0 16 Jan 2020

gadi Bhai bohat hi bakwas hai me last 2 machine pahle liya tha abhi Tak 3 dafa too karke lejana pada bahot hi bekar gadi hai

Tarunesh Datta
Tarunesh Datta 3.0 18 Jun 2019

Got my first servicing done. Seat has been modified for comfort. Got an extra horn and mobile charger fitted.Now one of the sensors not working and dealer says I will have to pay for it.Not a great experience.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides